Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times (24581 Views)

Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by Kanwuliajeje: 2:55am On Feb 04, 2016
How much dem recover from 'OBJ' the ITT? cheesy
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by bakila: 3:34am On Feb 04, 2016
hinwazaka:
Every commentator on this thread is as stup1d as Aluko. $14million my A5s. Where is jafaru's recovered loot. Silly zombie youths everywhere
That money was paid to the National treasury because it is part of the budget. Unlike the previous EFCC that cannot account for looted money, this one pay the money to the national treasury.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by amanikondo: 3:41am On Feb 04, 2016
Retributionn:
And some IPOB Youths will tell us that Buhari is not working

At this rate, the budget will be funded with recovered loot under the corrupt drunkard and buffoon called Jona.daft

God bless Bubu

You forgot INEFFECTUAL. grin
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by playtheblues(f): 4:37am On Feb 04, 2016
All or part?

Fake people.

Anti draft war by Buhari will NEVER make sense to me till he probes his corrupt supporters especially Amechi who stole $3 trillion from Rivers State.

babadee1:

Jafaru's loot has already been paid into EFCC's account for onward transmission back into the national treasury.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by omogin(f): 5:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Salaries of federal workers for January 2016 may not be paid any time soon. As sources in the budget office say that some errors with some zeros were made in the computation. This is however seen in some quarters as another lie by the buhari led administration to deceive workers again as the past few months have come with several excuses like computer crash and all sorts just to withhold salaries.
This comes as most federal workers are yet to be paid their December 2015 salaries, resulting in low key Christmas and new year celebrations nationwide.
The question is FAAC shares monies among the three tiers of government every month. What does the federal government do with their share
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by Teymanhenry(f): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2016
Retributionn:
And some IPOB Youths will tell us that Buhari is not working

At this rate, the budget will be funded with recovered loot under the corrupt drunkard and buffoon called Jona.daft

God bless Bubu

Sorry mate it's. dsame old story, once d money is recovered, we'll not hear anything about it again,,,
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by fortune1968: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2016
themall:

Just imagine. 6 weeks. Na only 2.1 Billion we see.
can u tell us exactly how much we ought to see .?
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by fortune1968: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2016
amanikondo:

You forgot INEFFECTUAL. grin
yea .INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by kernel501: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Bluffly:

Research and look for what works for you. Since independence you have been copying copying towards achieving what? Abegi. Did China copied anyone, did Brazil copied anyone, Did Syngapore copied anyone. In our own uniqueness, we will get it right

DID YOU SAY WE'VE BEEN COPYING? WHICH OTHER NATION HAS IT'S STATES DEPEND ON FEDERAL ALLOCATION? PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, STATE AUTONOMY MAKES THE STATES THRIVE, WHERE IS CONFAB REPORT? WHEN I SAY APC DOESN'T HAVE ANY ECONOMIC BLUE PRINT, THERE ARE LOTS OF PROVES.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by gbishman: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2016
This man is wicked and heartless. Imagine how fortunate this man has being. Nigeria was good to him as against the almost 180mln people and this is how he chose to treat her. from my calc he is owing the country almost $400 million dollars. He must pay every dime imagine the lives, jobs and infrastructure this money could have been channeled into. PMb pls we are solidly behind u
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by babadee1(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2016
playtheblues:
All or part?

Fake people.

Anti draft war by Buhari will NEVER make sense to me till he probes his corrupt supporters especially Amechi who stole $3 trillion from Rivers State.

This is why nobody can take ignoramuses like you seriously. Amaechi stole $3 trillion from Rivers state in eight years right? That's well over 600 trillion naira which is the entire budget of the federal govt of Nigeria for about 150 years, but Amaechi stole all that from Rivers state in only eight years. The man must be a money manufacturing magician.
If you have any evidence that Amaechi stole $3 trillion pls forward it to EFCC in a formal petition. When they have finished laughing in your face you can come back here and continue to wail.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by luqmanayomide: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
paycash:
I think APC should leave all these criminals so that we can move forward, Everyday more secret open concerning PDP and things had became worsen as supporters and their criminals are everywhere trying to defend looters and preventing them from returning our money. I believe we should encourage Buhari and his fellow APC for the future of our Nation Nigeria and forget about promising of defeat Boko Haram that Jonathan and his fellow PDP promised but nothing to show for it.

I think ur father is among of those yam eater is better u tell ur father now to return our money befor is too late. Senseless man
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by playtheblues(f): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Do you know how much Rivers State generates internally annually?

Do you know how many multi national companies that pay tax to the Rivers State Government monthly?

Do you even know anything about internal revenue ?

It's quite easy for you to believe that people stole so long as they are not APC saints.

Like I said earlier: I will never take Buhari's anti corruption war serious till he probes his corrupt supporters especially Amechi.

Let me go back to my work. Keep the insults pouring in, afterall that's APC's trademark.

babadee1:

This is why nobody can take ignoramuses like you seriously. Amaechi stole $3 trillion from Rivers state in eight years right? That's well over 600 trillion naira which is the entire budget of the federal govt of Nigeria for about 150 years, but Amaechi stole all that from Rivers state in only eight years. The man must be a money manufacturing magician.
If you have any evidence that Amaechi stole $3 trillion pls forward it to EFCC in a formal petition. When they have finished laughing in your face you can come back here and continue to wail.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by babadee1(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
playtheblues:
Do you know how much Rivers State generates internally annually?

Do you know how many multi national companies that pay tax to the Rivers State Government monthly?

Do you even know anything about internal revenue ?

It's quite easy for you to believe that people stole so long as they are not APC saints.

Like I said earlier: I will never take Buhari's anti corruption war serious till he probes his corrupt supporters especially Amechi.

Let me go back to my work. Keep the insults pouring in, afterall that's APC's trademark.

Lagos state has the highest IGR of any state in the country. It averages about 20 billion naira a month. In 2014, total IGR for Lagos state was 276 billion naira. Rivers state was second with almost 90 billion naira. The annual federal allocation to Rivers state was about 240 billion naira that same year. So the total money available to Rivers state was 330 billion naira. Multiply that by 8 years just for convenience sake and you have 2.64 trillion naira. So even if Amaechi stole every single kobo of Rivers state money in 8 years and he neither paid any salaries nor did any projects it still doesn't come anywhere close to the $3 trillion lying amount which you quoted.

Now I've given you facts and figures, but I don't expect you to retract your statement because people like you are motivated not by facts but by emotions. What you do not realize is that those people you're complaining about like Amaechi and Tinubu have already been probed, in some cases several times. Yes they have a history of being corrupt but they're also very clever about it. It is the careless ones who leave a trail of damning evidence lying around that will be indicted and charged. After all, Tinubu was charged to court under GEJ but the case was dismissed for lack of evidence.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by playtheblues(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keep talking.

When some Governors sell off Government properties are you called as a witness?

babadee1:

Lagos state has the highest IGR of any state in the country. It averages about 20 billion naira a month. In 2014, total IGR for Lagos state was 276 billion naira. Rivers state was second with almost 90 billion naira. The annual federal allocation to Rivers state was about 240 billion naira that same year. So the total money available to Rivers state was 330 billion naira. Multiply that by 8 years just for convenience sake and you have 2.64 trillion naira. So even if Amaechi stole every single kobo of Rivers state money in 8 years and he neither paid any salaries nor did any projects it still doesn't come anywhere close to the $3 trillion lying amount which you quoted.

Now I've given you facts and figures, but I don't expect you to retract your statement because people like you are motivated not by facts but by emotions. What you do not realize is that those people you're complaining about like Amaechi and Tinubu have already been probed, in some cases several times. Yes they have a history of being corrupt but they're also very clever about it. It is the careless ones who leave a trail of damning evidence lying around that will be indicted and charged. After all, Tinubu was charged to court under GEJ but the case was dismissed for lack of evidence.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by babadee1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
playtheblues:
Keep talking.

When some Governors sell off Government properties are you called as a witness?

No. And neither are you.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by cuteboy2: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
When will Otunba Mike Adenuga's Conoil pay their own backlog?

Same for Alhjai Mohammed Indimi of Oriental Energy, the stupendously wealthy late Mai Deribe's oil company Cavendish Petroleum and Lt Gen Theophilus Danjuma's SAPETRO who got free oil blocks in the name of marginal fields from IBB and Abacha corrupt regime with fat kick arrangements.

When will these fat untouchable cats pay up? Or are we operating two justices systems in Nigeria?

Conoil has such a big hole in thier royalty, petroleum profits tax history they were not allowed to bid for IOC divested equity in oil blocks sold by Shell and Chevron in the last few years.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by poseidon12: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
His company still owes Nigeria several hundred million dollars. Time to pay up.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by jodanj10(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Happy about this development our money should b collected for our devt.
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by Bomoobacom(m): 1:16am On Feb 07, 2016
TIDDOLL:
Omokore.... undecidedu cant have yur cake and eat it too,they say..just a matter of time before the Sun set on your wealth.(Go and take care of your Daughter!!!.
What has his daughter got to do with the issue of stolen funds. . . . . .
Re: FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times by TIDDOLL(m): 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Bomoobacom:
What has his daughter got to do with the issue of stolen funds. . . . . .
U cant understand bro,u rily cant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos / Governor Fayose Gives Children Christmas Gifts (Photos) / Govt Officials Blame The US For Arms Purchase Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.