Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,222 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics (32517 Views)

Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Akwa Marine Cult : Outrage As Udom Orders AG To Quash Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by ikachi1: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2016
This reminds me of what Nzeribe said to one of his sponsored guy who lost an election. He sponsored a guy to go for an election and in the end the guy lost and went back to Nzeribe to complain that he won the election but was rigged out and Nzeribe said to him, "You are a fool. Why did you allow them to rig you out? You should have rigged them out and we will end up in court. The court looks at technicalities and does not consider facts on ground to give verdict so, even if you are rigged out and you go to court, you will lose". Nzeribe was damn right. Rig yourself in and go to court. It is a gamble that is worth taking in Nigeria because it works 99% of the time.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by titopius(m): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2016
Dis picture of people celebrating was not captured yesterday because the outcome the Supreme court was made known to Nigerian as at 10pm yesternight and more over it was APC people that was at IBOM PLAZA that yesternight

1 Like

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by pearlblunt20(f): 6:29am On Feb 04, 2016
Issokay... If pikin nor pass he go repeat class... Umana bby Try harder nxt tym. #sips bobo#
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by godunia(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Sai Buhari long live Buhari, the courts are working, EFCC ICPC, NPA, NIMASA, in short everything is now working.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by BlizzydoDo(f): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2016
Dakada
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by wink2015(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2016
[size=16pt]By this Pdp victory, President Buhari has started digging his political grave in 2019. President Buhari is not a politician but a leader.[/size]
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Edmanpumpin(m): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Liar!!! That is no celebration Pics. The judgment of the Supreme court came late in the night and there in your fake pic is daylight.
Stop misleading the public.
Anyways.... Big Congrats to Gov Udom... I Hope Edo becomes PDP also. NICE ONE SUPREME COURT for exposing the Daura DSS manipulations of the Lower courts.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:53am On Feb 04, 2016
stonch101:
People dey seki u dey ask time U dis zombie mis road?

Hmmmmmm

Who?
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by HomeOfMe(f): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2016
They still think that if it's not APC then it's no good. APC is the party with only upright people,saints and people of integrity,forgetting that about half of the people in apc decamped from other parties. Buhari got 1.9 million votes in Kano where underage voting were reported;1.9 million without a single void vote? Haba..!
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by nigerianvenom(m): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2016
tellwisdom:
So all these people are calabar??..This is my first time of seeing a calabar people o sad

So at ur age u dont know d difference between cross river and akwa ibom?
Shame on u
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by sparkleRed(f): 7:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Am from akwaibom! Incase u don't know! Akwaibom ayaya! Confirm Akwa Abasi Ibom Gal! kiss congrat 2 Udom!
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by nigerianvenom(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2016
playtheblues:
Umana Okon Umana is so mean and extremely stingy.

I hate him with passion
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by handie(m): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2016
totorimi:

Was the general election that brought in PMB normal? didn't you see minors Coting in the video footages.Did the PDP go to court or even challenge the validity of the election? all just for peace to reign.

So please don't even bring that lame argument at all. The dictatorial tendencies being exhibited by the APC led govt at the centre is quite glaring and that is what we are wailing about.
Really? So the elections in the south was perfect? Whenever u mention the kids voting in the north, why not also mention the violence and massive rigging in the south?(Particularly the Niger Delta(Rivers take the lead). U've forgotten the difficulties a returning officer had in announcing results purportedly from his state? The APC didn't wanna debate those results cause it was already winning. Truth is both candidates rigged but the scale is far more smaller than normal. And if the elections were really transparent, walahi Jonathan wouldn't have gotten close to the 12 million votes. APC dictatorial tendencies I heard u say? Pls tell me some of these tendencies being perpetrated by the APC govt. Need I remind u of the 7 is greater than 19? A governor coming into a law court and beating up the judge? What about 16 is greater than 19? A commissioner of police lording over a sitting governor as a result of orders from Abuja? Yea, The APC is a party of dictators and PDP is made up of democrats
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 04, 2016
The pictures tell me the people are depressed. Can't see any celebration in those pictures. All I can see are people standing. Celebration will normally involve dancing, demonstrating and wild jubilations. I haven't seen any of these in those pix.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Ukpafi: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2016
If you want to built filling station tanks, canopies, road tank, rolling protectors, iron roofing etc. pls contact success group of companies. we are located in Akwa Ibom and Rivers. we use standard materials in our work and we do it in affordable price. pls contact us through: 08189630688, 08137007526.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Wolfbrother(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Its funny how people are celebrating this man winning , like its a personal victory for them , this same man you are all jubilating for will steal all your money and then this same set of people will come and start insulting him tongue
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by playtheblues(f): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2016
He's the devil's younger brother.

nigerianvenom:

I hate him with passion

1 Like

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by hopilo: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
playtheblues:
Old pictures ke? Uyo is very hot right about now.
My broda no mind me. am told that was in day day time before the judgment. I just need to see Night action since I am missing the fun. will be in town next week. told they burnt all the brooms today.

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Krayzeejhay(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
playtheblues:
Wetinyou go find for maitama?

Udom is right joo.
Ma brother!..ah go chop fish and suya o....kon step am down with orijin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Power Outage Occurred During A Live TV Interview Featuring Hope Uzodimma / Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.