Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics (32428 Views)

Shocked: As Udom Commissions Oron-ibaka Road / Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Akwa Marine Cult : Outrage As Udom Orders AG To Quash Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by mega147: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2016
OK
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by wandyvirus(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2016
The bail orders. It didn't go down well with the judges. But like u said my "Conspiracy" theory and yes very good for our democracy.
handie:
lol. See conspiracy theory. BTW, which order did the executive fail to obey? What me believe is, the learned judges in their wisdom saw things we didn't see hence this judgments. And it's good for our democracy
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Spybradd: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2016
Celebration time for some,hypertention time for some,hehe..
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Spybradd: 12:57am On Feb 04, 2016
handie:
No one will insinuate executive interference or some grand APC plot to decimate the opposition now that the supreme court judgments are actually favoring the PDP even when some of d judgments are incomprehensible(Rivers where even the blind knows the elections were massively manipulated and even Wike was this close to throwing in the towel). If PDP lose a case now, all hell will be let loose. We'll start hearing things like, Buhari is a dictator, Fayose will be releasing press statements, FFK will be tweeting, Femi Aribisala will be writing articles. What do u guys really want?
pls creep back to ur hole with ur lamentations..
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by mummydirect(f): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Thank God for PDP ooooooo, with all the intimidation and pride APCs have been prading up and down, see where it has landed them. They better watch out for 2019. Power intoxicating party(APC)
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by handie(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2016
wandyvirus:
The bail orders. It didn't go down well with the judges. But like u said my "Conspiracy" theory.
bail orders? I can't really see where the executives flouted any rule there(unless a bail order now confers immunity on the individual). Nnamdi Kanu was charged to court, the court granted him bail for those first charges and the DSS rearrested him. Same with Dasuki and d NIMASSA guy. Dunno y Metuh is free sef. I don't think he has paid the bail for his destruction of evidence. Remember, there were two separate charges and in my layman understanding, he shoulda bailed himself separately. No orders has been flouted bro. I stand to be corrected tho

1 Like

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Kangol99(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2016
[size=20pt]Congratulations!!![/size]
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by handie(m): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2016
Spybradd:

pls creep back to ur hole with ur lamentations..
lol. Unlike you who still suffers a hangover from the an election conducted about 11 months ago, I ain't no sore loser and I earnestly wish Governor Udom Emmanuel God's guidance in his stewardship and may he leave even better legacies than Obong Godswill Akpabio
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by sunsewa: 1:13am On Feb 04, 2016
nigerianvenom:
I personally took this pictures myself.
God bless akwa ibomite

the Supreme Court
has affirmed the Election of Gov. Emmanuel Udom
of Akwa Ibom. Judgment of Court of Appeal and
Tribunal are set aside. Full reasons to be given on
Feb. 15

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/03/supreme-court-upholds-akwa-ibom-governors-election/

Ngeneukwuenu abi Ngeneukwuani and other Apc paper tigers,how market?

1 Like

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by wandyvirus(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Aha! Nice insight.Thank you. Never gave it any thought.
handie:
bail orders? I can't really see where the executives flouted any rule there(unless a bail order now confers immunity on the individual). Nnamdi Kanu was charged to court, the court granted him bail for those first charges and the DSS rearrested him. Same with Dasuki and d NIMASSA guy. Dunno y Metuh is free sef. I don't think he has paid the bail for his destruction of evidence. Remember, there were two separate charges and in my layman understanding, he shoulda bailed himself separately. No orders has been flouted bro. I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by handie(m): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2016
wandyvirus:
Aha! Nice insight.Thank you. Never gave it any thought.
We are all learning. It never ends
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by 1Nairaboy(m): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2016
Menn watsup with d new Akwa Ibom time difference..If u ask me dats 1 of d reason y card reader fails grin grin
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Tearg1: 2:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Instead of asking questions these youths are celebrating another rogue installed by his Big Thief Godfather...

When will the average Nigerian Youth ask questions about these so called victories in the presence of irregularities and fraud... Do they think that Udom is Celebrating with them to help them??... If only they know what is on his (Udom's ) mind, they will be screaming for REAL CHANGE in our
political system that permits the imposition of Rogues...!!!!!!
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Validated: 2:57am On Feb 04, 2016
Those judges at both Appeal Court and Tribunal should be probed. Corruption is not just stealing money or misappropriation, false or compromise judgement is a bigger corruption.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by totorimi: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2016
handie:
No one will insinuate executive interference or some grand APC plot to decimate the opposition now that the supreme court judgments are actually favoring the PDP even when some of d judgments are incomprehensible(Rivers where even the blind knows the elections were massively manipulated and even Wike was this close to throwing in the towel). If PDP lose a case now, all hell will be let loose. We'll start hearing things like, Buhari is a dictator, Fayose will be releasing press statements, FFK will be tweeting, Femi Aribisala will be writing articles. What do u guys really want?

Was the general election that brought in PMB normal? didn't you see minors Coting in the video footages.Did the PDP go to court or even challenge the validity of the election? all just for peace to reign.

So please don't even bring that lame argument at all. The dictatorial tendencies being exhibited by the APC led govt at the centre is quite glaring and that is what we are wailing about.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by justmenoni: 3:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Ngeneukwuenu please see your docs asap cos ur BP would be high by now and we don't want to hear or read stories that touches the heart...

Ngeneukwuenu stop talking/typing as if you're God or you're a judge,all you do is rant online as if you have got any influence.. I won't force you to change your opinion cos it's what u're fond of perhaps due to ur joblessness,idleness or cos u're starving and need free rice....

Alot of us wants the best for our country but you're just a zombie...get a life sis/bro and stop this your hatred....I personally like PMB and GEJ but I dislike does around them but you hate GEJ/pdp like they're owing your generations...

Ngeneukwuenu it's high time you get a life and stop waiting on the 5k cos u won't get nada and hey report to the mods oooo so they can ban me or delete this comment..

Unto the next one pls. grin
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by emmykk(m): 3:21am On Feb 04, 2016
APC aisha jollof rice eater be like

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by integrity504(m): 3:34am On Feb 04, 2016
Monimatic:
Long Live PDP Osun State is for APC Niger Delta is for PDP PDP....POWER proudly a wailing wailer APC zombies food is ready
...who told u DAT osun is for APC....DAT waz then but now DAT aregbesola has brought half salary, full TAX formula pple shouting 2018 election they ar fully ready to change the changers.....
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 04, 2016
It's a pity how politicians can turn a peaceful state into a circus.
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by bewla(m): 4:02am On Feb 04, 2016
All them teach them is to abuse Baba this Baba that Bubu and all them criminal born to those crazy propaganda media political Mongol
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by DeltaOil: 4:03am On Feb 04, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
No oil state for APC they can continue to manage osun and her cocoa farming

Bros ur wicked but on point
grin
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 04, 2016
Ezenwammadu:

No oil state for APC they can continue to manage osun and her cocoa farming

APC go soon turn to siddon-dey-look grin grin

Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by tinktanker: 5:42am On Feb 04, 2016
handie:
lagos judgement has tied their hands. Ppl are getting fed-up with APC take it or leave it
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by NtisongCampo1: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2016
When the delivered Israel from bondage, it was like a dream. The people where already at plaza and with brooms and dakada umbrellas. Just like biblical prophecy of Lion with children. Some shouting Apc and pdp, and others waiting and watching in amazement. Well, if there were to be rerun, it would have been brutal. Thank you Jesus for your will be done. I pray all politicians takes the outcome in Faith. Long live Akwa ibom state.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/03/supreme-court-upholds-akwa-ibom-governors-election/[/quote]
Re: Celebration Around Ibom Plaza As Udom Wins -pics by NtisongCampo1: 5:59am On Feb 04, 2016
When the Lord delivered Israel from bondage, it was like a dream. The people where already at plaza and with brooms and dakada umbrellas. Just like biblical prophecy of Lion with children. Some shouting Apc and pdp, and others waiting and watching in amazement. Well, if there were to be rerun, it would have been brutal. Thank you Jesus for your will be done. I pray all politicians takes the outcome in Faith. Long live Akwa ibom state.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/02/03/supreme-court-upholds-akwa-ibom-governors-election/[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.