Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! (2397 Views)

Northern Youths Blast Dangote: "You Are A Traitor, Moral Liability To Us" / Victor Umeh Holds Mass In His Home To Mourn His Sister - PICS / Congrats Abians: Alex Otti Declared Winner (confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by AtlanticBreeze: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
I was a strong supporter of Alex Otti until I saw a picture of him celebrating Wike's loss at the appeal court with Amaechi and co. Then he also used Dakuku Peterside's yoruba lead counsel as his lead counsel. Apparently he entered into an agreement with APC. I welcome his loss at the court today.. No more room for traitor's in Igboland

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2016
This is serious! At least make we hear word for Abia for once.

3 Likes

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by whitestar01(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2016
Oke ezuola Abia!!!

1 Like

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by AtlanticBreeze: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
Sorry sir Alex.. we don't trust you! Anyone with that picture should put it up please

2 Likes

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
No more room for turncoats and traitors.

1 Like

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by kurupt1: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2016
*sweating* what did abians do to deserve this
Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by MaziOmenuko: 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2016
Two governors we never had:
Ikechi emenike
Alex Otti

Abia is just unlucky!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by patrick89(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2016
Good I suspected this same thing! Never again shall we have a traitor in SE!! I saw how aisha rice eaters were celebrating his victory at appeal court!!
I can not trust that type of person!!

2 Likes

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
I was a strong supporter of Alex Otti until I saw a picture of him celebrating Wike's loss at the appeal court with Amaechi and co. Then he also used Dakuku Peterside's yoruba lead counsel as his lead counsel. Apparently he entered into an agreement with APC. I welcome his loss at the court today.. No more room for traitor's in Igboland
Ibos are very funny. grin

@bold They are ready to cut their nose just to spite their face. Just cos he hired a Yoruba counsel, the Ibos are now ready to abandon the progress of APGA and support the same PDP that left Abia state looking worse than a Pigry.

The Hate for Yorubas might kill you guys someday.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by ODVanguard: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Ibos are very funny. grin

@bold They are ready to cut their nose just to spite their face. Just cos he hired a Yoruba counsel, the Ibos are now ready to abandon the progress of APGA and support the same PDP that left Abia state looking worse than a Pigry.

The Hate for Yorubas might kill you guys someday.

Are you minding jokers? Lol Why Dem no abuse Wike and Ikpeazu for using the services of Olanipekun, another Yoruba lawyer, to secure their victories? They are a confused bunch I tell you. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by AtlanticBreeze: 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
ODVanguard:

Are you minding jokers? Lol Why Dem no abuse Wike and Ikpeazu for using the services of Olanipekun, another Yoruba lawyer, to secure their victories? They are a confused bunch I tell you. cheesy
no need to tribalize this topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by ODVanguard: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

no need to tribalize this topic

Come on, don't be a hypocrite coz you already tribalized it. Remember you brought up Dakuku's lead counsel's tribe. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by dmostcheerful(f): 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
ODVanguard:

Come on, don't be a hypocrite coz you already tribalized it. Remember you brought up Dakuku's lead counsel's tribe. cheesy
I think he meant dakuku's party and not his tribe.
Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by ODVanguard: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
dmostcheerful:

I think he meant dakuku's party and not his tribe.

Lol. Ok. I guess you now speak for him huh? Regardless, he needlessly brought Dakuku's lawyer's tribe into it Like ...why even bring that up? Anyway, the OP is a well-known unabashed and established bigot so no surprises there.

2 Likes

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by BeClever: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Share the pix here.. .or Idonbelivit...

1 Like

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by modik(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Choi

BeClever

1 Share

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by princdebola201(m): 1:06am On Feb 04, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Mr IPOD is not the yoruba man that lead counsel for abia and rivers state governorsgringrin

I guess ur flat-head have compressed ur brain so you couldn't remember

2 Likes

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by Travejyke(m): 1:59am On Feb 04, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

While politicians play politics of interest, the citizens play politics of emotions/sentiments. I am against politicians who jump ship,but have you ever thought that his "romancing" with APC as you claim could be strategic in delivering his dividends to Abians if he had won the court ruling without jumping ship? We are too emotionally petty in this country and that is why politicians regardless of party affiliations play on our emotions while they do what they are best at (stealing)

1 Like

Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by AtlanticBreeze: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2016
modik:
Choi

BeClever
very good. Otti corrupted his case by aligning with APC and Amaechi. smh
Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by asha80(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Two governors we never had:
Ikechi emenike
Alex Otti

Abia is just unlucky!
funny you are now sad at otti's loss...i thought sometime last year you halted your support for him when during elections ouk and one other guy came to protest the reinstatement on those cancelled lgas and you sighted otti mingling with ouk as your reason?
Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by MaziOmenuko: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2016
asha80:
funny you are now sad at otti's loss...i thought sometime last year you halted your support for him when during elections ouk and one other guy came to protest the reinstatement on those cancelled lgas and you sighted otti mingling with ouk as your reason?

Yes, I am skeptical about the dude because I dislike the person of ouk; his massive support from my state stems from the fact that okezie had the support of ta orji whom the people hates too. So when I saw him associating with ouk, i was disappointed.

But 6 months into okezie tenure, he is yet to convince me of his competence and resolve to fix aba. The rains will soon start and aba will once again, turn to a nightmare.

Anyway, I am for whoever fixes aba.
Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by Armaggedon: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2016
Op is correct. Otti had a good case but he was impatient and aligned with the apc. Per haps he is a traitor. If the tribunal nullified the places where there was massive rigging in the election and ordered a rerun in those places, he would have won b'cos he won the first election. But the way tribunal declared him winner, the way he used the dss and threated to take over even b4 supreme court gave decision showed apc worked for him. Also remeber dss invaded the home of abia commissioner.
Who knows he could have decamped to apc like okorocha if he won. We really dont need traitors.
Abians should manage ikpeazu i am sure he will fall out with ta orji soon.
Re: Abians Alex Otti Is A Traitor! Don't Mourn His Loss! by BeClever: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
modik:
Choi

BeClever

Bros you have good info you need to share with every Abia person..

This man na snake..he would have sold Abia for gworo..

(1) (Reply)

James Ocholi - How Many Passengers Were In The Lexus Jeep???? Weird!!! / Rotimi Is A Big Shame To Lawyers / IPOB Alleges Plot To Kill Nnamdi Kanu, Says Leader’s Room In Kuje Tear-gassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.