Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (31597 Views)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
He's not man enough .

Who goes to the police to report about a crime that you've gotten away with? angry

2 Likes

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Lakesydha4real(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
No matter what is involved you don't have right to take another man's life. Copy that.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by joseph1832(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Frank3n2:
Crazy dude.. Killing because of a woman that's not even your wife.. U just uslessed your life.. Goodluck
Crazy, yea, the dude probably is, but seriously, the guy he killed raped a girl and beat her senseless, how will he have felt if someone did this same thing to his own sister or cousin, or even him. grin

3 Likes

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by joseph1832(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
He's not man enough .

Who goes to the police to report about a crime that you've gotten away with? angry
Obviously one who have a conscience.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Frank3n2(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Crazy, yea, the dude probably is, but seriously, the guy he killed raped a girl and beat her senseless, how will he have felt if someone did this same thing to his own sister or cousin, or even him. grin

You can beat but not KILL!!
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Dom2020: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
at 22years ur supposed to be shaping ur life for a greater tomorrow, but here u re about to be jail over one silly girl that has already move on to another sucker. come to think of it, what was the girl doing in ur house at ur absence?
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by joseph1832(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Frank3n2:

You can beat but not KILL!!
Well he went over board with the killing... But hey, life's a b1tch. Someone got served. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by DisGuy: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please change the title of the thread to R.AP.E

Many won't read the article and jump to conclusions

Lalasticlala
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Obviously one who have a conscience.
A conscience that will land you in prison is a foolish conscience bro.

The crime was a crime of passion coupled with anger and the fact that his cousin was ready to confront him physically.If his cousin had taken some slap for screwing up big time , it wouldn't have resulted to this but he was ready to fight someone he did wrong.

Well, if he's lucky the judge will show restraint amd might just give him a light sentence.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by BayLord01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by joseph1832(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

The crime was a crime of passion coupled with anger and the fact that his cousin was ready to confront him physically.If his cousin had taken some slap for screwing up big time , it wouldn't have resulted to this but he was ready to fight someone he did wrong.

Well, if he's lucky the judge will show restraint amd might just give him a light sentence.
Instances like this the judge usually got soft. The killing was premeditated, its just manslaughter, and the fact that he actually reported himself to the police will put in the lighter sense of the judge. All he needs is just a good lawyer, not charge and bail. Lol.

Its easy for you to speak in this manner about having a conscience that will land you in prison. Taking a human life isn't the way it is in movie. Its the gravest sin against nature... Only the strong minded ever get away with it, but it still leave their conscience damaged for good.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by cegxie(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sorry Bro... by now you'd have realized that it was not worth it in the first place... may you find peace now that you've come clean... but I dont think the law would let you go that easy...
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Instances like this the judge usually got soft. The killing was premeditated, its just manslaughter, and the fact that he actually reported himself to the police will put in the lighter sense of the judge. All he needs is just a good lawyer, not charge and bail. Lol.

Its easy for you to speak in this manner about having a conscience that will land you in prison. Taking a human life isn't the way it is in movie. Its the gravest sin against nature... Only the strong minded ever get away with it, but it still leave their conscience damaged for good.
It is not premeditated though can be classified as manslaughter which carries the death penalty in the Nigerian constitution.
It is foolishness to report yourself for a crime you've got away with. Doing time in a Nigerian prison isn't a joke bro. It's hell on earth .
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by joseph1832(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
It is not premeditated though can be classified as manslaughter which carries the death penalty in the Nigerian constitution.
It is foolishness to report yourself for a crime you've got away with. Doing time in a Nigerian prison isn't a joke bro. It's hell on earth .
Dude, this is Nigeria, the crime was committed 6 months ago, I know the police would have declared the case close due to inadequate evidence.

They can still declare the case close, all the dude needs to do is just have that thing that makes bullsh1t works in Nigeria, and he'll be banging back in no time.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by cmoney22222: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Confirmento

MrAboki:
His Cousin was an infidel who deserved to die.

If he meets that pig in paradise, he should slaughter him again. angry

Under the Sharia justice system, he would be set free.

Pigs deserve nothing less. angry

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by FTBOY: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
they'll reduce his sentence to 10 years
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Endtimesmith(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
You shall not be forgiven here on earth,you are a murderer,infact you are a gone too soon candidate,take heart please...
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by EzicoBrown(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
ogahope:
Akwa Ibom with history of evil news of killing-killing all the time. May God have mercy on you.
Ifa slap Ur brown teeth.... dem kill any of Ur generation OgaHopeLESS
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by datigbogirl: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ourown:
Nawah ooo,,,

22 yrs old, you shouldn't have let your anger make you Kill your cousin naa....

Buh your dead cousin is a bat!

this guy's weak conscience is about to be his greatest undoing....why should I feel guilty for killing an asshole?
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Originalsly: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

Exactly my thoughts. ...and I don't even think he would be given a light sentence....maybe 10 years probation considering that he turned he himself in and confessed.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Opoki(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
#Sad
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by glossy6(f): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
His Cousin was an infidel who deserved to die.

If he meets that pig in paradise, he should slaughter him again. angry

Under the Sharia justice system, he would be set free.

Pigs deserve nothing less. angry

Does Sharia encourage keeping girlfriends then? He is not legally married to her, what stake did he have for him to go fighting over a girl even to the extent of shedding blood?

Sharing blood (in Mama Peace' voice ) is a no no
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by glossy6(f): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
datigbogirl:

this guy's weak conscience is about to be his greatest undoing....why should I feel guilty for killing an asshole?

Have you killed before? Hmmm strong conscience. .no feeling of guilt killing, an asshole you said?
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Gkemz: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
No matter how he try to justify his action, he's guilty of murder and may probably spend his productive years or peharps his entire life behind bars. How do we he's not lying since the dead can't speak for himself. Showing remorse though nice but dat doesn't change the fact he's a murderer and every crime has a penalty.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guyman02:
Killed your cousin for shining the Kongo of your girlfriend, your cousins life is finished, your own life is finished and the girl will simply move on to a better guy. Lesson for guys, never fight another guy over a girl.

When we were in school, a friend almost killed another guy using cultists after she claimed she was raped by him in the guys house when she visited him (wetin she find go there?) I had to intervene to make him realize she was not worth it. Shortly after, she left him to start a new relationship with a ministers rich son which broke his heart. Today he is grateful to me for saving him from self destruction and the other guy over a girl back in school

Ok, please stop the unreasonable question of 'wetin she find go there' just because a girl comes to visit a guy, doesn't automatically gives him the right to rape her or do whatever he wants with her, killing is so wrong, you didn't make strong points, your only point was holding him back from taking a regrettable step, why do we people give 'likes' for comments like this, i don't get, she moved on to a richer dude, is that the whole story? she just left your friend for no reason or no fault of his own abi, the way some guys heap every single blame on girls really baffles me.

@ Topic, what he did was so wrong tho, acting on the spur of the moment, anger is really a dangerous emotion, it's a good thing, he turned himself him is a good one tho and i am guessing if he didn't no one would ever know who killed the said cousin, Slow and outdated policing we have.

3 Likes

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by glossy6(f): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:

...The conscience is a deep wound, only truth can heal it......Uthman Dan Fodio
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Truckpusher(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
glossy6:

Learn how to kill your conscience - You might need it someday and somewhere .
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Reference(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
pcguru1:
On the bright side a rapist is dead, they should reduce it to manslaughter, since it's not pre-meditated

It is pre-meditated. The cousin left to later return. He had time to consider his options and chose a wrong one. What was wrong in reporting to the police that fateful night. Rape is a serious crime, murder is worse.

Folks, always make a police report first. You will skew judgements even if you do stupid things later.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Who is to blame ?
thee devil
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Reference:

It is pre-meditated. The cousin left to later return. He had time to consider his options and chose a wrong one. What was wrong in reporting to the police that fateful night. Rape is a serious crime, murder is worse.

That's not pre-meditated, because it was during the fight the slitting of throat occured, pre-meditation would have been the guy going over to the guys house pouring fuel on the guy and burning the guy to ashes or having detailed control of the process of murdering, am sure he would have it in mind to fight his cousin but not kill him.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
awa:
And please where is the girlfriend now?
Some guys could be so funny...
she's with me now; her name is catherine. I'm giving her alld care she deserves...
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
glossy6:

lol trust me If i killed a Rapist i don't think i'd report myself yeah i might need constant re-justification of my actions, now if i killed an innocent person , yeah i'd prob be bugged but a rapist hell no, or maybe I've watched too much "Dexter" to feel remorse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver Found Dead In Kakuri, Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo / Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.