Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (31598 Views)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Bigpicture(f): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Blyzz:
o Na 2 dey speak Yoruba self! oya translate wathing u type now, cos i need to understand.
lmao grin.... it means serious issue... na serious eyes we go use look am
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
lmao grin.... it means serious issue... na serious eyes we go use look am
normal level, nothing do u. e clear well.......
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by davidif: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Guyman02:
Killed your cousin for shining the Kongo of your girlfriend, your cousins life is finished, your own life is finished and the girl will simply move on to a better guy. Lesson for guys, never fight another guy over a girl.

When we were in school, a friend almost killed another guy using cultists after she claimed she was raped by him in the guys house when she visited him (wetin she find go there?) I had to intervene to make him realize she was not worth it. Shortly after, she left him to start a new relationship with a ministers rich son which broke his heart. Today he is grateful to me for saving him from self destruction and the other guy over a girl back in school

Nope. He raped her. Not that it's a justification or anything because two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by 4reala(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2016
osamaBUSH:

Damn...! Nigga why is you hating
no hating bro, Just amused at d level some pple will go just to be FTC grin
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by osamaBUSH(m): 6:52am On Feb 05, 2016
4reala:
no hating bro, Just amused at d level some pple will go just to be FTC grin
It was just reflex. I had no comment 4 dat mata.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by MyMentor: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Dn't be suprizd if d girl has disapointd hm bf his surrenda.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by yanabasee(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2016
ogahope:
Akwa Ibom with history of evil news of killing-killing all the time. May God have mercy on you.

Mr man... Shutap and gerrarahere mehn!

There is no state in Nigeria that people do not kill people... Mysterious things happen everywhere...

When I was in the university... Had a friend who's from Delta state where you're residing (It could be ur state of origin tho)... His father has always wanted to kill him... He's a bastard son.. The mother said the man is the one who got her pregnant and the man denied it. He claims he love the noy but has attempted killing the man many times.

This guy is about 35years old and he is finally death... Who killed him? His father did... His admission didn't work out for him so he spent close to 6years off camp and then decided to go back to his father and the man killed him by poisoning his food.. The mother came to pack his house things where he lived and shared the bad news...

So don't spew ya nonsense as if you're just landing from hell...
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by KoldKash(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Let's try a bit of forensics here.they fought long and hard until he subdued him and slit his throat then disposed off the body in a bush.

1) where were his neighbours that they couldn't separate the fight and broker peace between them?
2)how can a 22-year old take out a 23-year old so flawlessly, all by himself?
3) how feasible is it to transport a dead body from your house to a bush without being seen?
3) girls are known to scream and call for help when guys engage in blood fight,why was this girl different?

Maybe the dead was lured to a bush and killed there or he had his throat slit while asleep.
Hit like if you think same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix) / Bandits’ Drug Suppliers Ejiofor, Mohammed Busted With 24kg Diazepam, Codeine / Man Injures Wife, Whips Daughter With Barbed Wire In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.