Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend (31594 Views)

Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos / Tanzanian Thief Surrenders To Police As Stolen Bag 'Refuses To Leave His Head' / I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by AlPeter: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Learn how to kill your conscience - You might need it someday and somewhere .
do that only if you want to be a monster.

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
You seem to like the word "infidel" so much.The word might be synonymous to your way of life.
MrAboki:
His Cousin was an infidel who deserved to die.

If he meets that pig in paradise, he should slaughter him again. angry

Under the Sharia justice system, he would be set free.

Pigs deserve nothing less. angry

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by MrAboki: 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
nyben4eva:
You seem to like the word "infidel" so much.The word might be synonymous to your way of life.

Another bladdy Infidel. angry
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by AlPeter: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
The said cousin was an ass hole imagine raping you cousins GF And doing that while the guy is outside knocking. Instead of even begging attacked him when accosted that was just pushing it.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by glossy6(f): 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truckpusher:
Learn how to kill your conscience - You might need it someday and somewhere .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by don4real18(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
What if he didn't rape her and both of them just had to play such theatrics to make the lady innocent so that she wouldn't be hurt by the boyfriend.
Now, we may never know the truth because the other guy is dead.
Lesson- Don't be quick to pass judgement

1 Like

Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by utioh(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Satan is a Liar!
May Temptation never come my Way. Amen.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by fortune1968: 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrAboki:
His Cousin was an infidel who deserved to die.

If he meets that pig in paradise, he should slaughter him again. angry

Under the Sharia justice system, he would be set free.

Pigs deserve nothing less. angry

Your comment is devoid of civility. You may fall in the same pit with this murderer if you are not careful .The rapist deserve to die ,is that enough for him to take law into his own hand? Now ,Will he be tried under Sharia law ?We always need to be cautious with our comments;it may negatively impact on others .
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
One rapist down, more to go.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by MrAboki: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
fortune1968:
Your comment is devoid of civility. You may fall in the same pit with this murderer if you are not careful .The rapist deserve to die ,is that enough for him to take law into his own hand? Now ,Will he be tried under Sharia law ?We always need to be cautious with our comments;it may negatively impact on others .

That someone deserves death is not the same thing as giving anybody the right to take the laws into their hands.

Think about that for a moment and let that sink in.

cool

Abokee, fry me 6 eggs, 2 geisha, plenty pepper, cabbage, 3 sardines, 1 cornbeef and 50 Naira Lipton without milk and sugar. This my Oga go pay.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Zenlife: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Crime of Passion. He may walk... with a good attorney. It's a pity.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by vareal(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
D worst f**l of d century. I shuld b bleepin ur gal while u rest In peace in jail
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by datigbogirl: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
glossy6:

Have you killed before? Hmmm strong conscience. .no feeling of guilt killing, an asshole you said?

You didn't see d concept behind the killing otherwise you'll understand what I said.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by silent10(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
don4real18:
What if he didn't rape her and both of them just had to play such theatrics to make the lady innocent so that she wouldn't be hurt by the boyfriend.
Now, we may never know the truth because the other guy is dead.
Lesson- Don't be quick to pass judgement
Exactly my thought. THUMBS UP
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by 4reala(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
osamaBUSH:
A
B, C ... oya commplete d rest, olodo tongue
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by osamaBUSH(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
4reala:
B, C ... oya commplete d rest, olodo tongue
Damn...! Nigga why is you hating
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Raymondenyi:
thee devil
:O
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Ndeewonu: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
So much woes since MAY 29, 2015!
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by merits(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
see wetin "toto" hav caused now,ur cousin is dead and you wil b jail or face death sentenc.the babe is in somewia else enjoyin herself wit another man d!ck.neve tak anytin about women serious cuz it can ruin your life.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Fourwinds: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
pretydiva:
Killed ur blood cousin cos of womanliness..smh
hmmmm....pu....ssy causing destruction since d time of TROY
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by kalufelix(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mumu boy wey for join dem make am amateur thr33some with 19yr old teen and every one is happy..,

See ya mouth like girl friend
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by zudozz: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
all dis 9ja gf talk sef. girl wey still dey fire plenty people.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by stepo707: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
That's the right thing to do.murder is a serious sin.Though he will be mailed but he will have peace now.Anger us bad ooo.
How come some people don't feel guilt when they committed murder
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by God2man(m): 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
awa:
And please where is the girlfriend now?
Some guys could be so funny...

Are you blame the girlfriend?
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by toprealman: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
why professional hitmen no dey get this kind of nightmare?
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by SilvanusII(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guyman02:
Killed your cousin for shining the Kongo of your girlfriend, your cousins life is finished, your own life is finished and the girl will simply move on to a better guy. Lesson for guys, never fight another guy over a girl.

When we were in school, a friend almost killed another guy using cultists after she claimed she was raped by him in the guys house when she visited him (wetin she find go there?) I had to intervene to make him realize she was not worth it. Shortly after, she left him to start a new relationship with a ministers rich son which broke his heart. Today he is grateful to me for saving him from self destruction and the other guy over a girl back in school

You must be the hero of ALL ppl stupid. Because the girl visited a guy, she has every reason to be raped and the guy has all the right in the world to av raped her. I SINCERELY hope ur sister is raped badly one day. Perhaps then, she will be able to narrate the psychological trauma that follows. Mo.ron. I wonder who gives animals like u phones sef.

joseph1832:
Looks to me like justice was served, even if its jungle. All the same, the said shouldn't have let his anger get the best of him. He should have reported to the police and let them handle it.

However, I also think his girlfriend should be detained because she's complicit in the crime committed.

This here is someone with common sense. The arsewipe I mentioned earlier wud do well to emulate him.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by nacaz4real(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
I never knew we still have people like you in this country, guy you are blessed.
falseman:
Well we can call him all sort of names forgetting he killed out of anger. He summoned the courage to confess his sin no matter the consequences that follows. You may see a murderer but I see a forgiven soul.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by 989900: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dear Mr. Odenson, if your story is true, your cousin got what he deserved.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Ourown(m): 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
datigbogirl:

this guy's weak conscience is about to be his greatest undoing....why should I feel guilty for killing an asshole?

An asshole?? Maybe for the moment. Buh I understood the victim was his cousin and they will definitely have histories. And secondly we are different, likewise our hearts.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by agentakins: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
I need 3 pieces of good fairly used 200ah inverter battery with reasonable price. if you are in Lagos, pls contact me on WhatsApp 08069096350. Thanks.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by falseman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
nacaz4real:
I never knew we still have people like you in this country, guy you are blessed.

Believe me 90% of those who called him names would not confess or they will run to church to pray for forgiveness so they won't face any punishment by the law.
If eventually such a guy is sentenced to death which I doubt his type is likely to make heaven.
Re: 22-yr-old Surrenders To Police After Killing Cousin Over Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
Hmmmmm!

Oro sunuku.... Oju sunuku la fi wo
o Na 2 dey speak Yoruba self! oya translate wathing u type now, cos i need to understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics) / Keke Driver Found Dead In Kakuri, Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.