Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Men Drink Away Their Future - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Men Drink Away Their Future (37569 Views)

Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos / Why do soo many Nigerian girls smoke and drink these days??? / You Will Never Want To Drink Coca - Cola Again After Seeing This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by 400billionman: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:
A bottle of beer sells for N180 at a local joint (N500 upwards in clubs and hotels). If U drink an average of five bottles a day @ N180 that makes it 35 bottles a week. In a year dat makes it 1820 bottles amounting to N327,600
Just imagine folks drinking for 30yrs.. that'll amount to N9.8million.

Men have drank bungalows, duplexes & estates!!!
Save a future. Share this message on your wall.
MANY MEN HAVE DRANK THEIR FUTURE.

Poor calculation. Why will a man drink 5 bottles a day and that being every day ? Is beer going extinct ?

Beer is mostly sold at N250 no even N180..
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass & think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work & their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer & let their dreams come true than to be selfish and worry about my liver.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by OkochiZico(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
But it's not everyday that someone will drink beer na. We should be realistic here. One may choose to be drinking only on weekends, and mind u after the day's huzzling and bustling, man suppose chill out with puzzing ok?[b][/b]
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Even some professors do take beer,,i guess they drink away their future too..... undecided
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by toprealman: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
OP, people that will drink 5 bottles everyday definitely have too much free time. They depend on freebies drinking from joint to joint. Nothing like drinking responsibly.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by alfajohn: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
sunsewa:
hustle well,pay ur first fruit and tithe,pray God favours smiles on u,be a giver,drink ur booze cos ideas mostly come when boozing,but don"t forget to save.booze can"t hinder duplex,but the rest above can hinder duplex.
. Bros if u can do what u have said above, even the devil can not stop u from being rich.

1 Like

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by CaptPlanet(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
idupaul:

How many duplexes does ur grandad and dad have now

Fatality
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by feldido(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na poor man say Beer de bitter grin grin angry angry
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by onelife97: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:
A bottle of beer sells for N180 at a local joint (N500 upwards in clubs and hotels). If U drink an average of five bottles a day @ N180 that makes it 35 bottles a week. In a year dat makes it 1820 bottles amounting to N327,600

You that don't drink your future away,show me ur own house at Banana island or how u have equaled to Dangote.

What a boring person u might be.

I beg life is too short not to enjoy the lil time we have here.
Drink responsibly.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Enjoy life while you can, it is a simple philosophy!
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by anyicash(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Note this please, they writer didn't say you shouldn't drink but rather you have to control and calculate how heavy you drink...excessive drinking especially on daily basis is bad on our health and as well it helps not financially. i rest ma case.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by abiambo(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
but u drank ur english away, urself
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by oluwasegunolade: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Owo oti oo ko ile meaning drink money no dey buy house. If you go make am, U no need to consult Eco Prof
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Op has a point.Two vices that takes a man's money such that he is unable is alcohol and womanising.A married man will spend all his money on booze and he is unable to buy textbooks for his children and pay their school fees.Nothing bad in drinking a little alcohol but when na everyday thing yawa go gas.who being an alcoholic don help sef? Dem dey win medal for it?
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by yash33: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
A plate of food sells for N300 at a local joint (N1,000 upwards in eateries and restauants). If U eat an average of two times a day @ N600 that makes it N4,200 a week. In a year dat makes it N219,000
Just imagine folks drinking for 30yrs.. that'll amount to N 6,570,000

Men have eaten bungalows, duplexes & estates!!!
MANY MEN HAVE eaten THEIR FUTURE.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
jhydebaba:
Beer gives us swag: many guys have beer to thank for having the boldness to approach babes and drop their toast lines.

Beer brings out the action in you : have you heard of 1759? You will be able to perform tasks that seem difficult at first. Like going 10 rounds cheesy

Do I need to go on Okay health benefits : beer safeguards your heart, build your immune System, protects your bones and more.

Bar man,

Another bottle of Trophy pls
seriously? So b4 u toast a babe u must drink? I dont recall drinking anytime wey i wan talk to a lady oo and e always dey go well.how d chick go even react if she perceive your breath reeking with alcohol.or na those babes wey dey carry fufu for tray put for head dey hawk na im u dey toast?
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Bonaventura(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:

@Op. You don't drink and you are above thirty, do you have up to N9.8 million in your account or even in assets?

1 Like

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Chilug(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
sunsewa:
hustle well,pay ur first fruit and tithe,pray God favours smiles on u,be a giver,drink ur booze cos ideas mostly come when boozing,but don"t forget to save.booze can"t hinder duplex,but the rest above can hinder duplex.
Take ur SK men, and get inspirations. All this financial people that never achieve their potentials
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Silas0(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kayendy:
Total nonsense... there r pple who don't drink yet they can't pay for a full flat while others club everyday and u still see them building 4 storey buildings.... one tin must chop man money, if u don't drink or smoke, woman go collect am or sickness, family problems.. some pple r destined to be rich no matter Hw lazy they work
words on the mable bro!

1 Like

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by waveskaaya(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
dis guy don kill me with laughter grin
scofieldsimba:

Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by popcykaylah(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
@op na your type dey drink and starve him family to save money for future..nonsense article
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by Taiye4Christ(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] It's still in his dreamgrin it haven't materialized yetgrin
Funny Op
[/size]

grin
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by bb6xt(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:
The point is if you have such money to spend on drinks on a daily basis, why not think of something else.. . I never see where dem give certificate of drinking sirmmm

Has it occurred to you that a person who can spend that much on drinks probably have a lot more than that saved or invested in something better?
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by bb6xt(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
wendixx:
hmmmm..

Nice deduction @ Op. And you begin to ask the question, "What utility is derived from drinking such alcohol?" You'll realize that all is vanity upon vanity.

After getting drunk, you fall asleep and it all ends in the toilet and iff unlucky, in the gutter. So gross. embarassed embarassed

Do you eat? What is the utility of eating if it ends in the toilet? Eating and drinking both provide temporary utility. Utility is inherently subjective, just like a drowning man will have zero utility for water while a thirsty person would you can't ascribe any utility to something you don't use or need.
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by tottinova: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:

This your post won't stop my dad from drinking
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by ManuelRichard(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:
stop been stingy to yourself Op

I'm not saying you should blow your money at once on alcohol..
twice or thrice in a week take alcohol .
It's good for your body.

It won't stop you from buying house at banana island trust me.

o yeah it sure won't stop d op from buying house at banana island but u bet his msg is dope n ur comment;DUMB..!
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by petkoffDrake(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
True talk

U drink too.... smiley
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by streamsofjoy(f): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=myners007 post=42610955]Op, your write up depicts high level of ignorance. Imagine 9.8 million in 30 yrs. Did you measure the utility /pleasure these men derive from the consumption of that quantity of beer and compare it to the amount they paid for it.
Please before you come up with any topic to be featured on FP of Nairaland, verify your report before posting because many enlightened personality are members as well.The utils derived from the consumption
of of a bottle of beer is higher that the N180 that was paid for it. The only issue is that as more bottles of beer is consumed(5 & above) the marginal utility will diminish(state of drunkeness) which should not be encouraged.[/quote
This must be a "drunkard"
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by ernecy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
scofieldsimba:

op, my question is how bungalow do you have. No comment , just figure. Thank you
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by cosmicrayboi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
av not been drinking for 20yrs now

where is my money?
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by myfantasies(f): 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
petkoffDrake:

U drink too.... smiley
Yes i do

Is it a crime?
Re: How Men Drink Away Their Future by petkoffDrake(m): 6:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes i do

Is it a crime?
As pretty as u look. Maybe its not ur pix

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Body Of A 15-year-old JSS 3 Student Found Floating On River Kaduna (photos) / Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.