Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

First Bank Laid Off Their Staff - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank Laid Off Their Staff (27477 Views)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / See How We Were Stylishly Laid Off Due To The Ongoing Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: First Bank Laid Off Their Staff by Philadelphia: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Hakeem12:
how did you get it
I said you should not ask me. undecided
Re: First Bank Laid Off Their Staff by Adesiji77: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Nairasurplus:
It is confirmed that First Bank of Nigeria Plc has sacked all their secretries in all their branches. The reason is that they are of no use to the bank. But why this time? Why were they employed at the first place?
You can confirmed from any First Bank Staff.

Regards

Not only secretaries. Heard it affected about 1000 staff (unable to verify actual) including Regional Operations personnel.
Re: First Bank Laid Off Their Staff by Seun360(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2016
adyby:
First Bank is just being insensitive. How would you sack people you pay between N70 and N80k without paying them a kobo as severance? It is not good enough for brand like FBN. You gave people just 2 week's notice and got 363 secretaries off just like that.

They are those that didn't pass the conversion test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Signs That It’s Time To Quit Your Job / How I Moved From Shame to Grace With Blogging - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.