Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

#SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) (26866 Views)

Olusola Oke Campaigning This Night In Ondo South (photos) / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by idris4r83(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2016
tuniski:
just like after all the wild celebration of Sai baba last year, here we are totally shortchanged by the emotional choice of Buhari on 28/3/2015. At least the people of Akwa Ibom are seeing the dividends already unlike baba bbuhari/apc spreading poverty and hardship.
true talk bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by argob44(f): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2016
nice one
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Vokians(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2016
OK
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by NonFarmPayrol: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2016
no space for apc in my state cool
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by viktor01(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2016
kelvyn7:

HOW OLD ARE U? undecided

Between you and the original poster of that nonsense, i nor even know who deserve slap more.

1 Like

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Ndifreke12(m): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2016
Akwa abasi Ibom ado OK.
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2016
tuniski:
just like after all the wild celebration of Sai baba last year, here we are totally shortchanged by the emotional choice of Buhari on 28/3/2015. At least the people of Akwa Ibom are seeing the dividends already unlike baba bbuhari/apc spreading poverty and hardship.
grin grin we Don enter one chance

3 Likes

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Ray4swaqqi(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Im proud of my state, just look at the features, very beautiful tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by macklef(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2016
Teddeebear:
Go to Akwa ibom and learn dividends of democracy.

not propaganda
Its not so much of a dividend of democracy. They tried tho. But dey need to create
Jobs there. Its 0level
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Teddeebear: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2016
macklef:

Its not so much of a dividend of democracy. They tried tho. But dey need to create
Jobs there. Its 0level
calm down, it is stage by stage,

we needed the infrastructure to attract investors, the next stage is here, human development and industrialization.

keep your ears on ground, go out, network, develop yourself, acquire skills, opportunities are knocking soon.

The metering company is already in town.

before the end of 2023, expect 3 refineries and a seaport.

mark my words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by jejetaiwo(m): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Shake ma head for u, no b uyo wey I dey where pple ar suffering nd smiling. Most stil livin in abject poverty upon D federal allocation to D state.
D rich ones dere ar extremely rich, while D poor ones ar extremely poor.
Pray D youth dere wake up to dere responsibilities sumday, nd stop living D life of promiscuity nd thuggery.
Teddeebear:

not propaganda
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by joey150(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2016
I wonder how much politicians pay these people?
Its a call to serve..they are rejoicing because they know its open season for looting.
One would think Nigeria won the world cup from the pictures
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by ambassadorjames(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2016
Teddeebear:

not propaganda
they have eaten d dividend nothing come free
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Fiboss: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2016
It's great seeing this happened. Udom is not right. Deacon Udom is Perfect (DUP)

1 Like

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by klax(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2016
ozoigbondu:
APC can continue to enjoy osun state and her cocoa

No oil statestate for them greedy beasts

Another good judgement I'm most happy with this judgement. Let APC go to hell, party of liars and deceivers, master propagandist, overseers of blablablabla.

I don't like pdp a bit but hate apc with passion a burnt pot calling charcoal black party. I hail you uyo people God bless you I respect your stand a lot. Let the hooligans party jump lagoon. They took power from a failed party and ends up not only a failure but Nigeria destroyer party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Teddeebear: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2016
jejetaiwo:
Shake ma head for u, no b uyo wey I dey where pple ar suffering nd smiling. Most stil livin in abject poverty upon D federal allocation to D state.
Pray D youth dere wake up to dere responsibilities sumday, nd stop living D life of promiscuity nd thuggery.
hahaha

delusional Yoruba boy, what are you doing there if there living in poverty.

you are myopic in your judgment, mention one place in the world where there is no inequality.

Go and check your records, the state is just few years old but better than states created in 1960's

We have not arrived, we are getting there, we have not had it this good since 1999, and it is evident,

don't corrupt akwa ibom with your lies and propaganda return to your Westland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by xkris11(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2016
Nigeria and cluelessness.
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Teddeebear: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2016
ambassadorjames:
they have eaten d dividend nothing come free
don't talk nonsense, you know nothing about akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by macklef(m): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2016
Teddeebear:
calm down, it is stage by stage,

we needed the infrastructure to attract investors, the next stage is here, human development and industrialization.

keep your ears on ground, go out, network, develop yourself, acquire skills, opportunities are knocking soon.

The metering company is already in town.

before the end of 2023, expect 3 refineries and a seaport.

mark my words
Minister of works. I hear u ooo
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Teddeebear: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2016
macklef:

Minister of works. I hear u ooo
i don't do propaganda, go and develop and acquire skills, the akwa ibom you see today is going somewhere don't be left behind
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by geobestokoye: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2016
peoples wish granted
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by mandax: 11:58am On Feb 04, 2016
Teddeebear:
After twelve hours of waiting for the judgment.

Then victory came …

see for yourself, who the people voted for

Hopefully, some groups outside the Igbo in the old eastern region are getting more of the truth about who was up to recolonize the smaller ethnic groups in the old eastern region.

If the Supreme court had not weighed in, Abokis-controlled APC would have collected all the oil producing states in the old eastern region, and thus find it most easy to remove the 13% paid for derivation which Abokiis have been planning to remove.

Abokiis have been complaining that the 13% derivation payment makes some states richer than others.

Abokiis claim that oil-rich states, like Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, must be made to develop on the same pace with say, Bauchi, Yobe, Sokoto states.
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Nickymezor(f): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nawa ooo , no b small tin o... I hope he delivers aftawards...
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Teddeebear: 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
mandax:

Hopefully, some groups outside the Igbo in the old eastern region are getting more of the truth about who was up to recolonize the smaller ethnic groups in the old eastern region.

If the Supreme court had not weighed in, Abokis-controlled APC would have collected all the oil producing states in the old eastern region, and thus find it most easy to remove the 13% paid for derivation which Abokiis have been planning to remove.

Abokiis have been complaining that the 13% derivation payment makes some states richer than others.

Abokiis claim that oil-rich states, like Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, must be made to develop on the same pace with say, Bauchi, Yobe, Sokoto states.
alright sir, APC is actually a Yoruba vision, hence a Yoruba party, hausa's only joined because they saw it as an opportunity to get power back. If tinubu keeps detecting everything in the party by 2019, Hausas will form a new Party form allies SS/SE

watch and see
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by karokit(m): 12:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Akwa ibom can grove, I won't be surprise if the governor host a party at the stadium just for this victory. Akwa Ibom ayaya
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Gaskia: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
APC= (ArewaOdua Propaganda Congress)

Tinubu bought them from appeal court, Supreme court tell am tahh!
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by lexyclasy: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
jejetaiwo:
I can only answer your thrash when you make known your state of origin....obviously without knowing your origin no state in Nigeria outside Lagos and Rivers that you will not experience poverty at the grass root its the government thing and policies that can address that......what do you think when state government are controlling the purse of local government....is it only in Ibom state....wake up man......I did my NYSC in yoruba Land IPETU IJESA to be precise in Osun State.....go and see the level of poverty there.....akwa ibom is a childs play......so stop playing saints here......i know ibokun, obokun, owena, ipetu, ijebu ijesa, ilesha, esa oke, ikirun, ikire ede, and alot that i have forgotten few industries are just at ILESHA and Oshogbo.....and here are you talking thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by mandax: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Teddeebear:
alright sir, APC is actually a Yoruba vision, hence a Yoruba party, hausa's only joined because they saw it as an opportunity to get power back. If tinubu keeps detecting everything in the party by 2019, Hausas will form a new Party form allies SS/SE

watch and see

APC is now under the fullest grip of northern politicians.

Anytime Buhari is leaving in, after, or before 2019, and north most likely to insist that north must complete eight years in power, Yoruba in APC can not stop north.

The new and rigged political structure of 36 states+Abuja which gave 20 federating units to once one region north guarantees north the capacity to get a few more states outside north to win, and possibly retain the presidency - until northern politicians sense another anger from the south.
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Jacko01: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
What r u celebrating for... Its his victory.... He is the big winner here not you da masses.... Only reason il go out celebrating is for the keles
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Teddeebear: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
mandax:

APC is now under the fullest grip of northern politicians.

Anytime Buhari is leaving in, after, or before 2019, and north most likely to insist that north must complete eight years in power, Yoruba in APC can not stop north.

The new and rigged political structure of 36 states+Abuja which gave 20 federating units to once one region north guarantees north the capacity to get a few more states outside north to win, and possibly retain the presidency - until northern politicians sense another anger from the south.

hahaha Yorubas know what is going on, have you not heard of the coalition.

HAUSAS WILL BREAK AWAY BEFORE 2019
SEE THE PARTY LEADERSHIP IN APC AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUE OWNERS OF APC.
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by kokomilala(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
From what's going on, APC is bent on making Nigeria a one-party state, where only it will control everything-the 3 arms, leaving no space of volition for the masses.But, it will never happen because the collective voice of a people cannot be silenced.

2 Likes

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by pafunky: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
NDITO AKWA IBOM, IDAKA IDA INAM MKPO INO AKWA ABASI IBOM. BECAUSE "GOD WIN".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / LASEPA Shuts Down Olaiya Foods & Bukka Hut In Lekki Phase 1 Over Noise Pollution / Picture Of Fashola Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.