Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

#SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) (26868 Views)

Olusola Oke Campaigning This Night In Ondo South (photos) / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison / How Nigerian Army Chief Spent Night In Former Boko Haram Enclave (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Vicboi1:
After all the party and enjoyment what's next for the people?
good governance,stop commenting from distance.... you know nothing about aka ibom state
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by kelvyn7: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
viktor01:

Between you and the original poster of that nonsense, i nor even know who deserve slap more.

grin grin grin
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Yet some peepz that it adds no value to their lives will be celebrating as well.

Anyway that for them though.

I tried my best restraining myself from commenting in nairaland post, since it turn one week, one trouble for me.
Re: #SupremeCourtJudgement: As It Was Last Night In Uyo (pictures ) by hamzyluv(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
tuniski:
just like after all the wild celebration of Sai baba last year, here we are totally shortchanged by the emotional choice of Buhari on 28/3/2015. At least the people of Akwa Ibom are seeing the dividends already unlike baba bbuhari/apc spreading poverty and hardship.
are u serious ? u mean its Buhari's and APC that reduced the sales of crude oil from 117$ per barrel as at 2014 to 30$per barrel as am typing now ? let's forget about party affiliations , let's embrace peace and help Nigeria not Buhari's nor APC to diversify our economic for better me and u .... our problem in Nigeria is RELIGION... how I wish we can go back to our fore father mode of worship... thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muric Condemns Christian Terrorism In Newzealand / Northern Muslims Still Under Colonisation – Emir Sanusi / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.