Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? (6793 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding. / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by ogawisdom(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm take necessary precautions like marrying younger decent girls (any girl more than 26 shld b capital no) n do fertility tests n pray it works. I can't stand a childless marriage angry young men stay away from smoking n excessive alcohol intake so ur sperm count will b meaningful too.

Stay away from girls with fibroid or who have done fibroid operations na bad market Ladies r at their best conception wise between 18 n 25

3 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

what if the man changes his mind after impregnating her, what will be her faith

What if the man changes his mind after impregnating her in the marriage?

or is marriage a jail cell people cant go out of at will?

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

I put to bed 10 days after my wedding
That's how I wanted it

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So what if you don't get pregnant? You will remain a spinster? Nice

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

What if the man changes his mind after impregnating her in the marriage?

or is marriage a jail cell people cant go out of at will?
remember the people in question are nt married, hence no security for the woman if the man changes his mind

3 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

remember the people in question are nt married, hence no security for the woman if the man changes his mind

If they are married and the man decides to walk out of the wedding, what security does the woman have?

Marriage wouldnt stop anyone from walking out if they so wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

If they are married and the man decides to walk out of the wedding, what security does the woman have
Marriage wouldnt stop anyone from walking out if they so wish
if she is married, she will not bear the unfaithful mark of runs girl,also b4 a divorce will be allowed the lady in question will be well settled and compensated. bt if she is abandoned b4 marriage she might be considered a prostitute or loose girl for having sex without protection

4 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
DeMekus:

Calm down. cool
No seriously, where in the bible? If you wanna use the bible to buttress your arguments, you should be able to present valid scriptures?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

if she is married, she will not bear the unfaithful mark of runs girl,also b4 a divorce will be allowed the lady in question will be well settled and compensated. bt if she is abandoned b4 marriage she might be considered a prostitute or loose girl for having sex without protection

If she married gets preganant and just one day the man decides to walk out and start living with another woman. What difference would it be from the scenario you gave here?

Marriage doesnt guarantee anything, some people never got married and they stuck to their partner for a long time while some got married and fled a week later
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by jashar(f): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
DeMekus:

That's your problem. You can't think or do anything without calling the bible. Now I'm a Christian too, probably more Christian than you are but that doesn't mean I can't take decisions using my God-given IQ.

who quoted the bible? undecided or, who wanted to quote the bible?, or who made mention to Christianity?

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.
I didn't know there were superlatives in Christianity.
Very interesting.

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

If she married gets preganant and just one day the man decides to walk out and start living with another woman. What difference would it be from the scenario you gave here?

Marriage doesnt guarantee anything, some people never got married and they stuck to their partner for a long time while some got married and fled a week later
pls once both are married she has the right to sue her husband if she has a gud lawyer. look at the current ojukwu property saga for clearification. without divorce the marriage still stands till death seperates them. also luk into the case of abiola and osita osadebe after death and hw their property was divided

3 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

So what if you don't get pregnant? You will remain a spinster? Nice

I will marry your brother na
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

pls once both are married she has the right to sue her husband if she has a gud lawyer. look at the current ojukwu property saga for clearification. without divorce the marriage still stands till death seperates them. also luk into the case of abiola and osita osadebe after death and hw their property was divided

Sue what in Nigeria? All those are celebrities. the average Nigerian man and woman on the street. If you take your case to court no one would answer?

Is she after the property? You get me pregnant I take your property? With or Without marriage when there os a child involved Child support is mandatory. But to think being married would stop someone from leaving you? WHat of if the man doesnt divorce her but just neglects her. stays 6 days out 1 day in the house without even touching her. You think marriage can bind down someone that isnt interested? You would be married on paper but worse than someone not married sef

BTW, Its only asset that was acquired DURING the marriage that can be taken/split not those gotten before the marriage

Go and check the case of Dabota Lawson if she would even get a dime from the man unless he just had mercy on her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Sue what in Nigeria? All those are celebrities. the average Nigerian man and woman on the street. If you take your case to court no one would answer?

Is she after the property? You get me pregnant I take your property? With or Without marriage when there os a child involved Child support is mandatory. But to think being married would stop someone from leaving you? WHat of if the man doesnt divorce her but just neglects her. stays 6 days out 1 day in the house without even touching her. You think marriage can bind down someone that isnt interested? You would be married on paper but worse than someone not married sef

BTW, Its only asset that was acquired DURING the marriage that can be taken/split not those gotten before the marriage

Go and check the case of Dabota Lawson if she would even get a dime from the man unless he just had mercy on her
at the bolded, cant u see the difference btw WIFE and FIANCEE. the wife recieves child support, the fiancee fends for the child and herself.

3 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

I will marry your brother na
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, you will have to wait another 10 years boo.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

at the bolded, cant u see the difference btw WIFE and FIANCEE. the wife recieves child support, the fiancee fends for the child and herself.

raumdeuter:
With or Without marriage when there os a child involved Child support is mandatory.

Whether married or not she gets Child support. Check Sophie Momodu though not married to Davido she gets Child support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Lol, you will have to wait another 10 years boo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Age is just a number
grin grin
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whether married or not she gets Child support. Check Sophie Momodu though not married to Davido she gets Child support
there is no law protecting the unmarried when it comes to divorce and child support. mind u that davido's case was that of blackmail and he is paying to stop bloggers frm making money with his name. and nobody forced him to pay for the up keep of the child just like 2face.

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

there is no law protecting the unmarried when it comes to divorce and child support. mind u that davido's case was that of blackmail and he is paying to stop bloggers frm making money with his name. and nobody forced him to pay for the up keep of the child just like 2face.

Child support is regardless of the marital status. The moment you have a child and are not married to the mother you pay Child support

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Age is just a number
grin grin

Email me so I can send a list for the dowry... Since you are older, you get to pay the dowry. Hehehehehe
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Dyt(f): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

Email me so I can send a list for the dowry... Since you are older, you get to pay the dowry. Hehehehehe

I have got the money
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

I have got the money

Let somebody shout hallelujah!!!
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Child support is regardless of the marital status. The moment you have a child and are not married to the mother you pay Child support
what of the social cultural stigma towards pregnant unmarried women. because getting pregnant without marriage is considered as fornication.

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

what of the social cultural stigma towards pregnant unmarried women. because getting pregnant without marriage is considered as fornication.

What of the cultural stigma associated with a pregnant woman who was married but her husband has abandoned her. aka single mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

What of the cultural stigma associated with a pregnant woman who was married but her husband has abandoned her. aka single mother
they cant be compared. its just like comparing plane and helicopter because both can fly
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

they cant be compared. its just like comparing plane and helicopter because both can fly

Whats the difference between a spinster whose fiancee abandoned and a married woman whose husband abandoned
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whats the difference between a spinster whose fiancee abandoned and a married woman whose husband abandoned
u forgot to add with a child
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Elosky20:

u forgot to add with a child

Whats the difference between a spinster whose fiancee abandoned with a child and a married woman whose husband abandoned with a child
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

Whats the difference between a spinster whose fiancee abandoned with a child and a married woman whose husband abandoned with a child
the spinster is branded a harlot and the child she gave birth to tagged a bastard, with no brag right and also rejected by the society.
while the married woman is still bearing her husbands name confortably. her child bears the surname of the father, and are considered part of the society
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by Elosky20: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

the spinster is branded a harlot and the child she gave birth to tagged a bastard. and also rejected by the society.
while the married woman is still bearing her husbands name confortably. her child bears the surname of their father, also eligible to a share of the father propery, and are considered part of the society
Among the two groups above who do u think is gaining more
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 6:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Ishilove:

No seriously, where in the bible? If you wanna use the bible to buttress your arguments, you should be able to present valid scriptures?
That is a commonly used phrase that connotes God's tendency to assist those who put in a good struggle towards achieving what they pray for. I never meant it's written word for word in the bible.

Psalm 90:17
17 May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands.
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:

what if the man changes his mind after impregnating her, what will be her faith
What if the man marries skips the "fertility thesis" to marry her then later discovers her womb is damaged? Do you think the marriage would last?
Re: Is Pregnancy Before Wedding The Best Way To Avoid A Childless Marriage? by DeMekus: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Elosky20:

The only difference between wife and fiancee is the legal binding. Child is mandatory whether married or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother / In Pains! Your advice needed / Kemi Olunloyo Brags Her B00bs Are Still Standing At 49..exposes More Unclad Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.