Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest (1130 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest by Jackter101(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2016
I feel like giving a little token in form of recharge card. Please drop a comment if you are the fastest finger that loads it.

1 Like

Re: Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest by Jackter101(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2016
If you want to try your luck on 2 more cards, check out my giveaway link on http://naijavariety.com/2016/02/04/naija-variety-thursday-recharge-cards-giveaway/ I do this every week. and please drop a comment if you are the fastest finger so others won't waste their time. Thanks
Re: Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest by Basildvalour(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2016
Bro, Thanks a lot
I got it...AIRTEL #500
Re: Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest by Jackter101(m): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2016
Basildvalour:
Bro, Thanks a lot

I got it...AIRTEL #500

You are welcome. You can also try your luck on the link I posted on the first comment. There are 2 more. Airtel and Etisalat. You can always check for free cards every week as this is the little I can do to give back to nairalanders and my readers.
Re: Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest by Basildvalour(m): 10:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Jackter101:

You are welcome. You can also try your luck on the link I posted on the first comment. There are 2 more. Airtel and Etisalat. You can always check for free cards every week as this is the little I can do to give back to nairalanders and my readers.
Yeah, I got there and unfortunately, I didn't get the Airtel and I don't use Etisalat.

Nice job and I'll keep following u up. Thanks once again!
Re: Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest by myfantasies(f): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Bros but u no try ooo

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What's The Best Gift To Get For My Gf / Yemi Alade Lookalike... WOW / When A Woman Is Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.