Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) (57458 Views)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by bewla(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baba God pick up pick up
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
As for me o

I will always be in better condition in moments like this

I must take my fair share from life

Even if all fingers are not equal, mine must be the longer one grin grin grin grin

You can join in my confession
amen in Jesus NAME
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by zudozz: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
classmate 4 their nama skul.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by awoluyi(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
All the comments I have read so far are based on QUANTITY of life while QUALITY of life has been over looked. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Atiku's classmate is a failure because he is working in his factory. There are retired military and police officers who end up as chief security managers in companies; this many of them do to prevent them from ageing resulting from idling. All might not be rich and popular like Alhaji Atiku but when you move closer, they will tell you amazing testimonies deserving praising God for. Unfortunately we are in an era when most poeple thank God solely for "financial break through, crass acquisition of materials and vain glory in transient political offices."
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
As for me o
Even if all fingers are not equal, mine must be the longer one grin grin grin grin

Amen

Life!
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by onyfrank: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:
It shall never be like this for me. I know all fingers are not equal but i will be the taller finger. Amen. Looking at the face of that man, one will see sadnesss and shame. Vice president and security man TUFIAKWA!!!!
Its by Grace.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by sanjowest: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Most comments tell me why Nigeria still have a longer way to go. How can Atiku inspires any sane man to pray for God's blessing. He stole public money. Him, IBM, OBJ and co. Nah God go punish them embarassed embarassed
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by ilevic(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:
It shall never be like this for me. I know all fingers are not equal but i will be the taller finger. Amen. Looking at the face of that man, one will see sadnesss and shame. Vice president and security man TUFIAKWA!!!!

Guy why u wan settle for TALLER? Anyway, as for me, I WILL ALWAYS BE THE TALLEST FINGER..
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by ilevic(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
one funny thing about life is, the man may be happier and more successful than Atiku. Remember Success is not a measure of riches or positions but the number of life affected. and happiness is not in possession but in contentment you have tho u have little
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
ilevic:

Guy why u wan settle for TALLER? Anyway, as for me, I WILL ALWAYS BE THE TALLEST FINGER..
my reason is that i want to be "taller" than the "tallest"
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by jmichlins(m): 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
onyfrank:
Its by Grace.
that is why i added amen
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by seunfape(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
humble ke? okey ooo but stinging sha.dont like him at all.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by KaBabs1: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
As for me o

it's not by word of mouth baba
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by labbyk(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2016
Nha so I dey always pray say...oluwa bless me today cos I don't know tomorrow, as I dey work I dey pray lord show me love grin grin
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Fulaboy(m): 1:14am On Feb 05, 2016
aminho:
IF you see Atiku and he says dis words to u abegi u don make am JULDE HUKKUMO GOTEL I suffo OR JULDE HUKKUMO PRADO
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by ilevic(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
jmichlins:
my reason is that i want to be "taller" than the "tallest"

taller than the tallest finger? What else is taller than the tallest finger? oh if you are taller than the tallest finger then I'm afraid u are a pencil. lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic) / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.