Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) (57466 Views)

Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / Atiku Shares Meal With Ex-Classmate Mammawa, During Visit To His Home (Pics) / Photo Of Obasanjo And His Classmate At National Open University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Jacko01: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
After you don collect their star join ur own why dem no go work for ur factory

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by geraldhumphrey(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Weytn concern me bayii? nairaland sucks dis days
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Churchillsaug(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
in the celebrity section

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by sayyid(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Life is d greatest teacher. Some will b head some will b tail baba God count me among dose dat will b d head

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
jmichlins:
It shall never be like this for me. I know all fingers are not equal but i will be the taller finger. Amen
be the tallest finger jor.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Naijiant: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Atiku got the money for the factory from stealing from people like his classmate.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by jmichlins(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nicepoker:
be the tallest finger jor.
amen
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by jmichlins(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
DesChyko:

Good prayer, but however you look at it, you must be subject to someone.
i started and going somewhere but not where the man is
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by jmichlins(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

What does it matter who the 'tallest' finger is?

Just pray for your dreams, desires and expectations to be met. Give no fvcks about who has an extra dollar more.
my dream is to employ people and it gives me more joy.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrEmkaul:
I'll keep on working Hard to avoid being like this Classmate of Atiku

So he didn't work hard abi?

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
As for me o

I will always be in better condition in moments like this

I must take my fair share from life

Even if all fingers are not equal, mine must be the longer one grin grin grin grin

You can join in my confession

No matter how high you go, some people will be higher than you. And no matter how low you are, some people will be lower than you. Life!
At present, many of your mates are already greater than you. And equally, you are greater than many. Everything is vanity; let your major aim be where you head to above!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oluwa ma je ki n seru egbe
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by frisky2good(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na person wey go school true true be dis. Some politicians no get class mate.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by TBD(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Turaki Adamawa you have reached ur limits you will never become president of this great country again... Mark my ward.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by femliany(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
As for me o
Even if all fingers are not equal, mine must be the longer one grin grin grin grin

This ur prayer touched me to the bone...I claim it too

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Newbiee: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
2019 loading! God forbid. In Baba we trust.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Bigpicture(f): 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oluwa... You must pick my call this year o.... make me sef help my classmate up.

#[b][/b]OluwaDamiloun
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by HAH: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
My HOD gave us a sermon back when we were leaving university in 1999 He said " Today is the last day you will see some of your mates, today is also the last day you will mates with each other as all fingers are not equal, some of you will excel while some will be lagging that is life, but my advice to you is always remember where you came from no matter where you find yourself"

I will remember this sermon by my HOD

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by aforosco(m): 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
MrEmkaul:
I'll keep on working Hard to avoid being like this Classmate of Atiku
Lool it.is not about hard work my brother, If God bless you, you will just go higher, there will be some of his classmates jobless na Sebi this one they work for him company
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by AJaylee(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Well, he. Can only be humble, if at d end of all d hello and hi, He actually ggave dem something dat. Shows dat he made a signature in their life, not snappin wit dem, I'm just saying
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by onelife97: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:

He's a thief. He's part of the reason that man and many Nigerians are suffering.

Feel like giving you a million likes.Just for your sensible post.

I shall type it here 1000000001 likes.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by saintkel(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
Who is dis lalasticlala sef? I know go hear word?
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by tambivi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
baba God, help pick my call and place me where I belong up dia
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by PBundles(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
So I guess the moral of the story is corruption and stealing does pay...........at least in NIGERIA.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Baba God, please, letme be the bigger man in any reunion, IJN
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by miomio(f): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
akinyeleaa:

Humble kwa, there is nothing here to show humility na, not saying he isn't humble tho, but nothing here proves that.

dont mind people that will read and go on to comment things dat will make u wonder if they actually did read.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by skup008(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
As for me o

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by JobInformant1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
God for them
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Flirtyjane:
See life! What a world. Atiku Abubakar is really humble..
Nope, just doing it for d cameras
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
VISACOVER LIMITED is an Insurance Brokerage Firm.
We are Sister Companies To JOBBERMAN & TRIPICAN.

We Have this Ongoing Promo called
Auto Bundle for Car Insurance for N9800 which Covers:
- Vehicle License
- Road Worthiness
- Third Party Insurance (compulsory by law) fixed price of N5000 only

We Do New Registration for Cars & Car Papers Renewal

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY OF OUR SERVICES
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US:
E-mail: hello@visacover.com
Phone Number: 0700visacover / 07008472268

Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by Silas0(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's better to be dead than to be poor.
Re: Atiku's Ex-Classmate Now Works In His Factory (photo) by klimson: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
It doesn't mean the man hasn't succeeded before or worked hard to succeed. I am not giving excuses for failure, but sometimes, some people can't just overcome the vicissitudes of life, despite how hard or smart they work. There are plenty we don't understand about this life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahead Of Transition In 35 Days, Tinubu Returns Home / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.