Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them (3349 Views)

Ten Kinds Of Women U Shouldnt Disvirgin If You Arent Ready to marry Them / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 04, 2016
[b]Due to the sudden rise in the population of females against their male counterparts in this present world, many Nigerian ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to deceive and lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

#Team foreign girls cool[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by BerryScott(f): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2016
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by kaziblake(f): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Synzu(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
[b]Due to the sudden rise in the population of females against their male counterparts in this present world, many Nigerian ladies are desperate and will stop at nothing to deceive and lure gullible men into their fake love trap with the hope of getting married. undecided One amazing thing is the stupidity and pride Nigerian girls exhibit when they are still in the age bracket of (22-28) by playing hard to get on potential suitors just to give an impression of been a good girl even tho the are mostly who.res . They waste away their early years running after men for material gains. Nigerian girls are mostly insatiable. They are long throats and their money hungry nature will make Oliver Twist jealous. They jump from dick to dick heartlessly, eat like glutton on a date, and the worst part is their terrible hygiene. All these factors are responsible for the teaming population of desperate ladies who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a man after a terrible past. Nigerian girls can never be good wives. Recent study shows that most men who married Nigerian girls end up in early graves. If you want a peaceful marriage, i advise you to look out side the shores of Africa where mentalities are entirely different from these financial pest we call women in Nigeria. A foreign lady offers you true love with out deceit, Care, support, and they understand the real meaning of been in a relationship. Nigerian Girls will never love you for who you are but what you have or possess and once that thing(money) is no more, they quit you and look for the next prey to fall into their love trap. A word is enough for the wise.

Can I credit your phone?

3 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Can I credit your phone?

Never mind bro. Just be careful of these hopeless and miserable girls walking around like lions searching for prey to devour

2 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Synzu(m): 12:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Never mind bro. Just be careful of these hopeless and miserable girls walking around like lions searching for prey to devour

I just can't find a proper way to appreciate your post. In as much as I found the title repugnant, I had to agree with your write up. Thumbs up man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by XBLadez: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Searchiingforlove aka Irunoobo the jobless, anti Igbo bigot
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by IVORY2009(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

This man using different monika, tomorrow you will log on as a WOMAN "Irunooboo" now you have logon as a MAN today "Searchiing4lovee" who do you think you're deceiving? All your topics looks similar, with your MALE i.d. You disregard Nigerian ladies, and with your WOMAN id. You call 4 big di**k, curvey di**k etc.... I dey laugh grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by ShakurM(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
The babe wey break ur heart no try oo sad

4 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
XBLadez:
Searchiingforlove aka Irunoobo the jobless, anti Igbo bigot

Swerve. U got it all wrong bro

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:

This man using different monika, tomorrow you will log on as a WOMAN "Irunooboo" now you have logon as a MAN today "Searchiing4lovee" who do you think you're deceiving? All your topics looks similar, with your MALE i.d. You disregard Nigerian ladies, and with your WOMAN id. You call 4 big di**k, curvey di**k etc.... I dey laugh grin cheesy
[/s]

U are entitled to your wrong opinion tho

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by IVORY2009(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:
[i][/i]

U are entitled to your wrong opinion tho
prove me wrong bro/sis cheesy
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by OTENABOBC1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
so so true...thumps up man.

2 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by cruzita(f): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
that one concern u
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by doveda: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

PATHETIC LOSER

NA THE WOMEN IN YOUR FAMILY BE DEVILS

UGLY POVERTY STRICKEN MOFO tongue

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by khristals(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
who then do we marry?..

Nigerian men?
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Maxi112: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
WHO BE THIS ONE AGAIN...
WHERE U COME FROM?
IS UR MOTHER A NIGERIAN?
WHAT ABT UR SISTERS,
UGH... THIS IS SERIOUS
AM OUT OF THIS THREAD
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
searchiing4love:

Exactly the same way your hopeless and miserable mother devoured your brain when she gave birth to you.

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Exactly the same way your hopeless and miserable mother devoured your brain when she gave birth to you.

Who is this hopeless amphibian

2 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Cyber cafe attendant hope they've paid your 18k.
grin

2 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
grin

Very funny. Right? undecided
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by cokacoola(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
grin

and he will still finish the 18k on cheap data

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2016
cokacoola:
and he will still finish the 18k on cheap data
That's what happens when your great grand mother dedicated you to the water goddess grin

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by cokacoola(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
That's what happens when your great grand mother dedicated you to the water goddess grin
they ayaf use his destiny to clean nyash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 05, 2016
cokacoola:
they ayaf use his destiny to clean nyash

U must be a silly goat for asslicking a bittch

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by csbenedict: 11:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Bro you must still be in school. even if your prepositions were correct. Your statistics is just plain silly
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2016
This kid again?
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
grin

8k not 18k

1 Like

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Darkseid(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2016
#team Korean babes.
Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

Who is this hopeless amphibian
It's that your hopeless and miserable sister. From the zoo in oyo national park

2 Likes

Re: 99.99% Of Nigerian Girls Are Evil. Do Not Marry Them by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
The generalization tho. I know so many hardworking, loving, cheerful, considerate , just name it ladies worthy of nuptial ties in Nigeria. So, I rather disregard this minding that only very few of these foreign babes have manners that would flow in congruence with my believes and cultures, _bitching around is also not uncommon among these girls. What is this post and the admonition that came with it if not an object for the trash can?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why I Hate Guys / Advice Needed Before Breaking Up With Her. / 25 Things Never To Do On A First Date (or Second, Or Third)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.