Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole (5248 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by psquaret: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Unconfirmed reports claim that the beautiful wife Of Edo state governor, Iara Fortes Oshimhole, has filed for divorce.

According to Tiwasblog, Mrs Iara is filing for divorce on claims that her husband, Adams Oshiomhole, is fetish and diabolic. Iara was alleged to have also accused her husband of being responsible for the death of his former wife Mrs Clara Oshiomhle who died on December 7, 2010, at the Abuja clinic, Maitama, after a protracted battle with breast cancer.

https://www.naij.com/719117-adams-oshiomholes-wife-files-divorce-says-hes-fetish.html?source=notification
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by 4reala(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Can dis story be true

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na d wayyy grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by pyyxxaro: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Am not among o cry

#close trend immediately #
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by psquaret: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
She has gotten enough dollars to last her for a life time,knowing that she married a foolish man who have made life hard for students in the state school.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by Flexherbal(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
She went into that marriage because of money.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by Pidggin(f): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Is she trying to say he used fetish means to win her love

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by smoothpapuzy(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
You guys should continue spreading unconfirmed lies. Am sure Lara and osho would take this news to bed. Enemies everywhere. I just tire for una.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
What did she mean by fetish and diabolic.?

I want to know how is related to the breast cancer the late wife suffered.

Lara should expose the lunatic, she shouldn't spare a word.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by EastanPower(m): 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by ednut1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Something needs to be done to these hungry bloggers

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by chriskosherbal(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm mysteries
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by myners007: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
As expected. She has eaped bountifully from where she had sown her seed. it now time for harvest and checking out
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by KanwuliaExtra: 1:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
After making her to abort all her children? cheesy
When she was phocking him at the age of 10, she did not complain?
The man face resemble JUJU, how could she even venture towards his direction? embarassed

All her abortions are hunting her now.

Edo state? Wetin she expect? grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by 4Play(m): 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
ednut1:
Something needs to be done to these hungry bloggers

Times are hard. Nigerians will publish anything for internet hits.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by pdpchangeapc(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Why cant you put the whole news here? I refused to click that link.
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by Anoruo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
WHO CARES
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by EdCure: 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's election year in Edo state. PDP will go at any length to create negetave public perception and disaffection for Adams Oshiomole since they have no good and credible records or legacies to campaign on.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by 400billionman: 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Flexherbal:
She went into that marriage because of money.

Are you sure ?
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by 400billionman: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
If she divorces our amiable governor, then she is a hoe.. grin

Ladies, look before you leap..
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by missKiffy(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bloggers yaff started again lipsrsealed liars
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by franklingud(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin
Ok, another story please.
Re: My Husband Is Too Fetish And Diabolic - Iara Oshiomhole by ikbnice(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
waiting for part 2

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: EFCC Should Arrest And Probe The Owner Of This Pot Of Soup / Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President / How To Set Up A Water Factory With State Of The Art Facilities - 08143352493

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.