Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President (5269 Views)

Why Are All Key Military Institutions Located In The North?... HURIWA / Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / Photos Of President Buhari As He Resumes Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
@TonyeBarcanista

Since May 29, 2015 when Buhari assumed power, there is this pattern exhibited by him with respect to his pro-Northern appointments. We may laugh over it but it should call for serious attention just like I always say on Palmchat Social Network.

I wish to lay to bring to the public's attention list of key military appointments under Buhari as President, and how he has technically turned Nigeria Armed Forces into Northern Armed Forces. Find below list of key officeholders under this administration.

1. C-in-C of The Armed Forces... Muhammadu Buhari/North

2. National Security Adviser.... Gen Munguno(North)

3. Minister of Defence... Dan Ali(North)

4. Perm. Sec Min of Defence.... Alhaji Danjuma Sheni(North)

5. Chief of Defence Staff... Gen Abayomi Olonisakin (Southwest)

6. Chief of Army Staff.... Gen T. Buratai(North)

7. Chief of Air Staff.... Air Marshall Sadique Abubakar(North)

8. Chief of Naval Staff... Rear Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe (South)

9. The Nigerian Military Secretary (Army)....Major Gen. Mohammed Garba(North)

10. Commander, Brigade of Guard.. Brig Gen Musa Yusuf(North)

11. Chief Defence Intelligence... Gen Saliu Usman(North)

12. Director Air Intelligence... AVM Shehu Adam(North)

13. Director Military Intelligence... Brig Gen AH Sa'ad(North)

14. Director Military Information... Brig Gen Rabe Abubakar(North)

NOTE:
1. Only two key positions are held by people from the South, held by Southwest(CDS) and Southsouth(CNS).

2. The Position of Chief-of-Defence Staff is more or less a ceremonial office, as the occupant commands no real commanding power. Non of the Service Chiefs report to him, they all report to the President Directly.

3. The only influential position given to the South is Chief of Naval Staff, However the Navy is the 'least influential' among the three services of the Armed Forces.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by HungerBAD: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Barcanista?I am stuck at the red light, make I drive reach where I dey go for lunch.

You must explain this your mischievous post.

---Modified---

Finished my Lunch, now back to you TonyeBarcanista.

LIST OF NNPC BOD & MD's

Dr. Maikanti Baru, Group Executive Director, Exploration & Production;(Now GMD), Mr. Isiaka Abdulrazaq, Group Executive Director, Finance & Services; Engr. Dennis Nnamdi Ajulu, Group Executive Director, Refining & Technology; and Dr. Babatunde Victor Adeniran, Group Executive Director, Commercial & Investment.

Company Secretary/Legal Adviser and Managing Directors have also been appointed for the Strategic Business Units. They are: Chidi Momah, Group General Manager, Company Secretary & Legal Adviser; Mrs. Esther Nnamdi Ogbue, Managing Director, Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC); Engr. Chinedu Ezeribe, Managing Director, Warri Refining & Petrochemicals Company (WRPC); Mr. Babatunde Bakare, Managing Director, Nigerian Gas Company (NGC); Mr. Inuwa Ibrahim Waya, Managing Director, Hyson; Mr. Abubakar Mai-Bornu, Managing Director, Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC); and Mr. Ladipo Fagbola, Managing Director, NNPC Retail.

Others are: Mr. Rowland Ewubare, Managing Director, Integrated Data Services Ltd (IDSL); Mr. Modupe Bammeke, Managing Director, NNPC Properties; Mr. Abdulkadir Saidu, Managing Director, Duke Oil; and Mr. Dafe Sejebor, Group General Manager, Nigerian Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS).OF SUBSIDIARIES

How Many Hausa you see there? Abi no be Buhari una say hate Southerners?

TonyeBarcanista now back to your Mischievous List.

The Chief of Defense Staff, and this happens to be the most Powerful Position there is from the WEST. The Truth is, until we stop seeing everything in the colouration of ethnicity,or even regional affiliations, that is when things will start working well in this Country.

TonyeBarcanista, Politics is, and i remember telling you when you went on one of your "Prophetic" analysis last year, is a game where the Winner takes all the spoils, and also dictates who he is comfortable working with.

The President is comfortable with those he has chosen, so you guys should deal with it. Instead of putting in incompetent Southerners into Positions, that they are not qualified for with a view in fulfilling the status quo of Southerners filling that spot is a no go in this Government.

Lastly, let us pray those that have been chosen to work will work will.

Before they are Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba, they are first of all NIGERIANS.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by wayray: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
What more ca i say? Let the sharing begin.
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
Northernisation grin
3. The only influential position given to the South is Chief of Naval Staff, However the Navy is the 'least influential' among the three services of the Armed Forces.

6 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Barcanista?I am stuck at the red light, make I drive reach where I dey go for lunch.

TonyeBarcanista now back to your Mischievous List.

The Chief of Defense Staff, and this happens to be the most Powerful Position there is from the WEST. The Truth is, until we stop seeing everything in the colouration of ethnicity,or even regional affiliations, that is when things will start working well in this Country.
Which Power does CDS has when the Armed Forces is Decentralised? Let's go with fact...

TonyeBarcanista, Politics is, and i remember telling you when you went on one of your "Prophetic" analysis last year, is a game where the Winner takes all the spoils, and also dictates who he is comfortable working with.

The President is comfortable with those he has chosen, so you guys should deal with it. .
Jesus... So politics nd election is now a regional conquest? Which winner is taking all? Who is the loser and who is the winner?

Instead of putting in incompetent Southerners into Positions, that they are not qualified for with a view in fulfilling the status quo of Southerners filling that spot is a no go in this Government..
WOW so of the millions Southerners non is qualified? What is Dan Ali qualification? What is Buratai? What is CDI's? What is it they posses that NO southerner possess?

Lastly, let us pray those that have been chosen to work will work will.

Before they are Hausa, Ibo or Yoruba, they are first of all NIGERIANS
BIG LIE... A yorubaman is first Yoruba, an Ijawman is first Ijaw, an Igboman is first Igbo... A Fulaniman is first fulani

Nigeria is an arrangement

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by SeverusSnape(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2016
HungerBAD:

What is mischievious about it?... Liar, You ain't driving.

If it's about "50 billion dollars found in Jonathan's or Diezani's bedroom", You will comment sharply.

What do have to say about Presidiot Buhari's lopsided appointments?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2016

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
SeverusSnape:

What is mischievious about it?... Liar, You ain't driving.

If it's about "50 billion dollars found in Jonathan's bedroom", You will comment sharply.
Or Diezani return 90Billion Dollar... kai...

Why is it that people love to deceive themselves?

10 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by SeverusSnape(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mynd44:
What's funny??... Why laughing

6 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Dcomrade(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by alade112(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
I Belong to Every Northerner & I Belong to No southerner - Buhari May 29 2015 Buhari issue don tire person

9 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by gwales: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
We the people of North East don't care what if the president decides to make his appointment 101% northerners as long as that would make us to sleep well and not been attack by Boko Haram. We thank the president from saving us from the clutches of Boko Haram which Jonathan in his effort to exterminate the people of North East allow Boko Haram to fester so as disenfranchised them from voting. But God in his infinite wisdom empowered the people to defeat pdp and Boko Haram. And by 2019 apc and buhari doesn't need to campaign in those areas because pdp have been declared persona non grata.
Let the wailing continue

Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
First of all TonyeBarcanista there is no law stopping the president from appointing only his family members into those positions
Judge the president based on projects his administration is doing because that's is what the masses will benefit from not appointments..
How many projects are in the south ans how many are in the North...... That's what it should be all about not appointments
Igbos held almost all sensitive position under Jonathan, yet what did we achieve??

And TonyeBarcanista I don't expect u to drop this low.. . Am disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by SeverusSnape(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Modath dey view grin

Come write consolation epistle.

7 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by temitemi1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari is the president of northern Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Ezemust: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where are the hailing hailers?

2 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by temitemi1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bros, u too dey book plot undecided
Mynd44:
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Dcomrade(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
I stand with Buhari since some people said Buhari only appoint competent people grin
What's left now is for Buhari to replace Osinbanjor with a Northerner, then just may be the Zombies will wake up!!!! grin

But until then, I stand with Buhari..... undecided

We told them, but the intellectuals as usual will be like, these are Wailers undecided

7 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
Smh!
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by temitemi1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari is a stup*d sectional leader!

6 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Dcomrade(m): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ezemust:
Where are the hailing hailers?
Wait ! The Zombies are coming , they are currently having a discussion on how best to attack the OP(messenger), and not to counter the message grin

7 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Dcomrade(m): 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Dcomrade(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
Zombies will always be zombies .......can't imagine some zombies still have the guts to defend this. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by omowolewa: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
So the man no trust the south, he just use them achieve hin purpose.
I pitted him when he wept, so voters were right with their skeptism.

Well if na southerner self, only God knws if they'll favor me directly.

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Grundig: 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
I am not a PMB fan but barcanista, you should be ashamed of yourself. The above write up is disingenous, simplistic and a brazen show of your myopia. Don't get me wrong, the president has questions to answer with regards to his appointments but dude, if you are going to specify the geographical locations of his appointees from the south then it is only fair you do the same for appointments north of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by engineerboat(m): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mynd44:
U 2 dey book space

Habaaaaa
Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
I ask why, why is Buhari doing this to the Yorubas. ..

Igbos, I can understand but, Yorubas.. No way!

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Trut(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Grundig:
I am not a PMB fan but barcanista, you should be ashamed of yourself. The above write up is disingenous, simplistic and a brazen show of your myopia. Don't get me wrong, the president has questions to answer with regards to his appointments but dude, if you are going to specify the geographical locations of his appointees from the south then it is only fair you do the same for appointments north of Nigeria.

When Buhari makes sectional appointment, he is a nationalist, when Barcanista point out the sectionalism in Buhari's appointment, he is a tribalist and unpatriotic Nigeria. Abi?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
Grundig:
How many North do you see and how many South?

Buhari is the threat not me. he made the appointment not me.....

Now Go-and-(you know the rest)

PS: I don't care if you are a Buharian bro

10 Likes

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Grundig: 8:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
On a second look, I noticed you only bothered to specify and highlight the appointment from the southwest while that of south south was labelled as just south.

1 Like

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:
First of all TonyeBarcanista there is no law stopping the president from appointing only his family members into those positions
Judge the president based on projects his administration is doing because that's is what the masses will benefit from not appointments..
How many projects are in the south ans how many are in the North...... That's what it should be all about not appointments
Igbos held almost all sensitive position under Jonathan, yet what did we achieve??

And TonyeBarcanista I don't expect u to drop this low.. . Am disappointed
[/s]

Your brain = 0.00/0²

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names/region Of Key Military Appointees Made By Buhari As President by Ezemust: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dcomrade:

Wait ! The Zombies are coming , they are currently having a discussion on how best to attack the OP(messenger), and not to counter the message grin
they will soon get tied of hailng.buhari will soon come for their head

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results From Kaduna / Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election / Fix Nigeria’s Porous Border - Alaba Lawson Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.