Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? (1332 Views)

Naija Girls Can Too Form… 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of “I Love You” / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Airforce1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
So after the "did" was done today , the next thing that came out of her mouth was "I love you."

Hhmm
Why do some ladies only say that after sex undecided

Not the first time I 've noticed that bout dem girls and I'm sure I aint the only guy this ha happened to.

Lol

So ladies why?
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by missdebs(f): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
cos they actually only wanted the D and didn't love you dear

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Synzu(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
That's cos she doesn't actually love you.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by mployer(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
You don't need to tell us You have done it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by pet4ril(f): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Because they are emotional being and always want to say what they mean tongue undecided
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Synzu(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
missdebs:

See your boobi cheesy

Carica papaya!! grin
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
because u gave her what she wanted
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by ronald4lif(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
mployer:
You don't need to tell us You have done it.

A zillion likes. The only intent of this thread is to tell us he just had sex. What a petit thing to do. Grow up, mate.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by kingofchess(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
so what is ur point really...are u directly telling us dat u r gud in bed? guy I thought u r a musician....public figures don't talk anyhow...that is how the last time u posted ursef smooching 1 side chick.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Airforce1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

See your boobi cheesy

Carica papaya!! grin
I'm surprised you didn't rant today on my thread like you always do. grin

Bro I got love for you.
Sometimes after reading your comment , I sense frustration and feel like helping your condition. cheesy

Blessings @synzu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

See your boobi cheesy

Carica papaya!! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by yaqq: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Kiss n Tell
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
She loves the sex not you. Dumbàss. grin
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
At that point, the analytical spot of the brain that brews ego is lowered to the barest minimum.

It happens to both sex, they tend to say things subconsciously without thinking. That's why a man could promise you a private jet just to hit it.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Synzu(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:
I'm surprised you didn't rant today on my thread like you always do. grin

Bro I got love for you.
Sometimes after reading your comment , I sense frustration and feel like helping your condition. cheesy

Blessings @synzu. grin

Hehehehe........ Wait for it. Just gimmie 2hrs to be done with work aii? Dig your grave while your at it.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by theboss01(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
because dey enjoy it more
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by UyiIredia(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:
So after the "did" was done today , the next thing that came out of her mouth was "I love you."

Hhmm

Not the first time I 've noticed that bout dem girls and I'm sure I aint the only guy this ha happened to.

Lol

So ladies why?

Dem wanna test run ya stamina before dem commit to am.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by UyiIredia(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

See your boobi cheesy

Carica papaya!! grin
E remain small she for get Bro Arinze eye.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by misspicy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:

Hhmm

Lol

So ladies why?
liar from the pit of hell
pinkjacket9 have been saying she loves you all over threads here tongue

I don't like you too so buzz off tongue
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Airforce1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehehe........ Wait for it. Just gimmie 2hrs to be done with work aii? Dig your grave while your at it.
I reply some, I ignore some. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
missdebs:

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
you just f*** pinkjacket9

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Synzu(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:
I reply some, I ignore some. cheesy
You know I don't need you to reply. smiley

I'll whip you with or without it grin
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:

Hhmm

Lol

So ladies why?
You create a thread just to tell the whole world that you just had sex? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Airforce1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Synzu:

You know I don't need you to reply. smiley

I'll whip you with or without it grin
like I said before... I respect your opinion.
Good or bad. grin
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Synzu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Airforce1:
like I said before... I respect your opinion.
Good or bad. grin

Your respect is worthless.
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by 100Cents: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
missdebs:

This ur picture is trying too hard..
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Bigpicture(f): 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
That's when the soul is connected... doesn't mean she doesn't love you other times
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by 100Cents: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
iAmCharis:
You create a thread just to tell the whole world that you just had sex? undecided

He is such a hungry fellow..
Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Maxi112: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
That's when the soul is connected... doesn't mean she doesn't love you other times
bar man! gv her 1 bottle of origin for this

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That The Only Time Some Girls Say "I Love You" Is During Sex? by Airforce1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bigpicture:
correct girl

I swear you're finer than misspicy

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Design Fail, What Do You See?[photo] / You Need See This Photo!... Is This Right? / Happy Married Life (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.