Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (171683 Views)

LOVESTRUCK - A Campus Love Story. By Demsid / Forever And Always (imaginary Story) / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kaysolo726: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
Typical pattern of a Nairaland "story teller"
1. Start a story
2. Beg for people to comment when they realize they are getting views but no comment.
3. Beg tirelessly.
4. Update without ceasing.
5. Threaten not to update when they start getting few comments e.g "I won't update till I get 10 comments"..
6. Updates become scanty when the comments increase.
7. No more updates.
8. Report that that their father's wife's mother's uncle was killed by DSS (Daura Secret Service) hence their inability to update.
9. Nothing again
10. Some divert to a new story entirely.
* I am a writer too and I have a lot of unfinished works cause I know how it works. You are writing a story then another idea pops up and you lose interest in that story entirely. It happens to me a lot and that is why I don't even attempt to post any of my work here cause I appreciate my peace of mind. Why start a story you can't end? As for me, I don't really care cause my "imagination filled brain" always gives me a clue of what the ending will be like but I think its pretty unprofessional to bring out an unfinished work unless its a review to get buyers interested in buying the finished work. Although Op you don't strike me as a professional writer cause your use of terms are bad and you have difficulty in making your readers relate with the story, the use of expression is zero and your manner of description is totally poor, I'm not trying to bad mouth you but if you have plans of being a writer, you have a long way to go. It is pretty embarrassing that you are a graduate and please stop using "I studied Physics" as an excuse cause I studied Physics too and my use of English might not be perfect but it will take someone who is into English language to dictate my error. A word of advice "stop using shorthand to write" , it is one of the reasons Nigerian youths are bad with their use of English, take your time to type out the full word cause shorthand will only affect you on the long run. I know I have written a really long epistle but I do hope you will take this as constructive criticism, please don't get defensive dear cause I didn't type all these in a bid to offend you. Cheers!

I agree with u
miss ade23ola,pls try and proof read ur work and dnt abbreviate, they are so many blunder,and i noticed u are rushing the story,its a very good story line,i know nobody is paying and u dnt owe anybody any explanation, bt whenever u know u wont make it,tell ur readers time to time,dnt keep them in the dark for too long,after u promised to update and we got no update, do u know hw disappointed we will be,please try and finish it

Good job by the way
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter and Happy Birthday to Ade23ola wishing you prosperous years ahead
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by kingphilip(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
Typical pattern of a Nairaland "story teller"
1. Start a story
2. Beg for people to comment when they realize they are getting views but no comment.
3. Beg tirelessly.
4. Update without ceasing.
5. Threaten not to update when they start getting few comments e.g "I won't update till I get 10 comments"..
6. Updates become scanty when the comments increase.
7. No more updates.
8. Report that that their father's wife's mother's uncle was killed by DSS (Daura Secret Service) hence their inability to update.
9. Nothing again
10. Some divert to a new story entirely.
* I am a writer too and I have a lot of unfinished works cause I know how it works. You are writing a story then another idea pops up and you lose interest in that story entirely. It happens to me a lot and that is why I don't even attempt to post any of my work here cause I appreciate my peace of mind. Why start a story you can't end? As for me, I don't really care cause my "imagination filled brain" always gives me a clue of what the ending will be like but I think its pretty unprofessional to bring out an unfinished work unless its a review to get buyers interested in buying the finished work. Although Op you don't strike me as a professional writer cause your use of terms are bad and you have difficulty in making your readers relate with the story, the use of expression is zero and your manner of description is totally poor, I'm not trying to bad mouth you but if you have plans of being a writer, you have a long way to go. It is pretty embarrassing that you are a graduate and please stop using "I studied Physics" as an excuse cause I studied Physics too and my use of English might not be perfect but it will take someone who is into English language to dictate my error. A word of advice "stop using shorthand to write" , it is one of the reasons Nigerian youths are bad with their use of English, take your time to type out the full word cause shorthand will only affect you on the long run. I know I have written a really long epistle but I do hope you will take this as constructive criticism, please don't get defensive dear cause I didn't type all these in a bid to offend you. Cheers!
madam chat me up for whatsapp n tell me the unfinished stories you have with u

Nairaland have made me become addicted to unfinished works
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by arabaribiti(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Abeg make una leave adeola alone

1. She is pregnant
2. Alex just formally propose and we all know say konji na bastard so she is on long thing

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by efficient25: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Adeola! Adeola!! adeola!!! Oya update this now

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rose01y: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
Nawa it's begging things cry

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by sambisa5: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
efficient25:
Adeola! Adeola!! adeola!!! Oya update this now
so if she update now,,,,,una go still read,,,,,,,?
As for me have since moved on,,,,,,,reading people's story is not by force besides,i don't know why you guys keep begging her to update,,,,she update oh,,,she no update oooo,,,,,,,her business,,,,,,,lets all forget this unplanned stuff and focus on more better things on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by cutediva87(f): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
adeola you don forget us? oya remember us before I count 3

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by ade23ola(f): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tnxs guys for all ur comments, am back from my trip Nd d concludin part of my work wil b uploaded dis wk, tnxs for AL ur patient

2 Likes

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by balosammy(m): 12:27am On Apr 04, 2016
u have bleeped up already , I don reload this page like 500 tyms , u guyz posting thing on nairaland should plan how to feed ur readers well.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2016
ade23ola:
Tnxs guys for all ur comments, am back from my trip Nd d concludin part of my work wil b uploaded dis wk, tnxs for AL ur patient
l will take you by your own word and am keeping fingers crossed from now till the end of this week
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Success1994: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2016
ade23ola:
l will take you by your own word and am keeping fingers crossed from now till the end of this week.... but you are welcome back all the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by SPDAZZY(f): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2016
OK. Welcome
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rose01y: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
ade23ola:

Ok oooo......pls I have been waiting for a long time for this story.... thanks
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Olabantu(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Even though u kept us waiting, we'll we thank God u are back... Abeg no put us 4 long thing oolong... #waiting4theupdate
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Feyikemi12(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
#waitingfordupdate
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by mhizmercinda(f): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
ok welcome bak,we don enter new week na.oya abeg update na
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Eridith(f): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2016
We are still waiting for "dis wk"..........

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rose01y: 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2016
nawa oo It remain to crawl and beg .. every day I have been checking if she has updated undecided undecided shocked nothing still[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rose01y: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2016
its been a month plus I have been checking for a new update shocked embarassed ..... pls naw
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by estybae(f): 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pls update na, biko
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Dayo4real12: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2016
Nice One Op, I Enjoy D Story

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by dammyluv911(f): 11:16am On Apr 19, 2016
pls

update
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by horpheyemih6(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ade why now....... Where are you since all this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by bummybummy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adeolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooo, wat z happening 2 u nw? Y didnt u update d remaining part of this story?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Oche211(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ade23ola, if u've gotten the story line, i fit help u. Na free of charge. Waiting 4 ur reply.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Ohamzee: 5:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lets pray that nothing bad has happened to her. If everything was well, at least she would reply us. Its almost three months now or am i wrong?
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rose01y: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
Ohamzee:
Lets pray that nothing bad has happened to her. If everything was well, at least she would reply us. Its almost three months now or am i wrong?

Lol its a month and a few days... but who's counting...... hope all is well
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Ohamzee: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rose01y:

Lol its a month and a few days... but who's counting...... hope all is well
Lol. So you even dey count am. You get patience oh.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Rose01y: 10:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Ohamzee:
Lol. So you even dey count am. You get patience oh.

yes oooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by PrincessMM(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
horpheyemih6:
Ade why now....... Where are you since all this days

I wonder o.
Re: Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Ade pls cum and end did story nw cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) / The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.