Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' (51071 Views)

Cuteness Overload; Young Girls In Hijab Take The Internet By Storm. See Why.PICS / Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Slammed For Flaunting Curves In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by shamecurls(m): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
danidee10:

what are you waiting for....remember dat iya kamoru goat undecided

The goat dey fly red flag..No show
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by mcee1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
pls check them for IEDs.

if this sisters dont want anybody to see their body they should better remain indoors.
Gidin uwarka. Arne kawai.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by EazyMoh(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Her surname though

Shey Muslims know Adam ni?
Look at you, more than half Muslim names have their origin from biblical roots. Here is some..
Adamu is Adam
Musa is Moses
Isah is Jesus
Ibrahim is Abraham
Maryam is Mary
Haruna is Aaron
Yusuf is Joseph
Daud is Davud
Sulaiman is Solomon
Isma'il is Ishmael
Yakubu is Jacob

Ishaq/Ishaku is Isaac
......... the list goes on. you shall also note almost all the biblical names where corrupted when they were translated from their original languages like Hebrew through the centuries before finally ending in English.
Salam /Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by impossible27(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
RingimKabir:

You are really disgusting, you even made me think if you actually got a brain.
who is dis 1
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by mcee1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
osamaBUSH:
Mutumina... You are such a waste!
Why is he a waste
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by FabioPeter: 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
The world's perception of beauty is inspired by the West. You will expect to see a black doll dressed in Hijab but no way, no one will give it a second look.
Nice concept all the same. Keep it up.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by glossy6(f): 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Her surname though

Adamu =Adam

Jibril = Gabriel

Ibrahim = Abraham

Yakubu =Jacob

Yohana =John

Mariam = Mary

Isa = Jesus
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by ademoladeji(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Thanks jareyy, I just googled "Adam in the Quran"... The name was mentioned 25 times in the Quran so I guess it's not only the yoruba Muslims that bear the name maybe hausas too .

Unlike one ademoladeji who is indeed the confam Olodo. ...

Na why I like you soooooo much! You can vex, ehn!

So, no ask question wey google fit provide ansa to.

See you in your dream grin

1 Like

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by HaneefahRN(f): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Black dolls are common, they are produced in Nigeria by a Nigerian named Taofiq Okoya.....Black dolls are even outselling Barbie..

They are called queens of Africa and depict our traditional mode of dressing..
Alrice o. And very beautiful and creative too
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by glossy6(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
mcee1:
Gidin uwarka. Arne kawai.

You should have abused him in English if you are bold.

Uwar daya uba goma. Banza bakwai.
kwalata ubanka ya sha rana. Dan iska,
dan daudu

What made you label him an infidel?
Walahi ba ka da mutunci

2 Likes

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Olarajee(m): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Her surname though

Thats why hatred is so much because you refused to know anything about the teachings of Islam yet still attacking them with hatred. Nothing except hatred.

They know Adam o, they believe in Jesus too and a holy virgin Mary. What else you wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by mcee1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
glossy6:

You should have abused him in English if you are bold.

Uwar daya uba goma. Banza bakwai.
kwalata ubanka ya sha rana. Dan iska,
dan daudu

What made you label him an infidel?
Walahi ba ka da mutunci
Gidin uwarka kaima. Nasan kai namijine pretending to be a girl. sai na ci ubanka inkai wasa dani. Arne kawai.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by shizzy7(f): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Olarajee:

Thats why hatred is so much because you refused to know anything about the teachings of Islam yet still attacking them with hatred. Nothing except hatred.

They know Adam o, they believe in Jesus too and a holy virgin Mary. What else you wanna know?

WHERE is the hatred in that post?
HOW does that post depicts hatred?
WHAT is "hateful" in that post?
DON'T ALWAYS GENERALIZE...
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Orikinla(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
[size=18pt]
Pics: Nigerian Girl Takes The Global Fashion World By Storm With 'Hijab Chick Barbie' «
A VERY MISLEADING HEADLINE![/size]
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by DeathStroke007(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
pls check them for IEDs.

if this sisters dont want anybody to see their body they should better remain indoors.

Pervert....
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by EazyMoh(m): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
flyca:
Pls can someone explain to me the essence of this hijab. I heard its supposed to make ladies "unattractive" to the opposite sex except their husbands. Pls is this true?

If its true, isn't the Barbie in red dress "attractive"? And then, why its being applauded? Most of our Muslim sisters dress that way too. Why cover head and leave out chest? Isn't the chest more appealing when it comes to sexual attractiveness?
Also, what of the elaborate make-up? Is it still in concord with simplicity in dressing?

Pls these are my honest questions.
Thank you
Well no Muslim behavior/action/dressing or whatever shall be used to define Islam.
Islam is very categorical on every aspect of Muslim life; from the way a Muslim shall dress, look, walk, eat, speak, laugh, sleep, talk make love to your spouse, ease yourself, sell/buy, borrow/lend, .....in short how to do literally everything! How a Muslim does all of those life activities is entirely his/her choice.
Nobody is expected to observe all these rules perfectly, but we are expected to do our best and obey as many rules as excellently as possible.
To these Muslim women (even married ones) who dress in decently it's completely their choice/fault, and they (are supposed to) know it's wrong Islamically.
There's no rule in Nigeria even in Sharia states where those dressed like the picture you posted can be challenged. That's why they can dress anyhow they like despite been Muslims.
Personally am more concerned with the negative effect of harassing those that decide to dress in the Islamic way, like the Lagos secondary schools Hijab issue.
Hope my explanation helps. Feel free to ask anything.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Hussey12(f): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
flyca:
Pls can someone explain to me the essence of this hijab. I heard its supposed to make ladies "unattractive" to the opposite sex except their husbands. Pls is this true?

If its true, isn't the Barbie in red dress "attractive"? And then, why its being applauded? Most of our Muslim sisters dress that way too. Why cover head and leave out chest? Isn't the chest more appealing when it comes to sexual attractiveness?
Also, what of the elaborate make-up? Is it still in concord with simplicity in dressing?

Thank you

All these ain't the correct hijab..
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by AreaFada2: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Horlufemi:

Plagiarism of Christianity

Well, just names in Arabic language.
After all, Peteru is not plagiarism but local SW name for Peter.

If you say so, what will the Jews say of Christianity?

As for religions and how they came about, the argument has gone on for centuries and it's one that nobody is going to win.

In fact, all sides have often lost, in conflicts, wars and violence therefrom. angry
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by FILEBE(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Her surname though

Obviously, you are not enlightened. ( no insult intended)
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by 9jatatafo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
lexiconkabir:
are you the only one in the whole of Nigeria that have not heard of the annihilation of boko are-rams?

Is uncle Lai Mohammed your mentor?
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by doveda: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
shizzy7:
Black dolls are common, they are produced in Nigeria by a Nigerian named Taofiq Okoya.....Black dolls are even outselling Barbie..

They are called queens of Africa and depict our traditional mode of dressing..

angry

You and I know that the bolded is very doubtful
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by muktarmtt(m): 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
pls check them for IEDs.

fuc*k you asshol*e
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Myde4naija(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
flyca:

Thank you
hijab is God comanadment the purpose is to please God and not your personal thought, dressing in Islam have its standard.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Myde4naija(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
pls check them for IEDs.

you will never think positive cos you are negative all through
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Czar007: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ameanux:
Allah is great. Arna ko baku so sai musulunci ta taukaka a duniya. Got it
sakarai, kai ne arne, terrorist kawai, ma su bautawa shatan, ma su kisa sa bo da allah su, sai Donald Trump ya zo chi uwarku dakkanku za ku gaya masu
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by frisky2good(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
Muslims recognize and believe in all prophets including Adam.

shizzy7:
Her surname though

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by Horlufemi(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

Well, just names in Arabic language.
After Peteru is not plagiarism but local SW name for Peter.

If you say so, what will the Jews say of Christianity?

As for religions and how they came about, the argument has gone on for centuries and it's one that nobody is going to win.

In fact, all sides have often lost, in conflicts, wars and violence therefrom. angry

Yeah yeah yeah. Islam is still violent.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by flyca: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Myde4naija:
hijab is God comanadment the purpose is to please God and not your personal thought, dressing in Islam have its standard.
Pls may I know exact commandment - I mean what must be covered and what may not be? What are the Islamic standards? The purpose of hijab is to please God - by warding men off, right? Does the red Barbie conform to standards? Why is it getting international accolade? What of the president's daughter - Zahra?

I'm asking because I don't get the rationale behind "cover head, open breast".

Please explain to me without insult. Thanks
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by 4watever: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nonsense. The copycat religion has come again. Second class shit

2 Likes

Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by samsard(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ameanux:
Allah is great. Arna ko baku so sai musulunci ta taukaka a duniya. Got it
The greater majority of the Muslim world can be wiped off in one fell swoop. You guys are just lucky that modern ethics are against such. Wawa, dolo kawai.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Horlufemi:

Yeah yeah yeah. Islam is still violent.
Well, a sweeping generalisation is unhelpful.
Certainly, a few adherents interpret some teachings as justifying their violent cause.
But anyone can interpret anything to suit his/her ideology/actions.

The Muslims I know vehemently condemn such violence.

If even just 1% of Muslims were involved in violence, the world would have no peace anywhere.
Re: Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' by abbaapple: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
crestedaguiyi [s:
post=42620143]pls check them for IEDs.

[/s]

May God forgive U! Case closed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Vs Madman: Who Wore It Better? (Photo) / Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.