Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (892 Views)

5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / How To Deal With Heartbreak. / How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: ..... by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Don't let anyone deceive you, even few months before break up hits one hard not to talk of 4 years

It will hurt
You will cry
You Will hang out with friends and still hurt
You will do almost everything but still hurt

Its not easy, for few weeks you will be tortured, depends on how you heal, it takes some years, some weeks, some months but at first, you can't escape it.

They say no one deserves your tears but if that's the best way to let out your hurt pls do

Dunno how to advice a broken person oo
I rem one break up of my life I haven't even gotten over in as much as I fall easily in and out of love
One particular man is a devil cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ..... by chriskosherbal(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
There is no formular for it.
Re: ..... by CarTer666(m): 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Stay focus 4 better 2mrrw, dats d best way to deal wit it

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
ok
Re: ..... by refiner(f): 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
always stay online on naira land.... surfing d internet....by so doing d feelings u av for her will be draining little by little...smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: ..... by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin

Your lady has gone to meet a sugar-coated soothsayer.

Fear winners people, a typical winner-addict can make you empty your account for God. Toasting a woman with that same tongue na small issue.
Re: ..... by Dyt(f): 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
elprint:
Thanks for this one. Sincerely, I don't know what to do to revive our relationship. Since Monday I decided not to call her and she's not called too. This isn't the case before.

@Dyt

Have you called her over?
Take her out
Gifts
Try something you haven't done in a while
She won't tell you that's reason she's acting it and on another note, are you sure you didn't offend her?
Did she read your msgs or anything?
You need to be sure you haven't cracked that lady in anyway
Re: ..... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dyt:

Have you called her over?
Take her out
Gifts
Try something you haven't done in a while
She won't tell you that's reason she's acting it and on another note, are you sure you didn't offend her?
Did she read your msgs or anything?
You need to be sure you haven't cracked that lady in anyway
Dear, trust me, I so much love that I can't hurt her. I haven't hurt her in anyway. I have tried severally to find out from her why she's been acting in an awkward manner, she would always say nothing. The last time we spoke, I asked if I was still the man, and she said "I can't I can't say oo." I feel she wants to frustrate me so that I say I want out.
Re: ..... by Dyt(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
elprint:
Dear, trust me, I so much love that I can't hurt her. I haven't hurt her in anyway. I have tried severally to find out from her why she's been acting in an awkward manner, she would always say nothing. The last time we spoke, I asked if I was still the man, and she said "I can't I can't say oo." I feel she wants to frustrate me so that I say I want out.

Well this time
Try to see her and talk it over
Go home and cry after then
Sorry its the hard truth

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: All You Need To Know / How I Lost My Puna Today / Are Patners Destined Or ...........chosen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.