Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Visit To South East Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To South East Nigeria (5089 Views)

Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos) / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by agadez007(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
[s]
Africonji:
Honestly you Onitsha people are not serious. I am sure the OP is from Anambra. How can you call Abia the worst state in Igboland? ABA alone is more better than all Anambra cities put together. Nonsense!!
[/s]Trash,how did you deduce the O.p is an Anambrarian,ka i bu ono-na-ndo-fu-onwa (A seer)?

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by ibedun: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
sincerely i have been trying to make sure i make a visit to the eastern part of the country and i was opportune to visit a friend at Enugu....
Enugu i think is the most beautiful city in eastern Nigeria and majorly characterised by government establishment which i think stemmed from it been the capital of old eastern region...in Enugu i went to shoprite; oaklands and okpara square

The next 2 days i had to follow a friend to Onitsha and little wonder did i know it was also called 'Osha' by natives...to be frank ONTISHA is the most mega city in eastern Nigeria with well organised markets and road...infact i think Onitsha needs a sea port

From Onitsha i travelled to Abakaliki....this capital i think is the smallest state capital in the east but seems the people have a great land for Agriculture and their land was more stable with no erosions unlike the ones u see in Enugu and Anambra.

I also went to aba that same week and i found out that aba is really the worst city in Nigeria as a whole.....infact Abia state itself is the worst state in eastern Nigeria.

then i was also in owerri and all i can say is that the city is a joncing city...tall guys and gals everywhere and their men sabi toast grin grin

From all observations i can typically say that anambra state is the most developed Nigerian state and sincerely Onitsha together with Lagos kano kaduna and ibadan should be given a special status in Nigeria

Oloriburuku , make I go visit land wey indegenes dey run commot like say evil spirit dey pursue dem ?

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by FreeGlobe(f): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2016
ibedun:

Oloriburuku , make I go visit land wey indegenes dey run commot like say evil spirit dey pursue dem ?
what then is keeping osunites in osun? a failed state

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by DerideGull(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
sincerely i have been trying to make sure i make a visit to the eastern part of the country and i was opportune to visit a friend at Enugu....
Enugu i think is the most beautiful city in eastern Nigeria and majorly characterised by government establishment which i think stemmed from it been the capital of old eastern region...in Enugu i went to shoprite; oaklands and okpara square

The next 2 days i had to follow a friend to Onitsha and little wonder did i know it was also called 'Osha' by natives...to be frank ONTISHA is the most mega city in eastern Nigeria with well organised markets and road...infact i think Onitsha needs a sea port

From Onitsha i travelled to Abakaliki....this capital i think is the smallest state capital in the east but seems the people have a great land for Agriculture and their land was more stable with no erosions unlike the ones u see in Enugu and Anambra.

I also went to aba that same week and i found out that aba is really the worst city in Nigeria as a whole.....infact Abia state itself is the worst state in eastern Nigeria.

then i was also in owerri and all i can say is that the city is a joncing city...tall guys and gals everywhere and their men sabi toast grin grin

From all observations i can typically say that anambra state is the most developed Nigerian state and sincerely Onitsha together with Lagos kano kaduna and ibadan should be given a special status in Nigeria

I guess you can deduce why SE resisted the ignoble call for change by APC (Arewa Poverty Choke) party.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 05, 2016
yoruba people shaa ..does it mean they dont like anything good?
look at how they are lashing their sister bcoz she narrated her experience.

tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by cheruv: 6:08am On Feb 05, 2016
naijapips02:

be proud of your tribe.
Its very clear you're a foreigner born and bred in Igboland undecided
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by obyrich(m): 7:08am On Feb 05, 2016
tnthommie:
Truth be told, aba is the worst city in nigeria in all ramifications, stretching from the bad state of roads to the poor refuse/ waste management, sanitry conditions and also the mentality of the indigenes. I wonder why they are jubilating for OVI, not like he has any positive agenda for them which they are aware. They just want to have their brother in the government house at all cost.
All the refuse dumps have vanished. I am sure you don't live in Aba.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

The same abia state that I know? That's a lie! All the wastes have been removed in most aba roads. By the way, are you aware that abia state leads in the recent wassce ratings in Nigeria seconded by anambra, and then followed by Edo as third place? I don't mean to digress but, you need to stop churning lies to give abia a bad name. When it comes to criticism, abians criticize themselves so you have nothing newsworthy to say.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2016
SonOfEl:

The same abia state that I know? That's a lie! All the wastes have been removed in most aba roads. By the way, are you aware that abia state leads in the recent wassce ratings in Nigeria seconded by anambra, and then followed by Edo as third place? I don't mean to digress but, you need to stop churning lies to give abia a bad name. When it comes to criticism, abians criticize themselves so you have nothing newsworthy to say.
bro why u dey vex like this.....i just stated the obvious based on my observation..why are u taking it personal

governors never take state personal let alone of u we dont know
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

bro why u dey vex like this.....i just stated the obvious based on my observation..why are u taking it personal

governors never take state personal let alone of u we dont know

I would appreciate if you can highlight the parameters you adopted in your observations....
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2016
SonOfEl:

I would appreciate if you can highlight the parameters you adopted in your observations....
nice...now u've opened up for a reasonable argument

first what i accessed are :
1)road networks within the city
2)cleanliness of the city
3)attitudes of residents
4)how new the buildings were

and i deduced it from my own personal observations
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
vayne:
When we tell the ewedus to travel,them no dey gree....we go force them? Let them remain in their enclaves,am currently in ogun state for a couple of months,will do a thread about my experience when am through....God help them let me be in a good mood when I do the thread cool

wetin your thread go do for us abeg receive sense joorr

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Rolings: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Stay safe bro, that Ogun state has the highest number of ritual and human parts trading in west Africa. It is so because it also has the highest number of yoruba churches whose pastors are chief ritualists, throw in their trado-muslim ritual clerics into the mix and you have the Ritual capital of the world.

Talking as if there are no ritualists in the east, what about the otokotos and the okija shrine . You talk as if other Nigerians are not aware that you have not been to your village in years because there is an uncle who wants to kill you or a jealous step mother who doesn't want your progress. Not forgeting the ritual money bags from the east and the kidnappers. Was dead bodies not discovered in the foundation of a proposed church in the east recently?
In case you don't know there are still cannibal tribes existing in some parts of the east and south south around ugep.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Philistine:
IPOB youth using a yoruba moniker to write trash, only God can save igbos from their insecurities.

don't mind them, how can a female bear such name?

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 9:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

nice...now u've opened up for a reasonable argument

first what i accessed are :
1)road networks within the city
2)cleanliness of the city
3)attitudes of residents
4)how new the buildings were

and i deduced it from my own personal observations

I acknowledge the fact that you called the deductions YOUR PERSONAL OBSERVATIONS. road networks and new buildings has nothing to do with being called the "dirtiest city". Again, you simply repeated "cleanliness of the CITY" without highlighting the parameters you used in measuring it. finally you mentioned attitude of residents, without being specific as to if the residents are the ones dirty or its the businesses, many of whom are not aba residents, that are dirty, or if it's how the waste management authority handle their activities.

Dude so far, you have made no specific point. I bet you have not even been to aba lately.
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by EzePromoe: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Rolings:

Talking as if there are no ritualists in the east, what about the otokotos and the okija shrine . You talk as if other Nigerians are not aware that you have not been to your village in years because there is an uncle who wants to kill you or a jealous step mother who doesn't want your progress. Not forgeting the ritual money bags from the east and the kidnappers. Was dead bodies not discovered in the foundation of a proposed church in the east recently?
In case you don't know there are still cannibal tribes existing in some parts of the east and south south around ugep.
You've been watching too much Nollywood movies I guess.
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Rolings: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2016
EzePromoe:
You've been watching too much Nollywood movies I guess.

And where else did you get your analysis on Ogun state of not low budget Hollywood films churned out of iweka road
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Tequilah: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
am proudly omo oduduwa

if i dont share in your ideologies is not my fault...

Na wa, o! Why you dey fall everybody hand like dis? cheesy The only thing that surprises me is that you are female (f), according to your status, yet your moniker includes the name 'Tunji, which is a masculine name, or the name given to a man.

Women do NOT bear Tunji in Yorubaland, from the little I have observed since I started living there some years ago. Yet, you say you are Yoruba ..... ok, no problem. Even me wey no be Yoruba don decode say you be another thing, because you no fit arrange your story well... grin
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by EzePromoe: 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Rolings:

And where else did you get your analysis on Ogun state of not low budget Hollywood films churned out of iweka road
We see too many things on the dailies you know wink
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tequilah:

Na wa, o! Why you dey fall everybody hand like dis? cheesy The only thing that surprises me is that you are female (f), according to your status, yet your moniker includes the name 'Tunji, which is a masculine name, or the name given to a man.

Women do NOT bear Tunji in Yorubaland, from the little I have observed since I started living there some years ago. Yet, you say you are Yoruba ..... ok, no problem. Even me wey no be Yoruba don decode say you be another thing, because you no fit arrange your story well... grin
thats my surname dude!
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Tequilah: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

thats my surname dude!

Haba, why are you adding more layers of lies on top this matter, ehn?? cheesy Ok, if your surname is 'Tunji (only God knows what sort of prefix precedes your own 'Tunji, since everyone knows that 'Tunji is the shortened version of a much longer name), you now want us to believe your first name is 'Adebowale, which is another masculine name....meanwhile, you are a woman, o! LWKMD!! cheesy
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexaddict08:

don't mind them, how can a female bear such name?
thats my surname dude
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tequilah:

Haba, why are you adding more layers of lies on top this matter, ehn?? cheesy Ok, if your surname is 'Tunji, you now want us to believe your first name is 'Adebowale, which is another masculine name....meanwhile, you are a woman, o! LWKMD!! cheesy
is a compound name...i wont reply ur mentions again dude!
if u dont believe me thats not problem...deal with it
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Tequilah: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
is a compound name...i wont reply ur mentions again dude!
if u dont believe me thats not problem...deal with it

Deal with what?? Your lies?? shocked Hahaha....you are a joker. Dealing with lies is your forte. Just admit it, your cover of lies has been blown wide open.
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by sexaddict08(m): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
thats my surname dude
this is the voice of a guy.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whistle Blower: NIM Backs FG On 5% Reward / Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now / Osinbajo: FG Unrelenting In Restoring Nigeria To Economic Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.