Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

My Visit To South East Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To South East Nigeria (4963 Views)

Exploration Of Oil Begins In North East Nigeria (Photos) / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
sincerely i have been trying to make sure i make a visit to the eastern part of the country and i was opportune to visit a friend at Enugu....
Enugu i think is the most beautiful city in eastern Nigeria and majorly characterised by government establishment which i think stemmed from it been the capital of old eastern region...in Enugu i went to shoprite; oaklands and okpara square

The next 2 days i had to follow a friend to Onitsha and little wonder did i know it was also called 'Osha' by natives...to be frank ONTISHA is the most mega city in eastern Nigeria with well organised markets and road...infact i think Onitsha needs a sea port

From Onitsha i travelled to Abakaliki....this capital i think is the smallest state capital in the east but seems the people have a great land for Agriculture and their land was more stable with no erosions unlike the ones u see in Enugu and Anambra.

I also went to aba that same week and i found out that aba is really the worst city in Nigeria as a whole.....infact Abia state itself is the worst state in eastern Nigeria.

then i was also in owerri and all i can say is that the city is a joncing city...tall guys and gals everywhere and their men sabi toast grin grin

From all observations i can typically say that anambra state is the most developed Nigerian state and sincerely Onitsha together with Lagos kano kaduna and ibadan should be given a special status in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by ODVanguard: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guy, you no dey tire? How many monikers you alone get? You don't have to use Yoruba moniker to validate your point you know? cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
ODVanguard:
Guy, you no dey tire? How many monikers you alone get? You don't have to use Yoruba moniker to validate your point you know? cheesy
dude am just stating the obvious....though am back to abuja

seems u expected me to lash them....but u were disappointed

9 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by ODVanguard: 6:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

dude am just stating the obvious....though am back to abuja

seems u expected me to lash them....but u were disappointed

Dude, all I'm saying is that you can say the exact same thing you wrote up there and still have an audience without using a Yoruba moniker coz you're not even Yoruba to begin with and have been busted severally for your mischief. Seriously, you don't need this coz it only distracts from your message.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by vayne(m): 6:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
When we tell the ewedus to travel,them no dey gree....we go force them? Let them remain in their enclaves,am currently in ogun state for a couple of months,will do a thread about my experience when am through....God help them let me be in a good mood when I do the thread cool

24 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by mrjangaweed: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
ODVanguard:

Dude, all I'm saying is that you can say the exact same thing you wrote up there and still have an audience without using a Yoruba moniker coz you're not even Yoruba to begin with and been busted severally for your mischief. You don't need this coz it only distracts from your message.
shatap

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Philistine(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
IPOB youth using a yoruba moniker to write trash, only God can save igbos from their insecurities.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
ODVanguard:

Dude, all I'm saying is that you can say the exact same thing you wrote up there and still have an audience without using a Yoruba moniker coz you're not even Yoruba to begin with and have been busted severally for your mischief. Seriously, you don't need this coz it only distracts from your message.
u have the right to think the way u like

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by umehmj(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
you are right about one thing though. two things actually. one is that anambra is the most developed state in Nigeria and, (2) tiny bits of truths scattered all over the write up.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by demielvis: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
vayne:
When we tell the ewedus to travel,them no dey gree....we go force them? Let them remain in their enclaves,am currently in ogun state for a couple of months,will do a thread about my experience when am through....God help them let me be in a good mood when I do the thread cool

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by SailorXY: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
I dey come back.

Mo'gbo information inu teli

I sense thread hijack with gleaning fangs & sharp teeth
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by naijapips02: 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
sincerely i have been trying to make sure i make a visit to the eastern part of the country and i was opportune to visit a friend at Enugu....
Enugu i think is the most beautiful city in eastern Nigeria and majorly characterised by government establishment which i think stemmed from it been the capital of old eastern region...in Enugu i went to shoprite; oaklands and okpara square

The next 2 days i had to follow a friend to Onitsha and little wonder did i know it was also called 'Osha' by natives...to be frank ONTISHA is the most mega city in eastern Nigeria with well organised markets and road...infact i think Onitsha needs a sea port

From Onitsha i travelled to Abakaliki....this capital i think is the smallest state capital in the east but seems the people have a great land for Agriculture and their land was more stable with no erosions unlike the ones u see in Enugu and Anambra.

I also went to aba that same week and i found out that aba is really the worst city in Nigeria as a whole.....infact Abia state itself is the worst state in eastern Nigeria.

then i was also in owerri and all i can say is that the city is a joncing city...tall guys and gals everywhere and their men sabi toast grin grin

From all observations i can typically say that anambra state is the most developed Nigerian state and sincerely Onitsha together with Lagos kano kaduna and ibadan should be given a special status in Nigeria

be proud of your tribe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by bokohalal(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Onitsha can NEVER have a SEAport.

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
And dem go dey shout for "Biafra"?
That area defies all forms of civilization o.
Backward to the CORE! embarassed
The FURTHER YOU GO. . . the place begin resemble Edo state and OSHIOLOLE FACE! cheesy

The further you go from the RIVER NIGER. . . THE MORE LOCAAAAAAAAAAAAL AND TIMID THE PEOPLE BEHAVE!
NL is proof! kiss

Enugu. . . Anambra. . . tolerable.
The rest. . . . . HA! ORIGINAL MGBEKE FACTORY!!!cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Zurielistic: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
since I born, I never leave my village. All d talk above, na lie

Op, you are correct. You've obviously not gotten out of your villa before

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by MISSNORA(f): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmm ok
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
naijapips02:

be proud of your tribe.
am proudly omo oduduwa
if i dont share in your ideologies is not my fault...

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by brize(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
All igboid states is beautiful.... Thats what i got for you...... If you like keep on tryibg your best to divide.... You will always fail
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Africonji: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Honestly you Onitsha people are not serious. I am sure the OP is from Anambra. How can you call Abia the worst state in Igboland? ABA alone is more better than all Anambra cities put together. Nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by ArodewilliamsT: 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
vayne:

Stay safe bro, that Ogun state has the highest number of ritual and human parts trading in west Africa. It is so because it also has the highest number of yoruba churches whose pastors are chief ritualists, throw in their trado-muslim ritual clerics into the mix and you have the Ritual capital of the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by OBAGADAFFI: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

am proudly omo oduduwa

if i dont share in your ideologies is not my fault...

Duh, how many times will you shout , you are Yoruba female on NL.

Inferiority complex at its best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

Just marry an Igbo person so you can be at peace grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

[s]I also went to aba that same week and i found out that aba is really the worst city in Nigeria as a whole.....infact Abia state itself is the worst state in eastern Nigeria.[/s]

Use your sense Ode!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Who the guy travel don help ? If I may ask
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Africonji:
Honestly you Onitsha people are not serious. I am sure the OP is from Anambra. How can you call Abia the worst state in Igboland? ABA alone is more better than all Anambra cities put together. Nonsense!!
What evidence did you have to back your claim he is from Anambra? And what makes you think Aba is better than all anambra cities

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
And dem go dey shout for "Biafra"?
That area defies all forms of civilization o.
Backward to the CORE! embarassed
The FURTHER YOU GO. . . the place begin resemble Edo state and OSHIOLOLE FACE! cheesy

The further you go from the RIVER NIGER. . . THE MORE LOCAAAAAAAAAAAAL AND TIMID THE PEOPLE BEHAVE!
NL is proof! kiss

Enugu. . . Anambra. . . tolerable.
The rest. . . . . HA! ORIGINAL MGBEKE FACTORY!!!cheesy
the weed wey you smoke this night strong oo you fit give me one make I begin reason like you

1 Like

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Abia1son: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
The op can lia,how can you call abia state worst,a state with two developed mega cities you call it worst
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
bokohalal:
Onitsha can NEVER have a SEAport.
ѕαуѕ ωнσ? undecided
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by tnthommie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Truth be told, aba is the worst city in nigeria in all ramifications, stretching from the bad state of roads to the poor refuse/ waste management, sanitry conditions and also the mentality of the indigenes. I wonder why they are jubilating for OVI, not like he has any positive agenda for them which they are aware. They just want to have their brother in the government house at all cost.
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lmaoooo freeglobe when will you stop this nonsense grin grin cheesy cheesy

Adebowaletunji/Babalolakemi/ObefemiAwolowo/SegunAdewole/bosedekemi cheesy

This guy grin I urge my fellow Yorubas not to take the thread seriously.It's not worth it

Just laugh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by Rucheen(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
A poster somewhere thinks your positive self concept tends towards negative infinity
Re: My Visit To South East Nigeria by SonOfEl(m): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
tnthommie:
Truth be told, aba is the worst city in nigeria in all ramifications, stretching from the bad state of roads to the poor refuse/ waste management, sanitry conditions and also the mentality of the indigenes. I wonder why they are jubilating for OVI, not like he has any positive agenda for them which they are aware. They just want to have their brother in the government house at all cost.

Your truth is a lie.... These stereotyping of aba is becoming disgustingly ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lagos State Overhyped? / What Southeast Governors Would Have Told Nnamdi Kanu / Arrest Dr Paul Enenche And See Nigeria Burst Into Flames, Man Warns El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.