Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,710 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix (57666 Views)

I Was Just Robbed Tonight. (pls Help A Brother) / Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by kentblues(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
banmee:

He's going to need a new asshole.
borrow am your own naa
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
agborodun:
This is nothing compared to a thief who jumped into our compound while being pursue from d second street by vigillante. Unknown to him we set a village fork teeth trap for rabbits coming to disturb our maize at night.
He was d one who call d vigillante people for help when his left leg was perforated by d trap.
Lol
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Sylverbox(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oh God. How will I repair the gate now
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Trailblazer1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
midehi2:

no fear o, that one is a robber, or are you a robber? cheesy
Pm me your pin or no
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by macaranta(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
Men..that's some terrible sh#t
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by waShine(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Just be sincere with your comment grin grin grin
Sincerely speaking l would not do this because it is not religious. Check it out your self, it is better to cut hand than this, period.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by otiigba1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
If he survives this i bet my ass he will never steal again
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by HENSEXIE(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
I dnt tink hes A̶̲̥̅ thief
Maybe he went 2 slip wit sumbody's wife undecided(my opinion though)
Kai!buh Ɖά̲†̥ tin enta wella o.imaginin wat he must Βε̲̣̣̣̥ feelin
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by frisky2good(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
I will just collect whatever he stole and wait 15 minutes before calling my best friend to help me google the emergency number for ambulance service in Nigeria. If he's lucky, he will still be alive by the time the ambulance arrives. I cannot come and go and kill myself. undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Niceman4u(m): 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Suffer a criminal nt to live. Be the Dasuki, Ibori, Abacha, oh Abacha don go!
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by vislabraye(m): 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Caught in the act. Have you ever watched "what went wrong?"
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Barigaboy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
Humm, robbery is bad but I feel that punishment is too much o. I pity him
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by lumeneng22: 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
The thief cometh to steal, kill and destroy so what punishment is gross for a thief Pump acid into his face also.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by ATajur(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
chai!! True to God women ar trying o.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lordave:
This is how you guys go about ignorantly encouraging robbers by comparing them to polithiefians.

A thief is a thief, whether petty burglars, sophisticated armed robbers or 'Iborians', they're all thieves.

hehe, i laugh. so Ibori don get he own word. iborians

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by HaneefahRN(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:

No p, I wld prefer two perforated instead of 1, bt I wld love to see it on TV tho, nt on my gate. When he recovers, he will av phobia for stealing
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by averyblacknyansh: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2016
And much more. Seems like he's going to survive this one. it could have been a lynching which i prefer to this
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Lcpastor: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Start me up
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by omoekiti6(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'll just chant hallelujah n retrive my belongings
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by henrybomb(m): 12:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:
yea sure
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by labbyk(m): 12:21am On Feb 05, 2016
grin yes I will so much love it...ojo gbogbo ni tole ojokan ni tolohun(everyday is for the thief and a day is for the owner)

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Lawcurrent(m): 1:22am On Feb 05, 2016
even if they stole my laptop and Nokia Lumia last year. I won't pray for this kind of thing to happen to them. because God wants everyone to be in his kingdom that's he sent Jesus Christ to die for us. remember, 'love your neighbor as yourself'. am applying it as a human not as a preacher. take note.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by blackmartial(m): 2:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Those spikes did their job perfectly.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Dat nigga will neva poo again.. shocked

Mehn he wished he had died.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by ddeola: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Just get your stuff back and safe the hussler's life
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2016
He's being bleeped up.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by xzibit84(m): 9:20am On Feb 05, 2016
He brought it upon him self, I mean is nt as a result of jungle justice, so to me I would wish any thief even more but not from mob but by him self. grin
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Rexceedo: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Those bars were designed as such for this purpose, therefore so be it!.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by glossy6(f): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Oh my gosh
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by jiggar(m): 3:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
In as much as, he stole from me, I wouldn't want him to suffer like that.

There could be good reasons, why he robbed me.

Let me share a true life story. Some years ago, I went to see my sister-in-law in the hospital, who was just delivered of a baby.
After seeing my little nephew, I went outside and saw a man rushing out of the hospital frantically. His son had an operation some time ago, but had to go for another one.

Now the father had no more money. Infact, he was just asking for help from anyone, he could find, just to save his precious son's life.

Now, if this same man decides to rob to save his son's life and was "caught" by those bars, would we blame him completely?
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by alaskido(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes. Good for him. This is what we call "LESSONS LEARNT". That is if he makes it alive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos) / A man was disgraced by a sex worker at Ajao estate, Lagos / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.