Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak (3618 Views)

Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Freegift75: 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
This woman deserves an award! In all, wisdom is the most principal thing.

Look at the pix, there was a severe fire outbreak where all linking exits were already gutted with fire. In the course of waiting for the arrival of fire service brigadiers, this woman displayed prudence, because allowing the child to stay in the smoke is graphically and technically dangerous.

What a mother's love! The baby was so fortunate as the neighbours outside rescued the baby when the mother threw him from the window down

The message to all women out there is:
"don't exhaust all your %100 IQ in pursuit of fashion, a %10 conserved could be very helpful in time of need

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by folik121: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
No one like my mother,
love you Mom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Akkord4gov: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
Mothers can go any extreme for the life of their children even if that will take their own lives.
I don know about our present shawarma and pizza ladies o

God bless all our mothers

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by ayourbamie: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
God bless you Mum. iya to jiya nitori omo

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by excellencyabia1: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
her reason of womanhood
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Freegift75: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls, can someone tell me the criteria for front page. Is this one not FP material?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by mcee1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
No one like ma'ami cry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by asadike(f): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai! sweet mother, i no go forget u for d suffer wey u suffer for me eh.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by MayorofLagos(m): 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
May God Bless this woman wherever she is.

Tell all these girls out here the true cause to spread your legs. This is it right here, on display.

Is there any reason this is not already splashed on fp? Do i need to file complaint with ICC before NL mods will put this on fp?

3 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Aminat508(f): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
I love my mother, Aduke you are too much kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2016
#A mother's love. Subhanallah..... chai!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 05, 2016
nice story
mums are great and everything sweet
but, the story is fake
how the baby take pass that window?
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by sinkhole: 3:02am On Feb 05, 2016
iamkeyz:
nice story
but, the story is fake
I think the baby can pass but my worry is that for how long could she hold on to the baby, with that heavy smoke she will get very weak in matter of seconds and thus drop the baby, I can only pray the place is not that high and some people are around to collect/catch the baby.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by MayorofLagos(m): 3:32am On Feb 05, 2016
iamkeyz:
nice story
but, the story is fake

Even if its fake...it portrays in its capacity the beauty of self sacrifice and love.

Me chionu, onye akpu! angry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by MayorofLagos(m): 3:48am On Feb 05, 2016
sinkhole:
I think the baby can pass but my worry is that for how long could she hold on to the baby, with that heavy smoke she will get very weak in matter of seconds and thus drop the baby, I can only pray the place is not that high and some people are around to collect/catch the baby.

Dude, dont worry about the outcomes. Let this moment sink in. It is glorious. This is greater than self. You are looking at an altar in front of you. At this altar the mother saved the child and surrendered herself for consumption.

Yoruba people say " Orisa bi Iya 'o si". There is no oracle more adorable than mother!

To my loving mother I bow to you in reverence.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by HaneefahRN(f): 4:33am On Feb 05, 2016
Nubian113:
#A mother's love. Subhanallah..... chai!

A mother's love is like other. A similar scenario also played out in one filling station nt long ago. The mother had gone out and left d children b4 d fire outbreak, only d eldest was able to escape leaving d other 2, every1 had written off d other 2, and were busy trying to find means to curb d fire, the woman ran inside the inferno to try and save her children, she cld only save 1. Sadly, they both lost their lives from the burns sustained

May God bless those wonderful women in abundance
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by vicstar(m): 5:19am On Feb 05, 2016
apart from God ma mama comes 1st undecided
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by funkyibodude(m): 6:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Who can love a child more than the mum cry, hit like if you love your mom and share if you hate her

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by babyfaceafrica: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2016
You can make your point without faking scenes....chat anoda lienus mohammed
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2016
That song comes to mind; SWEET MOTHER, I NO GO FORGET YHU, FOR DIS SUFFER WEY YHU SUFFER FOR ME O. .........

.......... STOP STOP, STOP STOP, STOP STOP MAKE YHU NO CRY AGAIN O.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Freegift75: 7:33am On Feb 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:
May God Bless this woman wherever she is.

Tell all these girls out here the true cause to spread your legs. This is it right here, on display.

Is there any reason this is not already splashed on fp? Do i need to file complaint with ICC before NL mods will put this on fp?

Nairaland moderators need orientations. Check front page, it is filled with junks
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Pwayne2016(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2016
asadike:
Chai! sweet mother, i no go forget u for d suffer wey u suffer for me eh.
Omalicha,Ezigbo Nwaanyi,Ugegbe umuagbala hope say u go rep dat kin good behaviour.ooo

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by deanoffaculty: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Whao! God bless all mothers all over the world. It's not easy to be a mother.

1 Like

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2016
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

kudos sweet mother.

but my mum is the best
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by asadike(f): 12:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Omalicha,Ezigbo Nwaanyi,Ugegbe umuagbala hope say u go rep dat kin good behaviour.ooo
by d grace of God, i will. Dalu nwokeoma
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:

A mother's love is like other. A similar scenario also played out in one filling station nt long ago. The mother had gone out and left d children b4 d fire outbreak, only d eldest was able to escape leaving d other 2, every1 had written off d other 2, and were busy trying to find means to curb d fire, the woman ran inside the inferno to try and save her children, she cld only save 1. Sadly, they both lost their lives from the burns sustained

May God bless those wonderful women in abundance

female terrorist undecided
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by HaneefahRN(f): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

female terrorist undecided

Hw're u doin cafe attendant? Hope u av customers today?:/

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by byteem: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
ITS JUST AMAZING THE LENGHTS MOTHERS WOULD GO FOR THEIR CHILDREN.. NOW IMAJINE AFTER ALL THE SACRIFICE .. PIKIN GROW FINISH COME DEY LOOK IM MAMA FACE DEY ABUSE AM.... CHAII THUNDER...

OR IM GROW FINISH REMAIN TO MARRY IM CON SAY .. NO AM NOT A GIRL AM GAY.. CHAI THUNDER

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A CHILD TO BE RUDE TO YOUR MOTHER .. EVEN IF SHE IS CRAZY AND INSANELY NUTS .. ITS A LIFE PRINCIPLE .. HONOUR THEM AND UL LIVE LONG.. CHIKENA
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Hw're u doin cafe attendant? Hope u av customers today?:/

yes undecided ur papa just browse finish on credit
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by HaneefahRN(f): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

yes undecided ur papa just browse finish on credit

:-):-) eeyah, is ur dad dt broke? Hope ur Oga will nt seize ur salary again nw

2 Likes

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by MayorofLagos(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hey searching4love, abeg no soil this nice and inspiring thread abeg you. Let matter go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Forms New Party / Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? / Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.