Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak (3603 Views)

Mimiko Saves Dying Child From Accident Scene (Photos) / Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by dahaz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

yes undecided ur papa just browse finish on credit
HaneefahRN:

:-):-) eeyah, is ur dad dt broke? Hope ur Oga will nt seize ur salary again nw
hey you two, you are derailing the beauty of the thread.Better get a boxing ring and settle it.you can invite me to be the refree.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by HaneefahRN(f): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
dahaz:

hey you two, you are derailing the beauty of the thread.Better get a boxing ring and settle it.you can invite me to be the refree.

Don't mind the busybody jare, I was busy minding my own business commenting jejely on d topic b4 d troublemaker came.

I wasn't fighting o, so u can keep ur referee whistle.

Oya searching4love, go and play wt sand. Let pple who value women (mothers) comment.
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by dahaz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Don't mind the busybody jare, I was busy minding my own business commenting jejely on d topic b4 d troublemaker came.

I wasn't fighting o, so u can keep ur referee whistle.

Oya searching4love, go and play wt sand. Let pple who value women (mothers) comment.
oopss haneefa that was an upper cut..oya searching4love come and revenge
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Freegift75: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Can someone pacify me to stop crying...! This thread reminds me of my mother. 10yrs ago just like yesterday. R I P loving mother
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by herboshedhe(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Iyaa ni iyaaaa mi
tooto
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by oyinkinola: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
...that's true mother not type of one who dump their child in toilet, God bless you good mummy! I've one seen a mother who covered her baby inside matress and thrown it out of fire to save his life!
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Missy89(f): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
She is only delaying the inevitable. When she starts to burn, she will throw away the baby and the kid will fall to her death cry
Re: See What A Woman Did To Save Her Child From Fire Outbreak by Freegift75: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Missy89:
She is only delaying the inevitable. When she starts to burn, she will throw away the baby and the kid will fall to her death cry

Bad mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. / 3 Years Of Buhari Is Better Than 8 Years Of Obasanjo - Reno Omokri Reacts / Kwankwaso Major Loss To PDP – APC Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.