Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread (1343 Views)

Abacha Summoned Me For Making A Female Chief Judge In Lagos –oyinlola / Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? / Who Started The Writing Of Cc: Lalasticlala At The End Of Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by mohince(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Guys have been on nairaland for more than a year now but their is something that is getting me confuse. i may sound silly but i really need a justify answer to this question, have notice that everyone who created a thread will always write or indicate #CC lalasticlala to the topic, i dont know actually who he is..... Why Must everyone include cc lalasticlala to a thread? Is he been paid or does he has any share on nairaland! One funny thing is that i also include cc lalasticlala to any topic i create! Plss help me sort this dilemma that has been twisting my mind

CC: lalasticlala..... Lol
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by biafranbaby(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin

It's part of the Zoo language.
Only Zoo people understand.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by coded01: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
He is a super-moderator responsible for moving both relevant and irrelevant threads to the front page...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by MaBuk(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
He's a moderator and he can push your topic to front page on time. My thought oo. From observations
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by MaBuk(f): 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
For pushing threads to front page on time cos he is a moderator. My observations though
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by mohince(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
biafranbaby:
grin

Eyyyah which zoo are u from, ur name sound like some1 coming out of Jurassic park of Apes! Its nyc meeting u!

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by mohince(m): 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
MaBuk:
For pushing threads to front page on time cos he is a moderator. My observations though

Ayyah..... So he is employed at nairaland
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by Pheals(f): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
biafranbaby:
grin

. Op he is a super mod... Pretending some believe he can move their thread to the FP .... U knew that so stop saying ""have been in Nairaland over a year

As for u:

Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by esmeralda1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2016
Its funny but if you want front page you need to add it.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by OVI75(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lalasticlala, is the most.......name I yaf Evr heard
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by foriz4u(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
hahahahaha... lalasticlala come c dis guy calling ur name in vain ooo....lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by MayorofLagos(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lala is the tax collector in this bi#6#
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by born2groove: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Give unto Ceasar, what belongs to Ceasar. Lalastica is the Ceasar of Nairaland.
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by felifeli: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2016
mohince:
Guys have been on nairaland for more than a year now but their is something that is getting me confuse. i may sound silly but i really need a justify answer to this question, have notice that everyone who created a thread will always write or indicate #CC lalasticlala to the topic, i dont know actually who he is..... Why Must everyone include cc lalasticlala to a thread? Is he been paid or does he has any share on nairaland! One funny thing is that i also include cc lalasticlala to any topic i create! Plss help me sort this dilemma that has been twisting my mind

You are very dull. Lalasticlala is the god that makes every prayers get answered here. Like adding 'in Sango's name I pray' after saying your prayers when you wake up in the morning. Do you now understand?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by NobleAngell(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2016
I think its a way of according respect to Lala being a supermod. Its a sort of appeasement. u knw, like saying 'kabieyesi may u live long ' before speaking b4 chiefs except in this case, it comes after.
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by emonkey(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2016
felifeli:

You are very dull. Lalasticlala is the god that makes every prayers get answered here. Like adding 'in Sango's name I pray' after saying your prayers when you wake up in the morning. Do you now understand?

LOOOOOOOL grin grin
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by zendy: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Only Gid knows how he came up with the name Lalasticala, I have bitten my own tongue several times trying to say that name
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by Abee79(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:
He is a super-moderator responsible for moving both relevant and irrelevant threads to the front page...
Okay, I see grin
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by Ajibel(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Lalasticlala seems to be a more popular name here than Seun. Before it was cc Mukina2 grin
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Ajibel:
Lalasticlala seems to be a more popular name here than Seun. Before it was cc Mukina2 grin
popularity is not power,seun can fire lalastic whenever he wants and feels like,that said ,lalastic is a very reasonable and efficient super mod
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by MrAnalyst: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
popularity is not power,seun can fire lalastic whenever he wants and feels like,that said ,lalastic is a very reasonable and efficient super mod

Reasonable and efficient,very true. Lalasticlala,I greet.
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by eposho: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2016
mohince:
Op u spoke my mind who da fook is the geezer. This been irritating me since 1846 . each time I read lala warever I just get wound up. Damn.
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by afrideo(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2016
coded01:
The exact definition
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by tolexy007(m): 11:30am On Feb 05, 2016
lalasticlala............... cheesy
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by mohince(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ajibel:
Hahaha atimes its even ishilove, wish dis lalasticlala will help move this thread to FP so as the strangee will have a better idea of who he is.....
CC : lalasticlala #lol
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by mohince(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
zendy:
Only Gid knows how he came up with the name Lalasticala, I have bitten my own tongue several times trying to say that name
Hahaha me too, i wonder wat d name means, i even checkd d name is in dictionary but i can find it! Mayb its non Nigerian name
Re: Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread by mohince(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
eposho:

Op u spoke my mind who da fook is the geezer. This been irritating me since 1846 . each time I read lala warever I just get wound up. Damn.
Na go ooo my guy, one funny thing is that have neva see or read his comment

(1) (Reply)

I Loves This Mommy / Chinese President Invites President Buhari For State Visit / Buhari Regime Is Always With Hardship....how True Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.