Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Why Are Most Girls Like This??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Like This??? (5006 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)? / Why Are Most Girls Like This (photo)? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Better goan rest angry

You too like romanceland. Nah only there you dey comment.

How business?

cheesy cheesy
Iya awon importers ekaro o
Business dey low key for now oo sad
How far with those anti-glare?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2016
Ooo. Great then.

No time to chat up unproductive people

God bless our hustle!!,

Ucheosefoh:
hell no I delete my whatsapp and Facebook chat not the real Facebook I still enter Facebook everyday to share my blog posts and talk with serious group members like blog group and affiliate group members including domain resellers. I am an active member in romance, politics, celebrity and business section here and cus my serious friends I have their numbers. I can call them if I need information or email them I am a blogger, student and affiliate marketer and also learning domain reselling so no time for chatting with unserious people. I have wasted my past years chatting which led to large friends on all my social network accounts but since last year I changed direction.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Bookiemart01(f): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2016
Baba awon importers, I greet ooo.
Low key bawo?
Rates ain't going down soon ooo.
No chop business money ooo. Keep at it don't stop.

My glasses are moving, but the last order was sent to wrong address.....guess whose address my supplier sent to?

I know you'll guess right. The thing weak me. I never dort am out.

iAmCharis:
cheesy cheesy
Iya awon importers ekaro o
Business dey low key for now oo sad
How far with those anti-glare?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Baba awon importers, I greet ooo.
Low key bawo?
Rates ain't going down soon ooo.
No chop business money ooo. Keep at it don't stop.

My glasses are moving, but the last order was sent to wrong address.....guess whose address my supplier sent to?

I know you'll guess right. The thing weak me. I never dort am out.

Thanks jare. Will be back on board soon.

Lool let me guess....... TheSpecialOne_?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Ooo. Great then.
God bless our hustle!!,

Amen
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Bookiemart01(f): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
I dey tell you....I have been weak since 14th January that I got to know. My goods are nowhere to be found cry

iAmCharis:
Thanks jare. Will be back on board soon.

Lool let me guess....... TheSpecialOne_?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
tolaxin:

Now when you clock 35, you gonna be the one sending out hi handsome like a CV grin

hahahahaha, dude !
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I dey tell you....I have been weak since 14th January that I got to know. My goods are nowhere to be found cry

Meehn how come nau? Didn't you give the supplier the address to send to?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Bookiemart01(f): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
I did ooo. Dunno what went wrong. Its annoying

iAmCharis:
Meehn how come nau? Didn't you give the supplier the address to send to?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I did ooo. Dunno what went wrong. Its annoying

Nawa o. You do ask him to send to thespecialone_ before now?
And have you been able to reach Nisibor?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Bookiemart01(f): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
No
Nooo and
Noooooooooooooooo
iAmCharis:
Nawa o. You do ask him to send to thespecialone_ before now?
And have you been able to reach Nisibor?
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by bayonino: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
LaurelP:

I disagree with you.
Not every guy must be an expert at chatting a lady, it doesn't mean that she cannot contribute or at least respond well. It is just the mentality of our ladies.

I have happened to chat with girls from outside the shores of Naija and I must say there's a huge difference. Before u even say anything, they are ready to respond and even be the one asking questions and telling u abt themselves. Our ladies have a very warped mentality, its not the guys fault.

The guy asked to know about the lady. A sensible person will either oblige him or ask him to introduce himself first.
As simple as that, both of them will enjoy the conversation and be happy.

You dont have to rack your brain to get a lady to respond to you, there are just too many things a man have to think about already.
Gbam!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
No
Nooo and
Noooooooooooooooo
Lol nawa oo.. Try dey bombard his phone with calls and sms though.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by mildflame: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Ooo. Great then.
God bless our hustle!!,

You 10 MUCH men!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Bookiemart01(f): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
The number no dey go ni. thats the issue

iAmCharis:
Lol nawa oo.. Try dey bombard his phone with calls and sms though.
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bookiemart01:
The number no dey go ni. thats the issue

sad cry
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by butanep(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
LaurelP:

I disagree with you.
Not every guy must be an expert at chatting a lady, it doesn't mean that she cannot contribute or at least respond well. It is just the mentality of our ladies.

I have happened to chat with girls from outside the shores of Naija and I must say there's a huge difference. Before u even say anything, they are ready to respond and even be the one asking questions and telling u abt themselves. Our ladies have a very warped mentality, its not the guys fault.

The guy asked to know about the lady. A sensible person will either oblige him or ask him to introduce himself first.
As simple as that, both of them will enjoy the conversation and be happy.

You dont have to rack your brain to get a lady to respond to you, there are just too many things a man have to think about already.

Nice Point
Re: Why Are Most Girls Like This??? by AfroKnight: 12:50am On Feb 06, 2016
Lol. I cannot even mistakenly add such dull unintelligent babes anymore. I remember one such babe. Very delusional. I ridiculed her so much that she became fascinated by me. She later begin dey catch feelings. I eventually frustrated her till she got pissed and stopped bothering me.

All these small small dull girls should not be allowed to try such nonsense. grin

Highest, no babe for that week. But having no babe is way better than tolerating such dreary company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend / Meet Queen Farcadi, The Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.