Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (59953 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by timilehin007(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
G
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by refiner(f): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
lol....is dis woman nt old enough to mother WizKid
wizkid abeg fear God nah

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Lero15(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nonsense

[size=20pt]What the hell is wrong with these our yeyebrities?!!!!!!

So having a baby mama is now fine and commendable!!

You all need Jesus! [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Tukor32: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
low esteem bitch.you opened your legs to your junior and you come here forming senorita.you should be ashemed girl

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by wristbangle: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omotayor123:
Worefar..... Baby mama poo undecided

E be like say university go open BABY MAMA course for ladies to study now.

Abi wetin u think tayo?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by chicent2k3(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gone are the days one gets pregnant out of wedlock and is ashamed. Today, they are proudly happy. Chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by kaziblake(f): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chai!

Baby mama now a lucrative business

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
When would we stop glorifying all these people? not judging or hating..but enough of all these baby mama palaver/updates!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nothing can be more disgusting than a woman you just intended to have sex with getting pregnant with your child. Thats y we need to stay with the one we love and let leech gold digging girls be far away.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
So having a child out of wedlock is what some ladies now find joy in? Smh

May God deliver these myopic ladies from greed

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Melkizedek(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
"but if they cannot control themselves, they should go ahead and marry; for it is better to marry than burn with passion"..1 corinthians 7:9...
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
She's soliciting further investments

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Kangol99(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmmmmm
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by danidee10(m): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wizkid fall my hand sha...see the karishika looking masquerade he's bleeping....after all the fine girls in balogun Eleniyan video....smh

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by eminent007(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
OLOSHO's everywhere.

Shameless Aunty wey de open her pekus for person wey she almost reach born as pikin.

Wizkid, please and please, this career path no fit you, just leave am for dem wey sabi the game[ I Hail Thee 2Baba]

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by maskid(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
She has forgotten that thousands of women could be cursing her now. It seems being a babymama is a prestigious office this days.

I can't bare the thought of my kids not having access to their mom. That's why I wear 69 condoms and if by magic I release inside you, I will suck everything out

eeeeeeeewwwww!!!!! yuck!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by danbaffajr: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
themmyd:
Good for her, it isn't easy to be a mother be it babymama or not
yeah to be wizkid's babymama is more than easy grin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by tollytexy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
Jolsnow:
Wow. A Pregnant masquerade.
U get bad mouth lol
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Wisetalk1: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ve to admit,wizzy u can do beta dan dis...control dt thing btwn ur legs for f...k sake
why are you blaming only wizkid? What about the shameless, useless and worthless lady who opened her dirty legs for the small boy? Now she's shamelessly posting her useless stomach for the world to see her 'out of wedlock' pregnancy. Indeed, many ladies/women are so shameless and worthless. I pity this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by tollytexy(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
timilehin007:
G
Space booker g what? G wagon?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dunno what to do with this news though,nairaland front page gradually turning to city people magazine!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by GlitzG: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aroh48:
That lady is above 45yrs..

Are you reading my mind

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by oodua1stson: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eleribu somebody

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by bodyloveghetto(m): 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hmmm... and so it goes

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by gohzieh(m): 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
ve to admit,wizzy u can do beta dan dis...control dt thing btwn ur legs for f...k sake

Even as sweet as it is
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
ladyF:
Baby mama no dey pay. I can't even raise kids outside marriage, it's a no, no, no for me!!! The responsible thing to do is marriage first, then children, but sadly, this our generation... cry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Why do u laugh when u say it's Lady F again?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wisetalk1:

why are you blaming only wizkid? What about the shameless, useless and worthless lady who opened her dirty legs for the small boy? Now she's shamelessly posting her useless stomach for the world to see her 'out of wedlock' pregnancy. Indeed, many ladies/women are so shameless and worthless. I pity this generation.

vex dey ur body shaaa..
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by otitokoroleti: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
Larryhoover:
This one self reach fp Nawa ooo Later we go see thread like wizkid in the toilet....

Mtchew
nairaland is now bloggers dustbin
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by AfroKnight: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wizkid don fall my hand. Two kids from Two different gehs and this one nor even fine reach him girlfriend.

Disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Dunno what to make of this gist o..Nairaland's front page gradually turning into city people magazine.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by JaneJoanJohn(f): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
Hmmm... and so it goes
I find that meme very distasteful and extremely disturbing.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by youngaz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Iz diz attachment or wat?cheesycheesy:/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Efe, Na Only This Polo You Get" - Nigerians Shade BBNaija Winner (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.