Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (59950 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Payshence(f): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2016
I wont be suprised if anoda Olosho cms online,claiming shes preggy for Wizkid.since He cnt control himself n he sees it as an achievemnt.......#AnotherTufaceInTheMaking.Abashaaaa.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Burger01(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2016
This bashing is too much. People abeg, free the aunty wink
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by wiloy2k8(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
She has forgotten that thousands of women(^^^) could be cursing her now. It seems being a babymama is a prestigious office this days.

I can't bare the thought of my kids not having access to their mom. That's why I wear 69 condoms and if by magic I release inside you, she will suck everything out, I don't care, even if you use vacuum angry

My friend u harsh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by itsmecoalblack(f): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Her hair looks like a hat. Hahahaha

FlirtyKaren:
Guinean Binta Diamond Diallo and Wizkid welcomed their son, Wizkid's second child, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Junior about two weeks ago.
The new mum just shared this pic of her bare baby bump on her IG and captioned it:
#TBT the most wonderful feeling in the world #roadtomotherhood #25weekspreggers.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/wizkids-babymama-binta-diallo-gushes.html
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by TheBawse(m): 7:16am On Feb 05, 2016
LovePeddler. Smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by itunity007(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2016
imagin what her face will luk like witout makeup
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Xano(m): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2016
A shameful thing to be proud of. It remains me of this verse in different translations:

Isaiah 4:1 Amplified Bible (AMP)
4 And in that day seven women will take hold of one man, saying, “We will eat our own food and wear [and provide] our own clothes; only let us be called by your name; take away our shame [of being unmarried].”

Isaiah 4:1 The Message (MSG)
4 That will be the day when seven women will gang up on one man, saying, “We’ll take care of ourselves, get our own food and clothes. Just give us a child. Make us pregnant so we’ll have something to live for!”

Very unfortunate what some women do.
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by sinaj(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
She has forgotten that thousands of women(^^^) could be cursing her now. It seems being a babymama is a prestigious office this days.

I can't bare the thought of my kids not having access to their mom. That's why I wear 69 condoms and if by magic I release inside you, she will suck everything out, I don't care, even if you use vacuum angry

LWKMD cheesy

But it's so tru bro

I can never deny any of my kid the joy of a family smiley
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Mattew690(m): 8:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol

Xxxxxxxxx.

Bad boy
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by olori4real(m): 8:15am On Feb 05, 2016
Your charm don work abi? cheesy tomorrow now, we go see palmcake for the pikin face, see monkey tail for he blood. Then, una go invite Lai lie mohamed make he come see weda na GEJ get the night club una for meet abi? okay, we are waiting cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Chimdiebere(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

correct! cool
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by zudozz: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2016
so anywhere wey dis boy see yellow woman e go carry pryk without condom?
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Funkybabee(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2016
this woman is idiot ooooooo,
emerging after she done born the baby she just dey post is pregnant pics now and she know WizKid have not confirm her child as is own ooo. shey they think become baby mama is a nice thing, she want to gain fame...smh.............................oshi rata Mon rayo
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Boyooosa(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Wizzy no go talk say she old pass am now...
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by multicolored(f): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Ndi ara...
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by simdam500(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2016
so what of Tania Omotayo
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by jetage1(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:

Bros 69 na brand of condom abi na d amount of condoms u dey wear while performing d in and out movement
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by ojomamah: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Wisetalk1: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

Why are you blaming her? Why don't you blame most man who are so shameless and worthless men who sleep with any thing with a VG?
Yes, I am blaming her because she's the one posting pictures online, being proud of fornication and carrying a baby out of wedlock. Wizkid has not come out to brag about sleeping with older ladies, instead it's the ladies being proud of sleeping with the small boy, Is that not a shame to women? If your sister posts this kind of picture online (baby out of wedlock), won't you cry for her? Who knows if this lady was the one that even seduced to small boy into the act?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by doveda: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Wisetalk1:

Yes, I am blaming her because she's the one posting pictures online, being proud of fornication and carrying a baby out of wedlock. Wizkid has not come out to brag about sleeping with older ladies, instead it's the ladies being proud of sleeping with the small boy, Is that not a shame to women? If your sister posts this kind of picture online (baby out of wedlock), won't you cry for her? Who knows if this lady was the one that even seduced to small boy into the act?

This is the 21st century. You can't condemn what you perceive to be immorality because of your morality.

I won't cry for my sister if:

1) she doesn't care
2) she is not religious

You need learn to live and let list live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by niyi123: 11:34am On Feb 05, 2016
Wisetalk1:

why are you blaming only wizkid? What about the shameless, useless and worthless lady who opened her dirty legs for the small boy? Now she's shamelessly posting her useless stomach for the world to see her 'out of wedlock' pregnancy. Indeed, many ladies/women are so shameless and worthless. I pity this generation.

Gone are the days that our forefathers referred to their women as ''Priceless Jewels'', but this days, reverse is the case ''valueless jewels''

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by uruoneluv(f): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Proud of wat,giving birth outside wedlock nonsense.I dnt hw dis world is turning into before wen someone is pregnant outside wedlock she hide herself but nw dey boost wit it.God will surely save us.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by AHMEDTIENS(m): 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is modern New way of prostitution called babymama
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by danidee10(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
nairamaniac:

I no support baby mama things. but I checked her other pre-baby mama pics on Instagram. she no bad like that. in fact, she was very Hawt!

e be like say pregnancy dey take style disfigure girls. Thank God say na only 9months e dey last.

The girl jus dey dia...her lips are like pumped kitten....i don't support this too but if wizkid wan do make e learn from flavour the kporokoto master
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Omotayor123(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
wristbangle:

E be like say university go open BABY MAMA course for ladies to study now.
Abi wetin u think tayo?
grin cheesy No mind those yeye wannabes embarassed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by Wisetalk1: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
doveda:

This is the 21st century. You can't condemn what you perceive to be immorality because of your morality.

1) she doesn't care
2) she is not religious

doveda:

1) she doesn't care
2) she is not religious

if you judge and conclude this way, then I put it to you that you have no right to question Wizkid, hence he has a different view of dealing with girls than the views of the general public especially the girls wailing and crying on his head now. They all should shut up; if you can't blame the girl, then leave wizkid alone. What a pervert generation! God have mercy!
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by doveda: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wisetalk1:

if you judge and conclude this way, then I put it to you that you have no right to question Wizkid, hence he has a different view of dealing with girls than the views of the general public especially the girls wailing and crying on his head now. They all should shut up; if you can't blame the girl, then leave wizkid alone. What a pervert generation! God have mercy!

I am not judging Wizkid
Re: Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby by KanwuliaExtra: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
So happy women are getting WISER!
Never let any FOOLISH RICH man talk you into ABORTION!!!

Unless it is TRULY your choice!!!! cool
Some poor roaches are not worth carrying belle for! TA!!!

If na pooooor man, you may consider your options o! No need multiplying your state of POVERTY!!!!
Barrrrrreness is better than "Procreating" with a CHURCH RAT!!!!! cry

If the MAN OR BOY is rich, . . . . Let them answer BABBY DADDY TOO! grin Nor abort o!!!!!

A RICHER MAN WILL MARRY YOU, if you born for a RICH MAN!

Please, nor born for SUFFERHEAD!!!! E jor ooooooh!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs / "Efe, Na Only This Polo You Get" - Nigerians Shade BBNaija Winner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.