Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? (1374 Views)

Viral Picture Of President Buhari Sitting On A Dilapidated Chair In Daura Home / Buhari At Conference Sits At Wrong Seat. / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by 1click(f): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Topccy007: 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
The lady beside him flew all the way from her country to come and sleep?
Buhari's condition is better. At least he's attentive on a wrong seat.

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Agunnewi: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
I don't think so, i think it's the camera's angle

3 Likes

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by khristals(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
omg this fvcktard has done it again..

am not in any way surprised that he couldn't tell between 'Niger' and 'Nigeria'.. but haba, what about them flags

..atleast bros you should be able to pick out "green-white-green"

BTW, quote me and watch your scrotum swell smiley

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by mcee1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
khristals:
omg this fvcktard has done it again..

am not in any way surprised that he couldn't tell between 'Niger' and 'Nigeria'.. but haba, what about them flags

..atleast bros you should be able to pick out "green-white-green"

kai Arne,Gidin uwarka.

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Horlufemi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Common sense is not common.

it's the camera angle you fvcktard.

All I can say here is that Buhari is smarter than you and his cows and you are at par.

He won, you lost.

3 Likes

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by mcee1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
Thunder fire Igbos/Wailers for thinking my sai Baba can't differentiate between "Niger and Nigeria. Product of baby factoriesangry
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by mankan2k7(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
Bubu again!
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Flexherbal(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
No.
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Its just the camera angle. But why are people so gullible like this?? Looking for any chance to criticise this man. Election is over abeg. The loser accepted defeat already. We gotta move on with the winner and support him. To be candid, I realised PMB is that type of man we need in our drowning nation. Take it, or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by FastShipping: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Nope

A nairalander got the right picture.

Why are people looking for trouble where there is none?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by skademzy(m): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Should you mislead the public all in the name of criticism? No wonder baba advised the media to get their facts right before any publication. They look but don't observe

1 Like

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by arresa: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Beats me why the mods let these dishonest anti Nigerian elements get away with their fake, misleading and deceptive lies.

You people are lucky I don't rule NL..

2 Likes

Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by sinkhole: 2:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Mynd44, Seun, I think people giving distorted information should be banned for life with their current ID permanently deleted and censored, their thread should also be closed!
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Yhinkss(m): 4:28am On Feb 05, 2016
This is the true defination of a sadist people are they are just 5% just that the social media accentuate them bacause it is an individual thing here. So there opinion are insignificant because they did more than that before with hate campaign and we read between the lines to make our choice since thay have become engaged in petty mumuish acts
Please just ignore them they have become desperate and restless this days
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:43am On Feb 05, 2016
It seems ooo
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by ziccoit: 5:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Some people are so backward that they know nothing about camera angle.
Re: Was Buhari Sitting At The Wrong Seat Here? by Mynd44: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Reasons Why Sw(yoruba) Muslim Can't Be The President/vp Of Nigeria / Governor Of Kano State Dozes Off At The Katsina Economic Summit. Photos / What Is Wrong With The CBN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.