Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC (2533 Views)

Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary / Kogi: Buhari Setting Nigeria On Path Of Anarchy – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC by BushidoBlue(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2016
modath:
Everyone here screaming arrest him for perjury are correct cos he did perjure & deserves to face the full wrath of the LAW..

but hope they take cognizance of the fact that Ekitigate tape is still bubbling right here...

Fayose needs to be checked, he makes unguarded statements, willfully denigrates the person & office of the president but has his boxers in a bunch over this little storm & already throwing his weight around....

He & Aluko are same of same, both are unstable characters & the Ekiti people are already regretting the bad market that Fayose is.. all gloss no substance..

There you go again...
This is not about Fayose o the tapes, this is about Aluko and it's a fresh case.
If you have evidence against Fayose, by all means tender it.
Stop derailing threads
Re: Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC by ehissi(m): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2016
rusher14:

So how can he be tried for perjury if his testimony is irrelevant?

What was said is irrelevant!! It is the difference between what he said under oath relating to what he said outside of it!!

If he said he has 2 wives under oath; and came and said he has only one much later, it still amounts to perjury!!

But someone has to initiate the process, in this case it was the director of public prosecutions . For the record, I doubt the director or public prosecution is under the purview of the state. That should be a federal office - I stand to be corrected, I am not quite sure!!

What was said isn't the issue; it is the fact there is a difference between what was said under oath and outside of it!!

That's all!
Re: Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC by chernest2002: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
seunmsg:
The same Fayose that beat up court judges, abuses the president at will, places adverts wishing him death and calls the president unprintable names. He goes about making unsubstantiated allegations against the president and yet, he can't stomach a little insult on his person.

At least, all Nigerians can now see who is the real dictator and autocrat who is ready to use state resources to silent an opposition figure. Unfortunately for him, it is late already. The entire country is aware of how the Ekiti election was rigged. Silencing Aluko at this point is no longer productive. Their dirty secret is already in the open.

If Aluko is going to be arrested, Obanikoro, omisore, Adesiyan, Uba, GEJ and every other person involved in the Ekitigate scandal should be arrested and prosecuted.
since Aluko confessed lying under oath, I think he have condemned himself,so what we should be talking now is a penalty suitable for his crime.
Re: Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC by ehissi(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
seunmsg:

I don't care if Aluko is prosecuted or not for perjury. What I am concerned about is Fayose using the Ekiti magistrate court to silent a political enemy who is revealing his secret. If the Ekiti state justice ministry can quickly move against Aluko for something as little as perjury, I expect the state house of assembly to have by now began a public hearing into what transpired before the election and then take it further by impeaching the governor.

If the assembly won't do the right thing, I expect the governor to resign honourably or wave his immunity to respond to all the allegations levelled against him. The major questions begging for answer now are:

1, Did Fayose collect $37million from GEJ to prosecute the election?

2, Did the military arrest opposition leaders across the state before the election on the orders of Fayose?

3, Did Fayose compromise Inec officials by paying them N2billion before the election?

4, Did inec officials gave Fayose soft copies of the election materials before the election?

These are the major issues we need to address at this point in time and not perjury. Arresting Aluko for perjury is just an attempt to divert attention away from the real issues and we should not let that happen.

Lets be very honest here. I for one don't care how much money was spent for anything. Between men like Dangote, Chris and Andy Uba and Madam Alakija, $37million na plantain chips money.

I honestly don't get fazed when I hear people spent money; so far the money doesn't come from our Nations commonwealth, no wahala. After all when President Obasanjo Opened library towards the end of his tenure, no single naira from government Treasury was spent but at the end of the day na million of dollars surface. Anybody who has cash, wont mind doing Mr President a favour so leave story.

How money was spent isn't an issue. The issue is where the money came from; but even that $37million dollars no reach 10% of wetin buhari take use campaign for presidential elections. Cash that is rumoured to have come from states like Rivers and Osun; is anybody talking about it??

Jonathan had no shoes but he funded 2011 electoral campaign and won; buhari was living in mud house and even had to borrow money to buy presidential nomination form from his party but he still funded presidential campaign and won, so leave story.

And we all know, judging from Buhari's asset declaration that he doesn't have Sisi in his account, so how did he fund his campaign??

Lets not stray off topic; which is.......(Arresting Ex-pdp Secretary Could Lead To Anarchy – Ekiti APC)...........
If Aluko broke the law and there is evidence to prove it; then it doesn't matter who is spearheading the prosecution; provided justice is seen to be served.

If anarchy breakouts, then it is obviously spearheaded by his party the APC: after all National spokesman for PDP, Metuh has been illegally detained in EFCC custody for days under Buhari and mosquito no wail so why wail for Aluko who provided evidence for his own trial on a platter of gold.

As for your questions; you can raise a thread, better yet you raise a protest and occupy Ekiti and see if Buhari will even consider helping you seek answers from fayose. Abi!!?? Since the matter pain you reach bone like this!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Directors/owners Of Real Oil Block Owners In Nigeria As Revealed By This Day: / China Threatens Nigeria’s Economy, Moves To Stop Production Of Petrol And Diesel / Vacate South-east Now – Ohanaeze Orders Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.