Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" (593 Views)

Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike / Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / Reno Omokri Blasts El-Rufai Over Memo To President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by chudionu58(f): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
I ignored your thread yesternite because I thought it's a natural consequence of ecstasy of yesterday's supreme court's judgment on the OVI v OTTI case... but on a second thought, I decided to correct a very wrong impression you and your ilks struggled to force down every other person's throat about Otti and his personality....
1. On this forum am usually anti APC because of reasons we already know, Lies, Deceit and incomprehensible propaganda! and for their evident disdain for anything SE & SS..... but on issues concerning SE, I take a more apolitical and neutral stance because the interest of the igbos especially on sustainable development remains paramount.
2. As for 2015 gubernatorial elections in Abia state; (Throw away the noise of proof using voters register) Otti won that election but the mastery of rigging by 'Ochendo Global' and the stupidity of not inserting the mandatory use of card readers in our electoral law messed up the whole process! The supreme court have given their verdict and we should all accept!
3. Labelling Otti a traitor for according to you 'associating with Dakuku, Amaechi and Using Yoruba lead counsel' is childish, ignorant if not stupid! If I should ask, being a top banker, what makes you think they have not being close friends?
4. If he doesn't associate with the APC, do you now expect him to romance with the PDP he's fighting to unseat?
5. Who told you Otti would decamp to APC if he had won? Have you forgotten supreme courts judgment in April 2015 against decamping?? Do you think it's easy as before?
6. Which reasonable politician in the south east will decamp to APC based on current realities.

Simply because your preferred candidate won shouldn't make you lose your sense of decency and make an unfounded, blanket condemnation of someone else!
Cheers!
Re: A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by AtlanticBreeze: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Honestly I preferred Otti to win. He had all my support but his romancing with APC which is an anathema in Igboland made him lose my support. Otti had a very good case but I must tell you he abandoned his good case for federal power out of desperation. How could he be calling for justice while openly celebrating injustice against Wike in Rivers. His desperation even led him to hire Dakuku's counsel.
He is not the first person to be robbed of his mandate, Amaechi, Peter obi etc all reclaimed their mandate without romancing with federal power. Do you think Otti would have stood a chance if he contested on APC platform?
Finally Abians should pray the incumbent falls out with Theodore Orji like in the case of obiano in Anambra. Nobody wanted obiano because the people felt peter obi performed below average and hence shouldn't force a successor on them but obiano is the best governor in Nigeria right now!

1 Like

Re: A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by chudionu58(f): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Honestly I preferred Otti to win. He had all my support but his romancing with APC which is an anathema in Igboland made him lose my support. Otti had a very good case but I must tell you he abandoned his good case for federal power out of desperation. How could he be calling for justice while openly celebrating injustice against Wike in Rivers. His desperation even led him to hire Dakuku's counsel.
He is not the first person to be robbed of his mandate, Amaechi, Peter obi etc all reclaimed their mandate without romancing with federal power. Do you think Otti would have stood a chance if he contested on APC platform?
Finally Abians should pray the incumbent falls out with Theodore Orji like in the case of obiano in Anambra. Nobody wanted obiano because the people felt peter obi performed below average and hence shouldn't force a successor on them but obiano is the best governor in Nigeria right now!
[quote author=AtlanticBreeze post=42629228]Romancing dakuku is his personal business and have no correlation whatsoever with the supreme court judgment! or wasn't oshiomole romancing with Jonathan before Iweala rejected his spendthrift loans.. Let's hope Ikpeazu would sustain the hype but bear in mind that all those road rehabilitation works in Aba is largely due to this...
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/abia-assembly-approves-n30b-loan-for-state-government/
Let's see what will happen when this loan finishes.
Re: A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by chriskosherbal(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by asha80(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 11:11am On Feb 05, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
why do you like to spread lies and propaganda against Peter Obi?
Re: A Memo To "Atlantic Breeze" by AtlanticBreeze: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2016
TIMEISWISDOM:
why do you like to spread lies and propaganda against Peter Obi?
tell us the lies and propaganda there I spread against peter obi..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Windstorm Destroys Houses In Osun / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Ended His Vacation. / The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.