Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? (2079 Views)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies / What You Guys Dont Understand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 4:29am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Youngpo413: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2016
That pusy is one in a million...
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by joseph1832(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
The year is smiling at me. Praying it continues that way.
So...what's the latest?
New outfit, new goals, new opportunity. You?

Good morning.
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
New outfit, new goals, new opportunity. You?

Good morning.
I guess its same for me too.
Good evening to you
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean a guy getting a job or passing an interview because he has a fine ass & a very bright headlamp's

someone should give this person a beer....this is the best way to handle hypocrisy
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Hannysmilez(f): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Care here and there. That's why they resucitate earlier than men after a heartbreak. Parents care 4 dem and give them compliments, toasters do, when they marry..their husbands do, even after d husband dies, she won't die till she gets very old so that d children can take care of her. Every chlid say they love their mum, none say so abt their dad. So much dat some women of marriageable age don't even know that men aren't rocks..they need care and compliment too. A lot of them owe their husbands money, get financial favors from men apart from their husbands in d name of female gender. The only thing a man can ever get as compensation in all his lifetime of caring for women is submission, yet the wife still won't give it to him all in the name of civilization. He suffers the consequencies of divorce in d western world even if he's not d cause of the divorce. All this pile up in his mind and eventually, he dies early. That's the psychy reason behind why men don't live as long as women.
Abeg oh. I love my dad like crazzyyyyyy.

You're right though,speaking from a universal POV. It may not really be so if you really look into it.
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by firstking01(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol I don't know what you're talking about. grin

What of companies that would rather employ males to females?
onLy coys who are into digging of foundationsad
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by joseph1832(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I guess its same for me too. Good evening to you
Now this is Hahn. wink
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Now this is Hahn. wink
Haha. Yeah,this is sooo Hahn.
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hannysmilez:
Abeg oh. I love my dad like crazzyyyyyy.

You're right though,speaking from a universal POV. It may not really be so if you really look into it.
Wow God bless you. You'll be great.
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

someone should give this person a beer....this is the best way to handle hypocrisy
no mind dat ladĀ„F of a lady, she no know wetin guys dey pass through..
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by hahn(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Now this is Hahn. wink

I don't get it undecided
Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by skywalker240(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin puna dat she use to get up to 30k in a day

1 Like

Re: What Advantages Do Ladies Have That Guys Dont Have? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
skywalker240:
grin puna dat she use to get up to 30k in a day

datz called puna trading

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex / Marrying Your Step-mother's Niece; Right/wrong / Tell Her These Words She Will Be Turned On!!! (REALITY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.