Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,969 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? (43573 Views)

Somali Men Appreciation Thread / How Many Of You Know About The Somali Slave Trade Of Blacks? / Beauty Of Somali Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by farouk0403(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2016
Somguy:

I'm not allowed to state that I believe one person's logic is primitive? Why are you making this Nigeria vs Somalia? I was arguing with one Nigerian person, not the whole nation. And I rep myself, not my entire people.

As for what you said regarding the trolls, then I wholeheartedly agree with you and I have spoken up against them as much as I could.

you are a reasonable person, educative, and zero conflict ...... I like the way you defend your country without insulting any one
keep it up
To the Europeans all Africans are the same set of people, please let's stop hating ourselves

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by Opals777: 9:46pm On May 02, 2017
Hollywood is extremely closed to "women of color. but it is improving. I hope more women from the African continent in ALL hues of color will be recognized for their talent, ability, and beauty.
Further more, I wish to thank my director, producer, and Narriland for helping me make my first post.
Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by AbdiSomali: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
On behalf of the Somali people, I do apologise to the beautiful people of Nigeria. This troll does not represent Somalis. He is perhaps not a Somali or is attention seeking bigot. Please do not take any notice of him and I think the Admins should remove his uncivil post. Thank you all and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't Somali Woman In Hollywood???? by labani06(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
AbzDore:

Here is typical NEGROID people grin grin grin
I have never seen a disgusting illiterate like you if those people are negro then from which race are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strange Masquerades Spotted In Port Harcourt By A Nairalander: Pictures & Video / Eyo Masquerades Defy Rain To Hold Their Festival / Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.