Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

What Level Are You On This? (picture) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Level Are You On This? (picture) (47081 Views)

NL Girls What Level Are You Currently (photo) / Bachelor Cadre..which Grade Level Are You In??? / ladies, what level are you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by myfantasies(f): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
bjseun:

Hehehe... I like your level
A super duper cutie jet, or if you prefer the ocean view, we could go on a yatch. Your choice, dear.
I think d ocean view is better grin
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by bjseun: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
I think d ocean view is better grin

No wahala nah. So which beach haven't you been to? Just name it, and we're game. Remember this is Feb, could be your lucky month!
What about we just chat one on one?
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by myfantasies(f): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
bjseun:

No wahala nah. So which beach haven't you been to? Just name it, and we're game. Remember this is Feb, could be your lucky month!
What about we just chat one on one?
We r chatting already
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by bjseun: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
myfantasies:
We r chatting already
I mean, one on one, off NL. Sent you a PM. Your digits?
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by davidsgal(f): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
1,2,3....hoping for level 4 very soon.
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by AyamBlaze: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:
a nairalander shared this..
i cannot help financially but maybe selling my plot of land to him can...
Please nairalanders, with tears in my eyes i need ur help financially to help my mum and my 4 younger sisters who are about to be thrown out of the house due to the fact that our house rent has expired. My uncle that was always helpin us with 85% of the rent money is paralysed in the hospital for months now. My mum is a caterer and she earns just 20k to feed 5 people in the house. The small money she saves is for my school needs since am about to write jamb this year which is not even upto N20,000 in her account. Our hope was on my late dad's pension money. But we haven't gotten anything from PENCOM. They told us we were going to recieve alert last year..but till now we haven't heard from them. Itz very serious now, the landlord has threaten to kick us out of the 2 rooms he gave us. Please i beg good hearts to help us. The house rent for a year is N94,000. I'm just ashame of seeing my mum beg people for money everyday. I can't stand the shame and i can't tell her to stop either. Please i beg u, please, please cover our unclothedness. We have suffered enough. God bless your kind heart(s) Amen. We live in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. I will drop my number if necessary
cc Godzlove8
please help a bro..
he's human just like we are..
would be disastrous if his sisters ends up as sluts to make ends meet..
the last time I saw this method of scam was when I was still an active 2go user some 6-7 years ago Waiting to see who'll fall for this and come back here to open a thread about it *drops mic*
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by SenatorJames(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
These should follow in succession but it is a pity all these happen to some people in no order.

Some ladies while in school will be pregant, have family, before they will remember the man never propose before she got pregnant, then she will now graduate.
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2016
hoebamaa:
Are you a tasuedite?
Yep
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by Pweetydammy(f): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
almost through with level 1...just a semester to go
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by hoebamaa(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Yep
am also a tasuedite 2013 - 2014 academy section and you.
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2016
hoebamaa:
am also a tasuedite 2013 - 2014 academy section and you.
2014-2015 section
Re: What Level Are You On This? (picture) by hoebamaa(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
2014-2015 section
wow,that great.. l will like to know more about you. kindly add me up on what app.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Police Officer And His Adorable Angel. / Does Giving Your Girlfriend Money Means Showing Love? / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.