Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (25950 Views)

Online Auto Fraud/ Scams / Why Some Auto Sellers Dont Post Engine Picture. Fraud Or Scam? / Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Dominique you appear to trust the garbage Chucky234 has been feeding you with perhaps because you seem to know him personally. Let me ask you this....

Would you be willing to stand as his guarantor on the refund of the money within 2 months ( if it gets to that) since he said if he cannot get abhold of the owner he would resort to using his own funds to pay back. If I ask that you stand as his guarantor would you?
@ Nextrend I am beginning to get really interested in this matter and I read someone say he lives around the barracks. This case is too too too easy.
If you wish to let Dominique push on go ahead but if result is what you seek and not more stories let the house know. If we could deal with that self acclaimed big boy globetrotting fraud called insp....d then this one is a walk in the park.

If you have a means of getting hold of him, please by all means do so. This thread should have been closed as at last week.

ifyalways:
Dominique, you did well reaching out to Chucky but did you ask him why he's never bothered to reach the OP?
He's in Benin Republic according to him so why has he not made the effort to call the OP if indeed he has plans of resolving this?
PS: I don't think Chucky should be banned.

He didn't say anything on why he has not contacted NexTrend, he just kept assuring that he will refund NexTrend his money. Banning him could cause NexTrend his money, but I don't know how much longer I can wait for him to come to the thread.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
dominique:

If you have a means of getting hold of him, please by all means do so. This thread should have been closed as at last week.

He didn't say anything on why he has not contacted NexTrend, he just kept assuring that he will refund NexTrend his money. Banning him could cause NexTrend his money, but I don't know how much longer I can wait for him to come to the thread.

So even with this unresolved issue the thread would have been closed? On what grounds? Did the OP request for that or did Chucky234 or it was just your idea?

You would need to keep this thread open for as long as it takes. He is in Limbo and obviously dodging about. Give him the riot act if you are his friend and quit patronizing him.

4 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
freshvine:

Should I update caches of screenshot of your love entanglement with Chucky234 here?

Nairaland has a database of unforgettable memories

Freshvine even though I know you mean well and have a desire to put freecoco in her place I want to implore you to sheath your sword. Let freecoco be. Even if she tumbles in the hay with Chucky234 its really no business of yours and has nothing to do with this issue.
Pls my indefatigable sister its enough now. Your tenacity is commendable but right now you need to chanel that to how to help the OP.
Cheers.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2016
freshvine:

I'm having fun as well running circus on her emotion.

Allow her to continue take the bait while I subtle rattle her temperament

Smh...women never cease to amaze and baffle.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by freecocoa(f): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Freecoco, chucky234s love for the coco is nobodys biz so dont get upset over the obvious. Its all part of the pros and cons of nairaland. The question I want to ask you is simple.

HOW CAN YOU LOOK AWAY FROM FRESHVINE AND ASSIST THE OP?
I'll just assume you don't know what really is on and answer you. I can't assist the OP, not any more than anyone on NL can.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by freecocoa(f): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Smh...women never cease to amaze and baffle.
That thing, whatever its gender, doesn't speak for women, so don't buy into bukkshyte.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
freecocoa:
I'll just assume you don't know what really is on and answer you. I can't assist the OP, not any more than anyone on NL can.

So you have no access to him in any way?
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I don't, have only exchanged three or less than emails with him, in all my years on NL.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by freshvine(f): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
freecocoa:

Put a call, appeal to his emotions... Sing lullaby, send flowers... Just do anything.

Just anything. The heart of a thief is in the hands of his lover just like the heart of a king is in God.

Do something freecocoa.... who knows this might be a valentine gift from you couple to nairalanders.

7 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
freecocoa:
That thing, whatever its gender, doesn't speak for women, so don't buy into bukkshyte.

You have a delecterious and indecorous tongue you know that don't you.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ManTiger(m): 7:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
I'm enjoying this thread... very interesting. grin grin grin.

Keep em coming.

1 Like

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by freecocoa(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You have a delecterious and indecorous tongue you know that don't you.
Sometimes, it's needed, now whether it be improper or not is immaterial.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by colossus2: 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

freshvine:

Put a call, appeal to his emotions... Sing lullaby, send flowers... Just do anything.
Just anything. The heart of a thief is in the hands of his lover just like the heart of a king is in God.

Do something freecocoa.... who knows this might be a valentine gift from you couple to nairalanders.
Chaiiiiiiiii cheesy
naijadeyhia:

angry angry undecided freshvine!
ManTiger:
Keep em coming.

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by 4nobody4every1: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
ManTiger:

Keep em coming.
.......Dayumm, l tell you, let me spread my mat with pop corn and pepsi grin grin
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
freshvine:

I wish the can make you a Mod here to sanitize.

Totally undesirable, extraneous and extrinsic. Even when offered with super pay I will throw it back at whoevers face....
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by dominique(f): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So even with this unresolved issue the thread would have been closed? On what grounds? Did the OP request for that or did Chucky234 or it was just your idea?

You would need to keep this thread open for as long as it takes. He is in Limbo and obviously dodging about. Give him the riot act if you are his friend and quit patronizing him.

The thread is still active because chucky is yet to refund his client. But since you said you're able to locate him, your input will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
dominique:

The thread is still active because chucky is yet to refund his client. But since you said you're able to locate him, your input will be greatly appreciated.

Did I really say the bolded? Why does this your ststement sound more like a taunt than an encouragement? You already took it upon yourself as his "friend" to get Nextrend the refund or are you saying in essence that based on your gut feeling there is no refund coming even though u have spoken to him and relayed his gist. Please speak clearly

2 Likes

Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by ManTiger(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Someone is aiding, someone is abetting, someone knew where Chunky234 is, good, it can only get interesting.

Where are the fighters...

Waiting for the next missile...

Who else is following? grin grin grin wink grin
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chucky234 just registered via another moniker and has been following this thread.
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by takuradua: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
NexTrend:
Dear NLer, I write this with pain in my heart, not necessarily for sympathy but to help others make more informed decisions when dealing with people online…this is not to say you do not have honest people online.

I have been in this forum for quite sometime, I needed a car and I checked so many posts, contacted those that I liked their offers and spoke with them but I was finally “hooked” with a forumite with ‘chucky234’ moniker based on his threads on “Benz swap” and “Cotonou car dealer”. I contacted him and discussed several times and agreed on some things. In July 2015 he made me an offer of a 2004 model C200 Kompressor at N800K with 78,000KM, EU-Specs, almost toks with pictures, because of how we had “related” and “testimonies” from other people online, I sent N815K to him(through bank transfer and deposit evidences which I still have) to him, 15K being part-payment for the driver. This was on July 8,2015. it took four(4) days for the car to get to Uyo-Akwa Ibom State.

When the car got to Uyo, I realized the following: the A/C was not working, the sound system was not working, the car was calibrated in MILES not Kilometers, the pointers(trafficators) and headlamps were not working. The on-board computer on the car reported 15 faults. And mileage was 152,000MILES not KILOMETERS again which is approx. 253,000KM. I was quite unhappy and reported those to him.

Later, I discovered that the car was converted and the VIN tampered with(last six digit scrapped off)….this really scared me for obvious reasons(felt the car COULD have been obtained through questionable circumstances), I rejected the car that same day and he said it was his mistake he will replace the car. Later he sent the driver to come pick the car and told me he was out of the country(Benin) so can not remit money to the driver, I should please assist with 20K which I did – bringing the total to N850K.

Pls. friends, till date, chucky234 has not given me a car or my money despite all my patience, entreaties, show of empathy and understanding. I am using this medium to plead with members of this forum who may know him to tell him to refund my money in the name of God or that which he holds most sacred.

I know, so many people will call me names for trusting him with my money, but I have trusted others and they delivered. I have done business with ‘Remiloy’, ‘CrossFire’, ‘Adasco’ and ‘Jaxxy’ and they were NOT fraudulent.

Please anyone that have a relationship with him should PLEASE plead with him to refund my money because this is the last “family settlement avenue”. I will give his personal details and pictures of the car next time I am updating this…if he does not respond responsibly.

Thank you all.
Chucky234 is not at fault in whatsoever way
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Flye: 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
takuradua:

Who is this? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Case Of FRAUD Against Chucky234 by Philadelphia: 3:50am On Feb 16, 2016
takuradua:

Flye:

Who is this? undecided undecided undecided

Now, this is one of Chucky234's new monikers. You see Chucky234, you think you're smart but let me just inform you that you have met your Waterloo with this one.

Philadelphia:
Chucky234 just registered via another moniker and has been following this thread.

I remember telling nlers that the scammer has new monikers. This just happens to be one of the new ones he logs in with. If you doubt, just view this profile and see for yourself.

Thread was opened on the 5th, moniker created on the 7th (February, 2016). Now who believes this is coincidence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

8 Automakers Who Were Fired From The Companies They Founded / How To Earn Regular Daily Income As A Driver With Roosca! ~ / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Reg 2003 BMW 525, 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.