Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence (5943 Views)

Soldiers In Show Of Super Human Strength At An Event (Photos) / Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa / Sound Of Gunshots In Gyallesu (Zaria) Close To Zakzaky's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by ShiaMuslim: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
superstar1:

I have never been an APC supporter and I care less about any political party.
How will I fall a victim of the law or its agents, when I am responsible citizen?
If the road had been clear without blockage, would there have been an attack? If the elders of the group the Ayatollah himself had warned their youths from incessant, indiscriminate and lawless blockage of highway, will that fate befall them?
For every action, there is always a reaction.
For every lawlessness, there is always a repercussion.
It is dubious to be the determinant of the action and lawlessness and to also be the determinant of what the reaction or repercussion should be.

Do you mind telling and explaining who do you think is the "oppressed" and who is the "oppressor" in all of this and after all said and done. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by gunuvi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
superstar1:

Your emotion and sentiment is not required.

Use your brain, if you have any at all.

Were, because I do not buy into your sentiments and emotional trial of the military does not mean you should be on the attack like to bingo dog.
ema na yon nawe

1 Like

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by udokpuenyi(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
superstar1:

I have never been an APC supporter and I care less about any political party.

How will I fall a victim of the law or its agents, when I am responsible citizen?

If the road had been clear without blockage, would there have been an attack? If the elders of the group the Ayatollah himself had warned their youths from incessant, indiscriminate and lawless blockage of highway, will that fate befall them?

For every action, there is always a reaction.

For every lawlessness, there is always a repercussion.

It is dubious to be the determinant of the action and lawlessness and to also be the determinant of what the reaction or repercussion should be.

If you are responsible and you believe that citizens who go against the law should be murdered gruesomely without subject to trial, it mean that the word " responsible" has change its meaning from reasonable and sane mind understanding.
Responsible citizen indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by Eastlink(m): 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Just watched the video and dripped some tears. This is outright genocide. Buratai and his Oga should get ready to be summoned to the ICC after their tenure elapse.
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by Lordave: 12:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Eastlink:
Just watched the video and dripped some tears. This is outright genocide. Buratai and his Oga should get ready to be summoned to the ICC after their tenure elapse.
And they hid my post cos I said that if Nairaland has regards for human lives this thread should be on homepage.

SMH for the Shittes.

1 Like

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by Onyocha: 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
olapluto:
I just rewatched the video, and it is gory! The army surely over reacted. What kind of explosive was used that the burnt people were unable to run and burnt like that?

A confidential military source has given us this exclusive video of the aftermath of the military attack on Islamic movement leader, Sheikh Zakzay’s residence in Gyellesu, Zaria December last year.

Viewers Discretion Advised

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/new-most-graphic-video-of-zaria-aftermath-burned-bodies-piled-in-zakzaky-residence/#ixzz3zIIqpvXA

1 Like

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by AbdulHussein: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by ZhulFiqar: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lordave:
And they hid my post cos I said that if Nairaland has regards for human lives this thread should be on homepage.
SMH for the Shittes.

Why are the mods behaving like this?

Maybe fear?
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by eagleeye2: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Questions........ The truth is that APC rules the media and they are very afraid of the Opposition or even Nigerians using the media against them.

I said elsewhere, that Noise making in the media will not help APC.
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by akpur1(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Oh Boy buhari and burutai! Burning ya northerners good make una dey Sai Baba. BUBU fools dem neva start this just the begining
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by crosbreaka: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
akpur1:
Oh Boy buhari and burutai! Burning ya northerners good make una dey Sai Baba. BUBU fools dem neva start this just the begining

Beastly
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by Onyocha: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by tsdarkside(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
chaiiii...... sad sad sad

make una never challenge the army ohhhh......

end-time disaster...

the army didnt even use full force sef...chaiiiii..... sad sad sad sad
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by otimize(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
skademzy:
If only the shittes were reasonable enough not to provoke the millitary in a troubled region... Maybe this wouldn't have been their predicament. Its a lesson for common sence
I like the "troubled region" aspect of your statement.#Lipssealed! After they have lost several of their colleagues, bloody civilians still dare the NA in such tensed zone, Nigerian youths been playing with their life's since 1800

1 Like

Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by pacino26(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Men, this is the definition of BURUTAL. I know the soldiers that carried out the order would be having nightmares and asking for forgiveness from whatever they serve.

Sai NA, this time una try wella. My anger is the despot media houses that focused on the sham of the human rights inquiry held in Abuja rather than proper investigations from......
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by akpur1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
crosbreaka:

Beastly
Animal in human skin that's what you are bro
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by nikkiking(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
What different from this and boko haram
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by AbdulHussein: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dear acting president, Yemi Osinbajo

I would first like to remind you that as a professor of Law, you are fully aware that the continued incarceration of our supreme leader, Sheikh Zakzaky, without access to his relatives, followers and well-wishers is against the universal chatter on human rights, it is even against the constitution of this country with which it is based to assign you to the post of president on acting capacity. Sir, I do hope you will be more human to the suffering of our persecuted brothers than Buhari by unconditionally releasing our leader and setting up an unbiased committee of inquiry to investigate the whereabouts of 705 of our missing members. Even though you are on acting capacity, I hope you will be more compassionate to our travail and speak on the engineered in Zaria. I hope you will try your utmost best to bring stability in North East which is battered by Boko Haram, North West where a wanton carnage of untold proportion took place; South East, where Buhari's lopsided and pro-Northern appointments have made them feel alienated and ostracised propelling them to even agitate for their own country. I also hope you will not allow the tension in Niger Delta to spiral out of control. As axiomatic as you know, diplomacy is better than resorts to war and sabre-rattling
Sir, Our economy is in tatters, naira is on a free fall, joblessness is getting worse, religious intolerance in the mainland north is adding piquancy to the radicalisation of our youths. Sir, I know you are on acting capacity, despite the transient period, I hope you would reverse the highfalutan challenges we are encountering. You do not need to talk let alone give us any plausible excuse, we just demand that you act.

-Aliyu Smith Almusawi
Re: New Video: Soldiers in Gloves, Corpses & Burnt Properties at Zakzaky's Residence by crosbreaka: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
akpur1:

Animal in human skin that's what you are bro

Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Gov. Ugwuanyi Salutes Muslims, Calls For Prayers, Sustained Peace / BREAKING: APC Changes It's NEXT LEVEL Logo (photo) / Southeast Has The Highest Gas Reserve In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.