Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (7752 Views)

CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / How Girls See Guys When They're Dating A Guy With A Car / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Raydos: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
20 body languages a lady exhibits when she
is madly in love There is nothing as interesting as seeing a lady who is madly in love. Everything becomes a fantasy, she puts up a new habit and she starts to believe that her dreams are about to come true. Forget all you heard about Nigerian ladies digging for gold in the heart of a man, forget about all you've heard about ladies going for it because of the money.

Yes, an average Nigerian lady wants a successful man, but many of them are willing to love just for love. A lady's love is pure when compared to the logical love of the average man, and you'll be lucky to find one who is madly in love with you. Without wasting time let's take a look at
some body languages a lady may display when she is madly in love with you. Enjoy.

1. She leans on your shoulder

She wants to be closer than ever, she wants to feel your pulse and she want to lean on you. Yes, she is madly in love with you.

2. She wants to always hear from you

A lady who is in love with you, will always relish hearing
you talk. Talk about anything. From the outrageous to the
downright stupid stuffs, she'll be glad to listen. What matters most is that she is listening to thebvoice of the one that blows her mind.

3. She looks deeply in your eyes

She's madly in love if she's always searching for meaning in your eyes. She wants to make more eye contact just to assure you that she truly cares.

4. She talks like a baby

Have noticed a lady talking to you with a baby's voice? That's a sure sign that she is in love with you. If she feels like a baby when around you, then there's a big chance she is madly in love.

5. She forgets to do her chores

Love can be so obsessive for a lady that she puts everything aside just to focus on you. If every other thing doesn't matter when you are round, then she's madly in love.

6. She buys you a gift

This is an easy one. Where her heart is, there will her money be.

7. She becomes a talkative

Endless talk about endless matters will begin to arise when she's around. Watch it, she's madly in love.

8. She starts pretending to be asleep

How about she pretending to be asleep on your bed just to see what you can do? She's probably in love with you.

9. She asks you out

Yes, she does that. To prove to you that she can also foot the bills and spoil you too. Maybe this is a sign she's in love.

10. She becomes playful

Of course, if she's becoming unneccessarily nasty and playful around you, it's a big sign she's into you.

11. She stays with you and tells
others she's busy

She wants to spend the whole day with you, and that means she's too busy for other people? She's surely in Love with you.

12. She tells others about you

She just can't stop gushing to her friends how you are that
dream man she's been waiting for all the while? She's quick to remind her chasers that she has a real man? Then she's obviously in love with you.

13. She completes your sentences

If she tries to show you how much she knows about
you by completing your sentences, then it means she's
been thinking too much about you. Who in the world thinks too much about you without being in love?

14. She cooks for you

She knows your stomach is close to your heart, so she tries to mesmerize you with one of her fantastic menus? She's probably in love.

15. She makes unimaginable
promises

This is dangerous and sometimes stupid, but a lady
who's madly in love wouldn't give a sh*t about the
consequences. She'll do anything to prove her love for you.

16. She tries to protect you

It is not left to the men alone to protect the ladies. Watch her jumping to your defence with her girlfriends and you'll
understand what I mean.

17. She wears your clothes

This is just her interpretation that you both are one. She's probably thinking you are hers already.

18. She takes selfies with you in bed

She need to brag a little with her babes, and one or two
selfies with her man in bed would do no wrong. So, definitely, she's in love.

19. She wakes up in the middle of the night to watch you sleep

How would you know that? You may not know, but she definitely wakes up in the middle of the night to watch your innocent face. She's already in love.

20. She rights your wrongs

Yes, that why she loves you. Because she hopes to change you, to complement you, and to stand up for you. By the way, where's that pair of socks you dropped by the
bathroom door? It's probably been picked, washed and dried up somewhere. That's her righting your wrongs bro. She's madly in love with you!

These 20 body languages are real signs from experience. But you should not expect a lady to exhibit the whole signs before you'll know she's truly in love with you.

Cc:
Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Cholls(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
my brother she she your she.
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Elosky20: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2016
story for amadioha

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by tonie123: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Wake up from your sleep...... woman dey love again?

It's alwys highest bidder these days,

Woman? Fall in love? The thingg dy funny me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Ur crush or ur gf. 17,18, 19 is far from body language o. Wearing ur cloth, selfie on bed. Wch kind overlanguage be dat.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by ArchEnemy(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2016
Pretending to be asleep on a man's bed is love?
Abi playing with pregnancy
grin

4 Likes

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by hezy4real01(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2016
They can go ahead and Exhibit 100 body languages #koKanaye, I can have a thousand (Genuine or fake) if my pocket is filled with Money
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by TIDDOLL(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Proly in Fairy land bro(all this can be attributes of you being"specially friend zoned"....bin there.

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by ElDaIllest(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2016
wink

7 Likes

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by chegx(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Mind your business, make a lot of money and you will be shown all 20 body languages by Nigerian ladies.... It's hard to find one that will stay with your broke a*ss.

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by penophilia(m): 11:59am On Feb 05, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Well. Maybe sha. But how would someone know if a lady exhibits many of these traits, yet she's only play-acting?
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
what about the guys undecided
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
LIES
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by adeememman(m): 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
tonie123:
Wake up from your sleep...... woman dey love again?

It's alwys highest bidder these days,

Woman? Fall in love? The thingg dy funny me
some intelligent ones with good upbringing still do. Nos 19 got me smiling, my ex does it many times and i will just pretend am deep asleep.

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
OnLy a teenager with an exuberated traits does this undecided
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by cruzita(f): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
no time for all these things
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by inkz: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
Otf love
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
You are on point. My bae scored 20/20
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ok noted...waiting for counter thread from the above mentioned grin grin grin grin
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Op keep deceiving yasef!! You called dat love?? Anyway real nigga understand.
NB: SOME ladies does that when they are in need of money.

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by joliyp(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
cool not cool
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by cr7lomo: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
No 19. I go fear ooo... Na wintch b dat ooo

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Smellymouth: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hahahahah

This list is not applicable to naija babes undecided
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
When will all these RUBBISH end..?
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Lordprez: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
mehn so lost.... @OP have you dated martian chicks before cus I'm sure this doesn't apply to Nigerian chick

The following would have make sense...

* She suddenly hates you for no reason
* she gets jealous when you flirt wif other gals
* she buys you a present that isn't boxers or singlet (The ultimate indicator)

2 Likes

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Walesadeyemi(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
no time for all these things
You better start showing signals Coz they make us fall more in love with you guys.
Women keeps complaining that guys are wicked, that we use women and dump them but they're the ones that wants only the guy to keep calling, caring and showing all the signals and yet they keep themselves in cocoons and be forming naija babe.

Fact: no guy would propose to you if you don't show these signs Coz no one wants to marry an emotional brickwall.
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
mtcheww love ne ko soyaya undecided
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
I do most of these things even when am not "in love" how so

1 Like

Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
lubbish.
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
adeememman:
some intelligent ones with good upbringing still do. Nos 19 got me smiling, my ex does it many times and i will just pretend am deep asleep.

Maybe she is looking at U and wondering how she could be so stùpid to agree to say yes to you
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by adeememman(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Maybe she is looking at U and wondering how she could be so stùpid to agree to say yes to you
Really? Better get a life, if you love people around you genuinely, some will automatically reciprocate.
Re: 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
adeememman:
Really? Better get a life, if you love people around you genuinely, some will automatically reciprocate.

console yourself man

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Brutally Honest Reasons Why Girls Only Love Bad Boys / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.