Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders (452 Views)

Have You Had This Kind Of Experience Before After Sex? / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders by jayme123: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2016
Hello everyone
I have been dating my girlfriend for four months now,during the past months i have never cheated in the relationship but i feel my girlfriend is cheating on me, i will tell you how.
Am a Nigerian she is a Ghanaian before we started dating in October last year,i asked her out a year ago she told me she has a boy friend, and she never liked me then. but things later change in November when we met i don't know if is cos my status changed but after i met her a year ago we didn't met anymore and she don't know me so well then. during the first,second,and third month of our relationship we were into our self,but her character is gradually changing , her place is far from mine,so i let her know before visiting,but i noticed in every months she will not pick or call me for about two or three days,after that she starts calling me,also the photo we took together all was in her phone not until i checked ,my photo was not in her phone only my recent photo i uploaded on fb she took, she don't have the photo we took together.
and she told me her sister finds out we are having sex,and was very angry with her,and she told me we have to leave it after a year.
,due to the questions i ask her,she told me i do not trust her that she knows but assure me to trust her always say am insecure . i wish to find out if its true and quit before i feel bad.this just the little i bring out,for you to help me out,thanks
Re: Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders by Smellymouth: 11:22am On Feb 05, 2016
Guy, u don enter one chance bus heading to Maiduguri grin
Re: Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders by Medunah: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2016
I don't keep pictures of my boyfriend nd I on my fone and I ain't cheating
Re: Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders by jayme123: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Medunah:
I don't keep pictures of my boyfriend nd I on my fone and I ain't cheating
really!!! what if you have it previously,and suddenly it goes of your phone? what will you say about that
Re: Please I Need Solutions Out Of Experience Or Suggestions Fellow Nairalanders by Medunah: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2016
jayme123:

really!!! what if you have it previously,and suddenly it goes of your phone? what will you say about that
Dats exactly wat am saying, I don't keep them, if we take pictures with my fone I send them to him. Twas an issue at first but now he doesn't complain anymore.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Marriages Last (or Not) / Sweden Public Rape Social Experiment / Time For You To Get Married!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.