Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling (38221 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by babanett: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Senate President Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling

After listening to the ruling of the Supreme Court in the appeal he filed to challenge the process of arraigning him before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki hereby states as follows :

1. He expresses disappointment over the Judgment of the apex court in the country on the six grounds of his appeal

2.  He however will like to put it on record that the facts of the substantial matter are not before the Supreme Court since the apex court was only invited to rule on some preliminary issues in the process of commencing the trial.

3. The Senate President believes he will have his day in the court to prove his innocence of the charges preferred against him during the trial proper.

4. Dr. Saraki will like to thank everyone who has expressed support for him from the beginning of the case. He assures everyone that at the end of the day truth will prevail and justice will be served.

Signed

Yusuph Olaniyonu

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153997195744962&id=53942489961
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lolz..Truth will prevail truly..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Trailblazer1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Olamipapa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
All this our politicians will know they are at fault but still claiming innocent. like saraki, like Da.......

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by skademzy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Innocent but yet want the trial stalled? Who is fooling who? Do we look like his Ilorin Fools... From his massacre of societe bank, to his tenure as governor, to his emergence as sp... In the face of justice, I see this man heading same way as Dasuki... Bukolagate loading........

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by psucc(m): 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
He should be gallant in defeat.

He still have other ways to sail through chief of which is his continuity in rubber stamping every executive bills including the ones that will sell Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by seunmsg(m): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
"He however will like to put it on record that the facts of the substantial matter are not before the Supreme Court since the apex court was only invited to rule on some preliminary issues in the process of commencing the trial"

We are well aware of this sir. Al we want is for you to defend yourself and not to use the supreme court to truncate your prosecution. Now that all parties are on the same page, let's see how you will defend all the allegations brought against you.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by yemmynoni: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
We know sir,

And we also know that you have been eating our yam ever since 1999

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by gigabyte13: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
seunmsg:
"He however will like to put it on record that the facts of the substantial matter are not before the Supreme Court since the apex court was only invited to rule on some preliminary issues in the process of commencing the trial"

We are well aware of this sir. Al we want is for you to defend yourself and not to use the supreme court to truncate your prosecution. Now that all parties are on the same page, let's see how you will defend all the allegations brought against you.

oro wo lowa lenu ole. He is just trying to say, he will still challenge the CCT judgement on his case in supreme court.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by kayusely: 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
skademzy:
Innocent but yet want the trial stalled? Who is fooling who? Do we look like his Ilorin Fools... From his massacre of societe bank, to his tenure as governor, to his emergence as sp... In the face of justice, I see this man heading same way as Dasuki... Bukolagate loading........
The repercussions of his reign in kwara state is yet to subside till today. Teachers in public schools are on strike since over three months over unpaid salaries, making the poor suffer. Dias god o

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by chriskosherbal(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Senator sir, that's your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by vosquare: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by oguash: 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Abeg go and face ur trial jare.......................yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by dokunbam(m): 12:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
Olamipapa:
All this our politicians will know they are at fault but still claiming innocent. like saraki, like Da.......
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by correctyourself(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mutuwa:

Good.
Types of SLAPS Saraki my get from Justice Danladi... grin

1)TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians..

2)RESOUNDING SLAP : This is when after you're hit, you keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii,and voices n your head singing skelewu..

3) FORMATTING SLAP :This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find
yourself asking questions like " what did I do?" " who slap me? This type is very common, it is a slap from guys
who are stronger than you.

4) EXPLANATION SLAP : when someone gives you this kind, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest
person out of your own accord. E.g..Bros,sheebi you been dey watch? I been no do anything o,i just dey pass na. This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time.

5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP:When you receive this kind, al you do is just stand right where you are and watch the
person walk away. This is slap from elder brothers..

6) RHETORICAL SLAP :The moment you download this slap you start asking questions that don't need reply " CHIBUZO
you slap me?..

7) RELIGIOUS SLAP: that type that immediately you receive it you shout Jesus christ of Nazareth.

cool DENTIST SLAP: When you get the slap one tooth will fly out of your mouth....

If you are this talented why are you here wasting, I sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Vivalavida99(f): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by WisdomCanada(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
vosquare:
grin grin
I love these dudes, so real
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by ngmgeek(m): 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
I pity greedy, filthy and corrupt politicians.

Your era is coming to an end. Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by ademega(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
you are going bro.
he may be behind all these black judgements in the East self
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Mega005(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
Pa chukwudi oooooooooooo
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by TamunoRichard(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
See you at CCT
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by melodyirish(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by pastormellanby: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na joblessness dey make our youths to dey support thrives from their tribes in the name of marginalisation.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by pastormellanby: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na joblessness dey make our youths to dey support theives from their tribes in the name of marginalisation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by melodyirish(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by AdemolaA2: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Well , a loser will always wail .. Apex court can never be wrong Sir so gerrahere meeh.. Head back to appeal court.. The ruling will still be the same !!!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by callJesu: 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Necessary
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by JaypeeAnics(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mr saraki....i tell u d fact....
1. as long as tinubu is against u, u won't remain a senate president.
2. as long as APC doesn't support's u, u can't rul my advice try reconcile with tinubu (d evil man) and d seat will b urs......just as dokpesi of AIT just did.......if u can't beat dem u join dem...

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Firefire(m): 12:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Looter sef dey revote .... shocked shocked shocked

APC and corruption chiefs from PDP, they celebrated their evil amalgamation before the last election.

I use this medium to appeal to Senator Bukola Saraki to please return some of his state (Kwara State) looted fund as alleged by SR, to allow Commissioner Fatai Ahmed to pay the state workers who are being owned 6 Months salary.

Fi Amanillah.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / Zulum Offers Christma Package To Soldiers A Day After Clash With Military (Pics) / Igboho: People Misquoted Me, I Didn’t Mean To Mock Adeboye Over Son’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.