Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling (38222 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by stevesteve07: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
It's 2016, what can you buy with 1k?

10litres of fuel? provided u buy @ 100/litre
Airtime?
One day lunch?
A cheap bottle of wine?
Pedicure or Manicure?
250mb Data? .E.t.c .....just for one time use or consumption right?

What if I told you 1k can get you, 200k in two weeks and 2m in 4weeks....am talking about facts and figures.

Decide for yourself to waste or Use your 1k.
if u re interested, reply with the word inside the bracket below
(Ask me how?)
my whatsapp no is 08035237748.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by jude90(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Na him sabi
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by davidomos(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
correctyourself:

If you are this talented why are you here wasting, I sorry for you.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by stinggy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
skademzy:
Innocent but yet want the trial stalled? Who is fooling who? Do we look like his Ilorin Fools... From his massacre of societe bank, to his tenure as governor, to his emergence as sp... In the face of justice, I see this man heading same way as Dasuki... Bukolagate loading........
You forgot to add how he 'killed' Intercontinental Bank in connivance with SLS
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Brushless: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Saraki, eh, na wa o.
Plenty wahala fo deadi bodi.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kk
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
babanett:
Senate President Reacts to Supreme Court Ruling

After listening to the ruling of the Supreme Court in the appeal he filed to challenge the process of arraigning him before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki hereby states as follows :

1. He expresses disappointment over the Judgment of the apex court in the country on the six grounds of his appeal

2.  He however will like to put it on record that the facts of the substantial matter are not before the Supreme Court since the apex court was only invited to rule on some preliminary issues in the process of commencing the trial.

3. The Senate President believes he will have his day in the court to prove his innocence of the charges preferred against him during the trial proper.

4. Dr. Saraki will like to thank everyone who has expressed support for him from the beginning of the case. He assures everyone that at the end of the day truth will prevail and justice will be served.

Signed

Yusuph Olaniyonu

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153997195744962&id=53942489961
NO WAY. You mean he will be in da dock?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by inri: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Saint saraki does not want to face trial. He better resign honourably.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling by Billygee2u: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2016
skademzy:
Innocent but yet want the trial stalled? Who is fooling who? Do we look like his Ilorin Fools... From his massacre of societe bank, to his tenure as governor, to his emergence as sp... In the face of justice, I see this man heading same way as Dasuki... Bukolagate loading........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Police Reveal Next Move After Dino Melaye Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.