Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius (5847 Views)

Interprete This Dream For Me Please / Photo Story: Guyz, Please Learn From This / Romancelanders: Can You Interpret This Photo Story? - 360jamng(.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by gemale(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2016
If u c mammy water eh neva neva Eva run away.
Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2016
Mami water love.
Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
IdeeEsperanza:
Mami water love.
Lol.....nice interpretation
Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2016
Cholls:
my brother. . .

and this is how the story ends
yes ooo
Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
let's kip d comments rolling
Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
mlanreh:
Scratching my head... Hmmm
are you still scratching ur head
Re: If You Can Interprete This Very Interesting Photo Story Then You Are A Genius by NevetsIbot(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
mjblinks:
Still thinking grin.

The lady is mammy water. She sells plantain in the market. Men are always attracted by her beauty and physical endowment, which she uses against them. All the men wanted her, but one was trying to protect her. She took this one home, feed him, and makes him comfortable. She killed the men that traces her from the market. She want the other man to stay but the man show her his daughter picture who is alone at home.
She came to visit the man and they probably live happily after.
Thats smart! Really smart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Not Aifrforce1 In This Viral Photo? This Guy Don Popular Last Last. / See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. / I Don't Like Giving Head, But I Can't Speak Up Cuz I Might Make Her Angry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.