Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

“I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer (1340 Views)

American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
“Despite all these, I still opened a mini shop for her with N550,000 but unfortunately she ran the shop down.”

A lawyer, Terkula Pepe, has dragged his wife, Joy, to a magistrate court sitting in Makurdi, Benue State, over infidelity and lack of respect.

Pepe told the honourable court led by Magistrate Felicia Ikyegh that he caught his wife pants down with a
commercial motorcycle rider, otherwise known as okada right inside his matrimonial home.

He said, “My wife never had respect for me throughout our marriage. She brought in her lover, an okada boy, who usually conveys her home and they were making love right inside my bedroom.

The magistrate said, “It is very clear from the evidence before me that the respondent, apart from being unfaithful to the husband, committed so many other atrocities.

“It is also a shame that she deceived herself and her husband for three years on the pretext of schooling at the Benue State University. She never attended a single lecture but was collecting schools fees for the said years.

The magistrate noted that the wife, “whimsically agreed to have a divorce – without denying the allegations.”

Terkula said, “Throughout our marriage, I was subjected to severe mental and psychological torture by the acts of my wife.

“My legal profession is currently under threat by her numerous atrocities and her refusal to be trained or developed educationally or vocationally since our marriage.”

Consequently, the court dissolved the five-year-old marriage.

Source: http://www.blazytv.com/i-caught-my-wife-in-bed-with-an-okada-boy-benue-state-lawyer/

Re: “I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer by Ajibo111(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: “I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin Oga barrister Lawyer, satisfying a lady is not done by reading books..

The Okada guy is a good fvcker grin and u re not.So swerve
Re: “I Caught My Wife In Bed With An Okada Boy” Benue State Lawyer by Wizzykinging(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
What next..... Divorce

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Your Wife To Give You The Best Sex Ever! / Did You Find Attractive To Have A Girlfriend/date That Smoke Cigarette ? / Almighty Toasting Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.