Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion (1184 Views)

D Working Pill To Use For Abortion / A Not Too Close Friend Told Me My New Girlfriend Recently Did An Abortion. / Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion by dekate1(f): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
wat maximum num of abortion can 1 commit dat might reduce d chances of conception in the future
Re: Abortion by toys2seven(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
1 is enough

2 Likes

Re: Abortion by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
You fall my hand........
I taught you advised on the dangers of abortion.... Never knew it was a question..... Anyway e no concern me as I never try one before.

FTC.... I must say
For my mind
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
airmirthd1:
You fall my hand........
I taught you advised on the dangers of abortion.... Never knew it was a question..... Anyway e no concern me as I never try one before.

FTC.... I must say
For my mind
I know d dangers of abortion
buh d answer to d question is not for me buh for a friend cz she's done more Dan 3
n its like nothing to ha,all my advice to ha falls on deaf ears tho she has ha reasons
so I think if I know d num n I tell ha she'll stop
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
toys2seven:
1 is enough
is 1 even advicable?

1 Like

Re: Abortion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
dekate1:

buh d answer to d question is not for me buh for a friend cz she's done more Dan 3
n its like nothing to ha,all my advice to ha falls on deaf ears tho she has ha reasons

I understand now.... It's just disheartening how someone will know that something is bad and still keep on doing it like it means nothing.... If she doesn't listen to you leave her na she get her womb....
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
airmirthd1:

I understand now.... It's just disheartening how someone will know that something is bad and still keep on doing it like it means nothing.... If she doesn't listen to you leave her na she get her womb....
m tired too..feel like leaving ha buh still feel like a should help in any way I can
plus she's a childhood friend
Re: Abortion by jhydebaba(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
100 is okay to start with.
Re: Abortion by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
dekate1:

m tired too..feel like leaving ha buh still feel like a should help in any way I can
plus she's a childhood friend

It good though..... That means you're a good friend.... Just continue to pray for her and keep advising her..... God will open her hears one day...
Being a childhood friend is something anyway but she chose her path... You just be careful
Re: Abortion by Smellymouth: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thou shalt not commit adultery

Thou shalt not kill
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
airmirthd1:

It good though..... That means you're a good friend.... Just continue to pray for her and keep advising her..... God will open her hears one day...
Being a childhood friend is something anyway but she chose her path... You just be careful
Tnx dear
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
jhydebaba:
100 is okay to start with.
y u no say make person jus join boko haram did I tell u dat I am a killer?
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Thou shalt not commit adultery

Thou shalt not kill
read wat I told d oda guy n comment
Re: Abortion by jhydebaba(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
dekate1:
y u no say make person jus join boko haram did I tell u dat I am a killer?

Oh!!! So u re really the one in the picture

Why lie it is your friend cheesy

Naija girls sha!
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
jhydebaba:

Naija girls sha!
Smh gat nothing to hide my dear if m to lie,it will b for a good reason n from wat is here,there ain't no reason u don't know me, I don't know u u no help me I no help u so y waste my precious tym thinking of a lie to tell u. believe it or not.... pipu dat cares for odas n r ready to help still exist... #drop pen
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
jhydebaba:

Naija girls sha!
Smh gat nothing to hide my dear if m to lie,it will b for a good reason n from wat is here,there ain't no reason u don't know me, I don't know u u no help me I no help u so y waste my precious tym thinking of a lie to tell u. believe it or not.... pipu dat cares for odas n r ready to help still exist... #drop pen
Re: Abortion by jhydebaba(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
dekate1:
Oh! Dont take it too seriously dear. I am just joking. Have a nice evening.
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
jhydebaba:

cool
jhydebaba:

noted
Re: Abortion by achinaboy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
dekate1:

don't even advice her, just tell her that u will be watching her when she starts going from church to church looking for miracle for fruit of the womb in future, i think that is a good advice
Re: Abortion by dekate1(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
achinaboy:

don't even advice her, just tell her that u will be watching her when she starts going from church to church looking for miracle for fruit of the womb in future, i think that is a good advice
lol
u harsh o
Re: Abortion by cruzita(f): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
1 is enough to destroy your womb
Re: Abortion by toys2seven(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
dekate1:

is 1 even advicable?

We're saying the same thing. Doing something once is bad enough means don't do it at all

(1) (Reply)

/ The Only Three(3) Times It's Okay To Lie To The Woman You Love / 10 Beautiful Pictures Of Some Military Weddings In Nigeria That You Need To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.