Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Buruji Kashamu Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu Cries Out (952 Views)

NDLEA Plots To Abduct Me, Kashamu Cries Out / Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buruji Kashamu Cries Out by FamouPeopleMag(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
Senator Buruji Kashamu representing Ogun East Senatorial District at the upper chambers in Abuja has cried to fellow Nigerians. The businessman cum politician is crying that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is planning with other foreign agencies to abduct and extradite him to the USA to face alleged drugs related offences trial.
In order to avert such abduction to Uncle Sam’s country, the senator has sent a petition to the Senate Committee on Ethics Privileges and... http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/buruji-kashamu-cries-out/
Re: Buruji Kashamu Cries Out by veraponpo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
He should prove if he is innocent .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu Cries Out by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
I will help me if he can pay me $2.5m. I will need it to call Obasanjo and Buhari. The rest will be history. Anyway, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

(1) (Reply)

Money Money Money!!!-(lots Of Money To Make In Nigeria) / Chibok Girls Found But In Daura / IPOB Supporter Calls Governor Okorocha A"murderer" In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.