Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Chibok Girls Found But In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Found But In Daura (947 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration / One Of The Missing Chibok Girls Found By Civilian-JTF - Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Found But In Daura by cleverg(m): 10:00am On Mar 09, 2016
BUHARI MUST BRING BACK OUR GIRLS. By Comrade Goodluck George I remember that over 200 girls abducted by Boko Haram was one of the Propagandas They(APC and Buhari)used against GEJ administration and Buhari vowed to rescue them within 100 days in office if he was elected, this is one of the reason Nigerians voted massively for Buhari.But Buhari is yet to fulfilled his electoral promises. Buhari and Minister of information in person of Lai Mohammed and their APC's cohorts are now claiming Boko Haram has been defeated,but if truelly Boko Haram has been defeated, why are we still witnessing Bomb blast in the North East? Why are the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) yet to be relocated to their communities? Why is Buhari afraid to visits Borno State and visits Sambisa Forest, the battle field where our heroes (Nigeria Millitary Men) has fallen while fighting against the dreadful Boko Haram terrorists? Our military men had rescued hundreds of women/girls and young men in custody of Boko Haram but none among the chibok girls is has been rescued so far. According to a revelation from a reliable source, the Chibok girls are not in the custody of Boko Haram,they are living as Queens in the palace of some Nothern Emirs because they were distributed like christmas Chicken to the emirs,nothern clerics and prominent politicians, another reason Yunusa who abducted Eze(14yrs old girl from Bayelsa) may excape justice,infact some of them(Chibok girls) are in Daura, but I will not mention the name of that man who is keeping them in his custody in Daura to avoid the invasion of DSS in my resident. More to come.. #Staytuned.

Re: Chibok Girls Found But In Daura by lordizak(m): 10:24am On Mar 09, 2016
I swear to God, Buhari have a better construct of the language than you. How do u measure intelligence? The Guy is military, he had given all his life to that regard. Would u say the that a doctor is more intelligent than a lawyer on the premise that he speaks medical jargons which is novel to the lawyer?. I bet you, I will make u look like a fool when it comes to security discourse. So Mr President is not a dullard and leadership is not Certification. I bet you, in your entire life u can't write a thrilling article. Drop the bad vibes. I can show u more graduates that can't write an application letter without a guide than the ones that can, I think I know u kind.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Found But In Daura by lordizak(m): 10:25am On Mar 09, 2016
cleverg:
BUHARI MUST BRING BACK OUR GIRLS. By Comrade Goodluck George I remember that over 200 girls abducted by Boko Haram was one of the Propagandas They(APC and Buhari)used against GEJ administration and Buhari vowed to rescue them within 100 days in office if he was elected, this is one of the reason Nigerians voted massively for Buhari.But Buhari is yet to fulfilled his electoral promises. Buhari and Minister of information in person of Lai Mohammed and their APC's cohorts are now claiming Boko Haram has been defeated,but if truelly Boko Haram has been defeated, why are we still witnessing Bomb blast in the North East? Why are the Internally Displaced Persons (IDP) yet to be relocated to their communities? Why is Buhari afraid to visits Borno State and visits Sambisa Forest, the battle field where our heroes (Nigeria Millitary Men) has fallen while fighting against the dreadful Boko Haram terrorists? Our military men had rescued hundreds of women/girls and young men in custody of Boko Haram but none among the chibok girls is has been rescued so far. According to a revelation from a reliable source, the Chibok girls are not in the custody of Boko Haram,they are living as Queens in the palace of some Nothern Emirs because they were distributed like christmas Chicken to the emirs,nothern clerics and prominent politicians, another reason Yunusa who abducted Eze(14yrs old girl from Bayelsa) may excape justice,infact some of them(Chibok girls) are in Daura, but I will not mention the name of that man who is keeping them in his custody in Daura to avoid the invasion of DSS in my resident. More to come.. #Staytuned.
Stop making a fool of yourself.
Re: Chibok Girls Found But In Daura by Dmillionaire: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
lordizak:

Stop making a fool of yourself.
cant you conprehend? he's only making a fool of pmb and not himself. all these sentimental sickle-cell anemias

(1) (Reply)

List Of Foreign Countries Where The Nigerian Driver's License Is Recognised / Double-tragedy! Ex-govs Get Fat Pension As Senators, Ministers. / Photos As Oyo State First Lady Marks 57TH Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.