Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor (44583 Views)

DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello / Funke Akindele Bello Confirms Her Marriage To JJC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
INI get long leg o, see where she waka reach.

wetin concern actress with tourism matters.

what exactly went down between Ini and this governor?grin
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by momentum85(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Special adviser on...... matters!
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by pretydiva(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dis her outfit mk sense. Congrats bae
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
I hope his wife will monitor you 24/7 cos we dont want any Nollywood-approved-style political scandal.............I don talk my own..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by evy1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Ini edo has big nyansh! And she is even a calabar geh sef. You know calabar gehs are good in bed. Chai! Enjoyment extraordinaire for the governor o!
She is from akwa ibom not cross river.
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by tabisegroup(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
what an insensitive appointment! to a single girl who isn't married!! dahhh!!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Eluwilussit(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
AnnTee:
Congratulations...... please is that pant line am seeing?

Good eyes. So much for class. Blind leading blind, deaf, dumb and lame. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by midehi2(f): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mufasa27:
puna undecided

Just trying to feel the gap grin
you just say so cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
toms55:
I sabi the kain pant wey she wear grin na half pant, e no dey cover yansh finish grin don't ask me how I know grin

Estharfabian new jolly friend cheesy

Blind nigga
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by abbaapple: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
smiley your leg waka well and your ...... waka well

she is not too materialistic, if not, the shoes am seeing there is not enough

*the pant thou* glaring@hotness, very easy to shift one side grin

Smh undecided
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
toms55:
I sabi the kain pant wey she wear grin na half pant, e no dey cover yansh finish grin don't ask me how I know grin

Estharfabian new jolly friend cheesy
angry
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by PeinDanzo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
End time appointment
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by midehi2(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
abbaapple:

Smh undecided
shake it very well sweerie cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by toms55(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
angry
embarassed oh me friend what have i done to earn an angry smiley embarassed
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by toms55(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
adextaiwo84:

Blind nigga
fuvk boy!
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by gigabyte13: 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ini lni, seen her a couple of times, l must confess, she is more beautiful in the screen than real life.

But come to think of it, what kind of advise will a divorcee give a sitting governor?

Make l guess "how to do olosho without being caught by ur wiffy"

special adviser on OLOSHO MATTERS.
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make she come dey run another annex of her club in uyo
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

it's either you are a guy masquerading as a female or you are a confirmed lesbian.

only a guy would think that thought you typed out. no offence.
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Only in Nigeria an actress becomes a politician out of nowhere.

First it was Nkiru Sylvanus now it's Ini Edo.

Next would probably become Ngozi Ezeonu

*Shakes head*
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by LordOfTheWeed: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mikollon1:
Too many people misuse "am" and "I'm" so much so that sometimes I feel the right way is the wrong way.

Moral of it is that, avoid people that are less knowledgeable than you otherwise you stand the risk of dumbing down without even realising.
You typed my mind bro.. .. ..

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by yungkc(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
wiringdpt:
Which advice she wan give, this country is bleeped up
. She wan give advice on sex matas

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by bizgai(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Spexial Advise is urgently needed in tandem with Olosho best practices by the Emperor of Akwa Ibom
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by banmee(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
wiringdpt:
Which advice she wan give, this country is bleeped up

All Nigerians see is the potential loot. Common sense flies out the window when money is involved. How is she qualified? Oh, because she's a woman? Nigerians really deserve to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
special advise my asss
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by chidextec: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Special Adviser on nacking tnz matters grin
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by BIGTinfotech: 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bedroom adviser!
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
Lyk seriouzly?! Meh..n special advicer on d*CK and p*ssy affairs, watch from now on her nyansh go change shape and pattern.

the man go suck the small nutrient Wey remain for dah breast.

#F*ckingContinentCalledAfrica

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by zurine(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
WOW
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Bamz(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

Then what is she? smiley pray tell
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Dinocarex(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:

Sarcasm won't kill u...
Looool
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by Kassychuks(f): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Congrats my dear
Re: Ini Edo Confirms Her Appointment As Special-Adviser To Akwa Ibom Governor by midehi2(f): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dinocarex:

Sarcasm won't kill u... Looool
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Temi Otedola Gets 200 Roses From Mr Eazi For Valentine / Linda Ikeji Wants Gifts For Her Son When She Gives Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.