Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) (57371 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Nigeria's Most Brilliant Kidnapper Evans Paraded After His Arrest In Lagos.Photo / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Kangol99(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Fear God all eviL doers!!!
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dem no do d guy anything nah
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by vislabraye(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:
You see now, this is what weve been saying all along. It is unknown in Yoruba culture to kidnap humans for rituals. Weve seen pictures and heard stories told of Yoruba kidnappers caught with remains of their victims and we ask who are the clients and where is the missing parts?

It has always been suspected that Ibos are the clients, but no full fact to support it. That is chamging. The Yorubas are telling their clients to do the dirty jobs themselves, dont want innocent blood on their hands no more.

This month of February alone, this okoro boy Amuche is the third one caught in the act. One was caught witj remains he was getting ready to butcher into parts. One was caught already with a child and he could not explain his relationship with the boy. He didnt know boy's name or his parents. So what are you doing with him...how did you end up having little boy in your posession...he had no answer.

Then this mtfvkr hian...he was spotted in same area, escaped, then came back and was caught. Very desperate...money is all Ibo sees, nothing else! He will risk his life and other people's for money...very suicidal!

So now that Yoruba washed their hands off these freaks have to go out and find and kidnap and do their own ritual or body for parts.

I wonder what Ibo use the body parts for, anyone know that can help my curiosity here?

Last month a Church foundation was discovered filled with human corpses killed for rituals. The victims are Hausas. Ibo is suicidal!

This okoro has been caught after two attempts...I wonder if he had done this before successfully elsewhere.

Bloody cannibalists!!! angry

Mod you can ban me...its nothing new, I expect it nowadays.

Have you heard of gbomo gbomo before ? Let's stop being tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Kangol99(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
K
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by porrigeyam(m): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
vault:
dude came back....... ori to ba ma jeko grin
koni sha ma gerun kolabolo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by alatbaba1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
Chai.. As frosh as he is undecided cry

Wit all these Six packs. smiley
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by vault(m): 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
porrigeyam:
koni sha ma gerun kolabolo grin
haha grin
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awon eniyan sha - ki lo de?
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Tunami:
guy u greedy, u post thread e no do u and u come take ftc. Nawa u oo.
You were quick to complain! What is meant for you won't pass you by! Congrats on you being the first to comment. cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
VickyRotex:
Huh?? He has "did" ke? undecided undecided

Anyways, Thank God he hasnt "didn't" grin
cheesy How we make fun outta sensitive issues these days!
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:

**** One was caught witj remains he was getting ready to butcher into parts. One was caught already with a child and he could not explain his relationship with the boy. He didnt know boy's name or his parents. So what are you doing with him...how did you end up having little boy in your posession...he had no answer.

Then this mtfvkr hian...he was spotted in same area, escaped, then came back and was caught. Very desperate...**** He will risk his life and other people's for money...very suicidal!

Last month a Church foundation was discovered filled with human corpses killed for rituals.

****I wonder if he had done this before successfully elsewhere.
Tribalism at its peak! Before you stay on my case, i am Yoruba through and through. I wonder where we are heading with all of this really. Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
clitah:

Hi MayorofLagos,

Ritualists are well represented in every tribe.

Not that i support kidnapping in the list, but the brazen abuse of the Ibo tribe is uncalled for.

No matter how all the businesses the set up with their sweat are reduced to nothing in a day all in the name of market resettlement,this tribe still represents everywhere they go.

You wont remember how they were scheduled to be "drowned in the lagoon" (which is happening now anyway at Oshodi).

This is a race that cannot be suppressed.

Who is wiser by the way?

The race that demands others do this for them of the race willing to do this?

Think before you type next time.

You were on point. Why did you digress?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Timbuktu14(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

100% ENDORSED

Odumare bless you sir
Second in command. angry

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by macho44(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
MayorofLagos:

****One was caught witj remains he was getting ready to butcher into parts. One was caught already with a child and he could not explain his relationship with the boy. He didnt know boy's name or his parents. So what are you doing with him...how did you end up having little boy in your posession...he had no answer.

Then this mtfvkr hian...he was spotted in same area, escaped, then came back and was caught. Very desperate...**** He will risk his life and other people's for money...very suicidal!

Last month a Church foundation was discovered filled with human corpses killed for rituals. ****

This **** has been caught after two attempts...I wonder if he had done this before successfully elsewhere.

Bloody cannibalists!!! angry

Words are like "MISSILES" once spoken they can't be RECANTED, I'm very sure you weren't even born when the CIVIL war took place. Beware of the type of hateful n inciteful write-ups you post on Social media,Peeps like you have no balls for VIOLENCE, A word is enough for the SENSIBLE.
www.adielem.com
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by holllandis: 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
The guy has a Yoruba face
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kidnapping aside, that twitter guy need to go back to secondary school or take more lessons on Englisn Language........his grammar was a miss back to back...pidgin should have been a better option...
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by yeanka007: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
jmichlins:
I do not know why he is still looking fresh and please do not tell me jungle justice is barbaric

Na because say na Surulere Dem catch am, if na mushin dem for don panel beat him face with serious beating.
Re: Kidnapper Tries To Abduct Children In Surulere, Lagos(photo) by jmichlins(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
yeanka007:

Na because say na Surulere Dem catch am, if na mushin dem for don panel beat him face with serious beating.
thought as much. Never being to lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agberos Beat Soldier For Protesting The Bashing Of His Bike / BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.